Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:14:15 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods  (Read 12684 times)

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods
A standard. A symbol. Perhaps on a shield. Two snakes coming together... Facing each other! But they're one.

zugunruhe

• Pansexual starfish
  • Paid
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #1
These guys are so fucking funny.

Didn't get your fix with the cock rub warriors from the podcast? Check out g0ys.org (spelled w. a ZERO!):

Don't identify with "GAY"? No! Men like us actually find the imagery & stereotypes that are promoted from WITHIN the so-called "gay-male community" to be repugnant to our sensibilities of masculinity & respect. We know instinctively that loving other men has nothing whatsoever to do with gender-bending, x-dressing or playing the female role! G0YS, -by our very nature reject anything to do with playing inside another person's anus; -hence we find the entire notion of "monster cock-sex" to be dirty, degrading & damn-un-masculine.  Feel familiar? Know what? G0YS are right!

Lots of men who discover the g0ys movement have been beaten-up by their religion & told that Same-Gender-Affections (SGA) are "sin". We know that this issue is so paramount to these men that an in-depth section of the main g0ys website has been developed to give real, in-depth theological answers from several sources including a PhD who has written extensively on the subject matter. What we have done on the theological section is show how relying on the actual Scriptures represents the real strength of our position, -instead of trying to water-down or deride the texts as so many "pro-gay" groups do. We also go into great depth to explain the rationale behind what was & wasn't prohibited in the Torah. This section is absolutely essential for men who demand solid answers to reconcile their faith & feelings without compromising truth or morality. G0YS understand this need!

These people are so ridiculous and as a drag queen and member of the dominant gay culture, I feel it's my duty to make fun of them at every chance I get.  And as a Jew, the term "G0Y" also deserves to be made fun of for different reasons.

Oy gevalt.
Sherman Tank

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #2
These people are so ridiculous and as a drag queen and member of the dominant gay culture
zugunruhe, September 28, 2013, 12:15:45 pm
Where do you get your cutest footwear? I have to wear dude sized shoes.

In all seriousness, though, I can empathize with their rejection of the idea that there have to be gender roles inside of same-sex relationships. I've had WAY too many people ask me "so which one of you is the guy?" when I've talked about girlfriends. And I like that they don't seem to be anti-woman, just pro-dick-rubbin'.

That said, the sheer levels of enthusiasm in their posts are astonishingly hilarious. They're just so pumped to be rubbin' dicks and calling it mixed martial arts!

zugunruhe

• Pansexual starfish
  • Paid
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #3
These people are so ridiculous and as a drag queen and member of the dominant gay culture
Where do you get your cutest footwear? I have to wear dude sized shoes.

In all seriousness, though, I can empathize with their rejection of the idea that there have to be gender roles inside of same-sex relationships. I've had WAY too many people ask me "so which one of you is the guy?" when I've talked about girlfriends. And I like that they don't seem to be anti-woman, just pro-dick-rubbin'.

That said, the sheer levels of enthusiasm in their posts are astonishingly hilarious. They're just so pumped to be rubbin' dicks and calling it mixed martial arts!
Cuddlegoose, September 28, 2013, 01:31:42 pm
I only wear a size 12-13 in women's, so it's not impossible to find shoes in my size—Target, for example, goes up to a size 12 on their website. But those shoes usually aren't draggy enough. Here are two sites I've used before:
http://www.snaz75.com/dr.html
http://www.heelsforyou.com/

Heels for You have a huge selection. Highly recommended :)

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #4
Yeah, I've always been fond of these guys. They just want to rub dicks, and maybe get in fights. They are simple men, and they have simple pleasures and they are not ashamed to admit it. I respect that. I'm going to be honest, I think they're kind of adorable. I mean, they are just so pumped about dick rubbin'!

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #5
Yeah, I've always been fond of these guys. They just want to rub dicks, and maybe get in fights. They are simple men, and they have simple pleasures and they are not ashamed to admit it.
Runic, September 28, 2013, 02:16:25 pm
This is good, but what is best in life?

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #6
Rubbin dicks of course! Haven't you been paying attention?
count_actuala

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #7
These people are so ridiculous and as a drag queen and member of the dominant gay culture, I feel it's my duty to make fun of them at every chance I get.  And as a Jew, the term "G0Y" also deserves to be made fun of for different reasons.

Oy gevalt.

Well, with a name like that, you know they're goyim alright.  There's no way a Jewish person would identify with a "movement" with that name.  It's kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #8
excellent information
zugunruhe, September 28, 2013, 02:14:31 pm
Oh, bless you, zug. I'm a women's size 13 or 14 (with wide feet at that) so I deeply appreciate knowing where to find cute heels.

As a sort-of witch (well, I make a ton of homebrewed mead, but dammit in combination with the fact that I'm a huge lesbian who reads Shakespeare that's damn well close enough), I hereby bless you with always looking super fabulous when you're in drag.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #9
A standard. A symbol. Perhaps on a shield. Two snakes coming together... Facing each other! But they're one.
Juice Unlimited, September 27, 2013, 06:39:33 pm

Crush your enemies! See them driven before you! Hear the lamentations! Of the women!

Cockrub warriors is one of my fondest POE memories, actually. I giggled over that site for days.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #10
Frot Men are definitely high on my list of favorite FPlus subjects. I also feel like they're a lot more sympathetic than a lot of the other things The F Plus has covered just because I feel like a lot of their issues stem from growing up in a society where their sexuality is vilified. It's like, this is what happens when society isn't accepting of gay people: They become obsessed with rubbin dicks

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 33: A Frottage In The Woods #11
I found a really, really long interview with the main Cockrub Warrior guy. There's more information on the background to the whole "movement" than you could ever want.

It's NSFW because cocks.