Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 09:34:29 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files  (Read 12743 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files
Okay, so here's what happened:

On July 1st Boots, Jack Chick, Nutshell Gulag, STOG and I recorded an episode called "My Masturbation", from a document submitted by Spooks. My Masturbation is a site that provides the user with tips on how men and women can masturbate better, and the result was possibly the grossest thing we've ever done. Just consider that for a moment. We're not saying definitively "That was the grossest", but "This may or may not be grosser than Sissykiss".

Anyway, that happened. I volunteered to edit the episode, but when I got the files I noticed that somehow Nutshell's audio cuts out 25 minutes in. We're not really sure why, but that's where it's at. Her audio is missing a full hour.

So, having no earthly idea on what to do with this audio and knowing that none of us are willing to subject ourselves to the My Masturbation site again, I present to you a .zip file of all 5 raw audio recordings.  If you want to try to do something with them, go right ahead.

My Masturbation Raw Files, Zip, 319 megs

Edit: Here is the document (provided by Spooks)
znarf
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 08:56:39 am by Lemon »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #1
A tragedy has befallen all mankind

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #2
You're so genuinely freaked out by how gross this episode is, coming right off of the armpits episode. I'm a little scared.

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #3
Whoa, this is a cool release. I haven't listened through it but unfiltered raw horrifying audio is awesome, and having a clean multitrack only makes the situation better. Thank you, pal!

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #4
I'll run these on a giant tape deck for days to make the F Plus Disintegration Loops
Bobsterfest

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #5
Someone should edit these into only the horrified and disgusted reactions to what's being read. None of the actual content, JUST the recoiling.

EDIT: In fact, fuck it, I'm gonna start doing that tonight. That sounds way too fun not to do.
Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Zekka Gyro Ragnarok Boobies znarf Liatai marxcarl
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 07:59:43 pm by Cleretic »

Zekka

• I AM IN INTO MATHEMATICAL CALCULATIONS AND MANY METHODS USED IN THE STOCK MARKET
  • Paid
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #6
STOG cube abuser chai tea latte Boots Raingear moooo566 (taylor's version) Achilles' Heelies QueenSyreen Bodark Ashto Sherman Tank Carbon znarf Lemon
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 10:38:43 pm by Zekka »

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #7
Well now you have no choice but to find something even grosser to record as penance.

Could you share a link to the document?  The hopper doesn't let you view them unless they were moved to the dump.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2016, 11:23:17 pm by Cyberventurer »

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
FILE DUMP: The My Masturbation Raw Files #8
Oh nooo. IIRC Nutshell's cut out once before, on "Because That's Stupid", I hope the curse doesn't befall any more episodes. :(

I've got the doc link right here.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Djeser emailed me a file last night, and it's 1 hour 8 minutes long.

I have no idea how he managed that, but I'm listening now.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
For the record I'll probably try to edit the files into something listenable today as well. Pun not intended. My Audacity is chugging like hell with the filesizes so I might be slower.
e: Lemon, what channel balance did you use for the different ridiculists? I remember you posted it on an episode thread but I can't remember which one.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 09:32:19 am by Spooks »

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
e: Lemon, what channel balance did you use for the different ridiculists? I remember you posted it on an episode thread but I can't remember which one.
Spooks, July 18, 2016, 09:30:07 am

I usually put half of the readers at 30% left, the other half at 30% right.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
I think I want to try and restore this episode using a bunch of understudies for Nutshell's missing audio. Would anyone be interested in filling in?
Amelia Blank Sherman Tank znarf

Zekka

• Paid
I think I want to try and restore this episode using a bunch of understudies for Nutshell's missing audio. Would anyone be interested in filling in?
STOG, July 18, 2016, 10:37:29 am

Do you mean like a Greek chorus of 12 people in unison?

Because that would be cool.

E: If anybody does an alt reading to substitute for Nutshell, post here. The great thing about having a multitrack is that you can add a ridiculist laugh track to anything, even if the timing doesn't match or the post is horrible.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:08:25 am by Zekka »