Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:53:33 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 296: SWORDS!!!  (Read 32137 times)

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #15
Man, this episode brings me back. I grew up in a small town in the deep south. It was my birthday and I was still young enough that my mom invited everybody in my class to the party. While I wasn’t really expecting gifts, I recieved one from a nice boy who had a bit of a white-trashy upbringing.

I unwrapped the present to find an officially branded Spider-Man knife with a sheath styled like his suit plus a display stand that was made to look like Spider-Man’s fist bursting through a wall clutching said knife and holster. I thanked the boy for the bizarre gift, handed the box to my mom and promptly  never saw it again.

I had assumed for the longest time that my mom had simply gotten rid of it because a knife was an inappropriate present for an elementary school-aged kid. I only recently learned that it was because she thought it looked like a statue of Spider-Man’s fist jacking off his own dick wearing its own little penis-sized Spider-Man costume.
Spontificus, February 03, 2019, 04:15:26 pm

like this
 https://www.budk.com/Spiders-Fury-Tanto-Knife-14684

cat_examiner, February 03, 2019, 04:27:52 pm

That's it!
SHAMBA~1.SBB cat_examiner Dr. Buttplug blunge

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
296: SWORDS!!! #16
The word "RAW" didn't quite look how I pictured it, but only because they wimped out and made it black instead of red.

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #17
I completely missed the opportunity I had in my earlier posts to call the sheath for the Spider-Shlong a peter parker.
chai tea latte Frank West Dawnswalker blunge

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
296: SWORDS!!! #18
Woah, I just caught up on the Budk thread over at SA a couple days ago. This is surreal. Now I'm really tempted to order one of those bug-out grab bags just to see how useless the stuff they put in it is.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
296: SWORDS!!! #19
correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you buy all these crap plastic swords off alibaba and save money

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
296: SWORDS!!! #20
correct me if I'm wrong, but can't you buy all these crap plastic swords off alibaba and save money
A Meat, February 04, 2019, 07:52:30 am

You aren't wrong, but they can't get the self-affirmation they need without buying it from an AARRGH MANLY MAN ALL-AMERICAN SURVIVALIST website.
SHAMBA~1.SBB A Meat

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
296: SWORDS!!! #21
This is great! It's like every Mall Ninja congregated on one website.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 09:32:45 am by Dr. Buttplug »

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
296: SWORDS!!! #22
SHAMBA~1.SBB cat_examiner

Oats

• Paid
  • I just want to talk about trees
296: SWORDS!!! #23
This stuff reminds me of the everyday carry massdrop community, I'm pretty sure I've seen the grappling hook on there as well.

Spacebat

• The Friedrich Nietzsche of Snuggling
  • Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #24
As a wildlife rehabilitator, vet medicine is some wild west bullshit. Fishmox is real, but you can buy a lot more than just that. One of the chemicals I see all the time is Dimethyl Sulfoxide, DMSO. It's an organic molecule that's exceedingly effective at penetrating tissues such as skin and taking other molecules with it. On it's own, it's pretty much harmless, but anything that gets mixed into DMSO will go right through your skin with it. Even contaminants from the air, or from other surfaces you touch. People put this stuff on animals with their bare hands, and some even swear by it as alternative medicine.
Corn Syrup chai tea latte Liatai

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
296: SWORDS!!! #25
Isn't that the stuff that makes Rolling Rock stink?
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
296: SWORDS!!! #26
As a wildlife rehabilitator, vet medicine is some wild west bullshit. Fishmox is real, but you can buy a lot more than just that. One of the chemicals I see all the time is Dimethyl Sulfoxide, DMSO. It's an organic molecule that's exceedingly effective at penetrating tissues such as skin and taking other molecules with it. On it's own, it's pretty much harmless, but anything that gets mixed into DMSO will go right through your skin with it. Even contaminants from the air, or from other surfaces you touch. People put this stuff on animals with their bare hands, and some even swear by it as alternative medicine.
Spacebat, February 04, 2019, 11:33:17 am
You know, I was alarmed when I learned EDTA is not only used as alternative medicine but also as a preservative in foods (usually for good reasons!) and not just as a way to treat lead poisoning or just as a lab reagent, but this is beyond that. I'd love to hear more stuff like this
Liatai

Spacebat

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #27
Isn't that the stuff that makes Rolling Rock stink?
SHERMAN TANKS!!!, February 04, 2019, 11:39:28 am

That's dimethyl sulfide, which is present in both Rolling Rock, and your blood after putting DMSO on your skin. Using DMSO makes your breath smell like garlic or rotting cabbage because of elevated dimethyl sulfide in your blood, which ends up being secreted through your mouth and skin.

Spacebat

• Paid
296: SWORDS!!! #28
You know, I was alarmed when I learned EDTA is not only used as alternative medicine but also as a preservative in foods (usually for good reasons!) and not just as a way to treat lead poisoning or just as a lab reagent, but this is beyond that. I'd love to hear more stuff like this
A Meat, February 04, 2019, 11:55:49 am

Every farm supply store has a section where you can buy veterinary supplies. Scalpels, surgical instruments, syringes, needles, sleeves specifically for reaching into cow rectums, hooks and chains for dragging newborns out, and of course a standard array of medications that are strictly not for humans. The most expensive medications are usually locked in a cabinet, but everything else is probably just on a shelf.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
296: SWORDS!!! #29
Petition to have BUDK use Cargo Shorts Guy to model all their products.

Achilles' Heelies Spacebat Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Sherman Tank Seth "Slimy" Rollins GirlKisser420 cat_examiner Vinny Possum Hux RoeCocoa Monkey’s Paw Wish Shell Game
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 03:06:49 pm by Lemon »