Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 04:47:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong  (Read 8263 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong
Gyro

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #1
Very good document, Cheapskate, I give it 4 out of 5 stars.

Definitely above average, but I thought the formatting was a bit pretentious.

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #2
Yay John Toast!

Anyway, time for some Uncalled For Suggestions for Tags: "internet whining", "literature", "all the vampires ever", "fiction", "drama queens".
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 12:20:00 pm by Jackalslapnasty's Sherman Tank »

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #3
Like, I cannot understand this response at all.

Whenever someone criticizes my work, it find its easiest to either just ignore it, or just respond with "I'm sorry you did not enjoy it. I hope you'll try my next projects, and that they are satisfactory."

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #4
Anyway, time for some Uncalled For Suggestions for Tags: "internet whining", "literature", "all the vampires ever", "fiction", "drama queens".
Jackalslapnasty's Sherman Tank, May 27, 2016, 11:20:51 am
Okay!
Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #5
Lemon, you just skipped Anne Rice's books' EULA. It specifically says there that you are under no circumstances to read the book if you won't enjoy it.
Sherman Tank Nifty Nif Carbon Gyro

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #6
That outro left me in tears.
Nifty Nif Gyro

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #7
That outro left me in tears.
Bodark, May 27, 2016, 02:15:09 pm

I was sad about something unrelated at work, turned the podcast back on and listened to the end, and burst out laughing when Lemon said "BOOGER SUGAR."  People probably thought I was having a breakdown.  Great episode!  Infuriating content!  Love me a good internet slapfight.
Bodark Gyro

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #8
The Anne Rice section made me start imagining someone who's a vampire, but they maintain their immortality via literary popularity.  They're not good enough to write a literary masterpiece so they have to write shitty romance novels for eternity.
Nifty Nif

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #9
Venice Under Glass is written by Stephan Harper (with an A). He’s like the Stefan Urqel of Stephen Harper.
Amelia Blank chai tea latte

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #10
Stephan Harper was kind of my favorite. His pomposity about the fact that he used iBooks Author reminded me of Dozerfleet's weird comicbook/DVD format thing. And why the shit was it necessary to explain why he didn't use the chapter marker feature?

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #11
Stephan Harper was kind of my favorite. His pomposity about the fact that he used iBooks Author reminded me of Dozerfleet's weird comicbook/DVD format thing. And why the shit was it necessary to explain why he didn't use the chapter marker feature?
Yavuz Sultan Selim, May 27, 2016, 04:26:25 pm

Apparently Venice Under Glass was written in the mid-90s and was supposed to be a 3D adventure game on CD-ROM.  It got far enough that a beta was released in 1998 or so, but it was never finished. I guess Stephan Harper spent the next fifteen years trying to publish it in some form or another until iBooks came along.  The rest is boundless egotism and insanity.
Yavuz

CormansInferno

• Forsooth! A ravenous ghoul approaches!
  • Paid
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #12
I personally think Oceannon is pronounced the same as "Rhiannon", because you know narco cops are blasting Fleetwood Mac CDs.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #13
I personally think Oceannon is pronounced the same as "Rhiannon", because you know narco cops are blasting Fleetwood Mac CDs.
CormansInferno, May 28, 2016, 12:13:06 am

The name was spelled "Oceanun," which is why we extrapolated aquatic cloistered religious women from it.

Neal

Episode 213: You're Reviewing It Wrong #14
Yavuz Sultan Selim, May 27, 2016, 04:26:25 pm

Apparently Venice Under Glass was written in the mid-90s and was supposed to be a 3D adventure game on CD-ROM.  It got far enough that a beta was released in 1998 or so, but it was never finished. I guess Stephan Harper spent the next fifteen years trying to publish it in some form or another until iBooks came along.  The rest is boundless egotism and insanity.
Sherman Tank Under Glass, May 27, 2016, 04:38:54 pm

He also thinks he basically invented putting multimedia into prose fiction, and devotes a whole blog site to expounding on his "multitouch fiction" notion.