Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 02:26:01 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Commemoration of the Martyrdom of Saint Valentine  (Read 7772 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Commemoration of the Martyrdom of Saint Valentine
24 hours until cheap heart chocolates go on sale! Enjoy your romantic dinner / drinking and tear-stained netflix binge.

Also I have nowhere to put this but in four hours a large Magic: The Gathering tournament is going to start. It's the Legacy format, and all you need to know about that is that it is literally the grognardiest kind of Magic that there is and it costs exponentially more than the other formats. Garden-variety Magic nerds comfort themselves with the knowledge that at least they don't play Legacy. Where is the tournament being held, you ask? It's in Paris. Not Paris, Texas. France.

Yes, on valentine's day, the city of love is going to be overrun by at least 1400 magic the gathering players, almost half of whom are going to lose their first match and therefore probably be in a shitty mood. And there's a special Valentines-themed side event with "prizes dedicated to couples" for the maybe dozen couples who'll show up (couples where both are interested, not where one politely humours the other, though I can't imagine there will be too many of those, either).

I feel like Lemon at the very least will enjoy knowing this.
Maxine Headroom Baldr

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
The musk of sweaty, sexually frustrated Legacy grognards on that large a scale will probably suffocate greater Paris.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
24 hours until cheap heart chocolates go on sale! Enjoy your romantic dinner / drinking and tear-stained netflix binge.
kal-elk, February 14, 2014, 03:40:33 am

Suggested viewing:
Amadeus
The Empire Strikes Back
Disney's Sleeping Beauty
The Dark Knight
Misery
Strangers on a Train
Raiders of the Lost Ark

Why these movies? So you can celebrate Villaintine's Day!
chai tea latte

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
EDIT: oh who cares
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 01:07:31 pm by Zsa Zsa »

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
I fully expect to be invited to Sergent Pepper's Lonely Butts Club Game in Left 4 Dead 2 tonight. I will accept that invitation.

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.

hope you all enjoyed your valentine's day as much as I enjoyed eating cake and drinking half a bottle of peach schnapps
Lemon

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Nobody invited me to zombies and I am kind of sad.

nigeline

• Willy Dang Doodle
  • Paid
  • All you do is dump

hope you all enjoyed your valentine's day as much as I enjoyed eating cake and drinking half a bottle of peach schnapps
Cuddlesquid, February 15, 2014, 01:00:52 am
I somehow ended up with peach schnapps in my gin, and I could never be happier. I, however, lack cake, so you win.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
I had a fucking incredible valentines day, fuck y'all
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 04:54:35 pm by kal-elk »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Mostly I just helped record a very special edition of a podcast...

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Mostly I just helped record a very special edition of a podcast...
jack-chick, February 15, 2014, 01:28:39 pm

Recording that episode with you was pretty much the best date I ever had, Jack.

... Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that was a date.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Then for me I guess it was like being two booths down, looking over my menu at you two every so often and narrowing my eyes.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Oh Portaxx! I just KNEW you'd love meticulous invagination!

chai tea latte

• Paid
fucking noob ass perk i bet he also used the noob tube attatched to the noob cannon (with some noob-ass bullshit hacks) i bet that he didnt even ever try to no scope a shit with a bolt action i bet he only semiautioed like a fuckand then made it retareded god dammit he was som euvh better in that james bond game when you cvould shoot him with a golden gun but even thats broken now fucking shit what a bitch
iliketopooponmyfellowhumanbeingsforeroticreasons, February 20, 2014, 08:20:23 pm
totally.