Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:08:48 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 129: You May Now Fistbump The Spouse  (Read 18083 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
Episode 129: You May Now Fistbump The Spouse #30
So... is there going to be a follow up "Offbeat Divorce Litigant" episode?

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
So, in case anyone was wondering, Offbeat Bride is still exactly the same.

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
Hi Hello please do another Offbeat Bride episode

Dawnswalker

• Paid
I'd rather have a followup episode about Offbeat Divorcée.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
"I made my lawyer dress up as Franziska von Karma! Tyler's lawyer was dressed as Nick Fury, which doesn't even make sense bcuz Fury isn't a lawyer. Daredevil would've been sooo on-point thematically (and is even in the same comic universe!) but I guess you can tell by now why we started drifting apart."
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes junior associate faguar Dawnswalker chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Digital Walnut Nikaer Drekin Boots Raingear Sherman Tank RoeCocoa A Meat Cirr McMillan and Waifu goombapolice JonRG Nifty Nif Gyro Maxine Headroom Ashto Triggerhappy938 xX_sp00ks_Xx Madtrixr strifeheart Lost Season

goombapolice

• Paid
Small Themed Microbrewery Divorce In A Donkey Kong Style Gastropub
Gyro Sherman Tank

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
"I made my lawyer dress up as Franziska von Karma! Tyler's lawyer was dressed as Nick Fury, which doesn't even make sense bcuz Fury isn't a lawyer. Daredevil would've been sooo on-point thematically (and is even in the same comic universe!) but I guess you can tell by now why we started drifting apart."
Isfahan, March 17, 2016, 08:44:40 pm

"Oh fuck, this divorce proceeding is going to be a mock WWE tag-team wrestling match? I am such a fool! Oh shit, I gotta start a GoFundMe for a lawyer that'll dress up as The Undertaker!"
Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 10:32:23 am by STOG »

goombapolice

• Paid
Video Games and Barn Divorce
Sherman Tank Nifty Nif

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
High score gets the dog.

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Isfahan, March 17, 2016, 08:44:40 pm

"Oh fuck, this divorce proceeding is going to be a mock WWE tag-team wrestling match? I am such a fool! Oh shit, I gotta start a GoFundMe for a lawyer that'll dress up as The Undertaker!"
STOG, March 18, 2016, 10:30:11 am

It's a well known fact that if you knock out the judge with a steel chair, you can present as much hearsay testimony as you want until the judge wakes up.
Bodark chai tea latte Lemon Maxine Headroom

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Although it's a hard call to make, I think this my favorite episode. It's so easy to picture the cringeworthy photos. Being two hours away from Portland, I've definitely heard my fair share of wedding stories like these. Vaguely hippie weddings are also hilarious.