Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 07:00:42 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Hey! Support my film, cool people of Ballp.it!  (Read 3206 times)

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Hey! Support my film, cool people of Ballp.it!
Hey everyone- I wanted to share this without spamming it in a different subforum, so here goes. For my Advanced Film project (effectively our thesis), my group is making a short film called Supernova. I'm the sound designer and sound editor for the film, and am also heavily involved in the casting process. I think it's a great script and I'm glad to be working on the project, but we do need a small amount for the budget, so if you have the money to donate please consider tossing us even five bucks! I know everyone says it, but it does make a huge difference. I'll be sure to post the finished project here once it's done!

Our IndieGogo campaign is here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/supernova-short-film#/story

(Yeah, it's flex funding, but whatever money we can't raise we'll spend ourselves on it. We very well might spend it anyway, even if we do get the full thousand- we want to make this thing great!)

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
So, I don't know if anyone here backed us (thank you if you did!), but we had our premiere for the (mostly) finished short film last night, and it was a great success! Over a hundred people total came out to watch it at a local movie theater, and it was a great time.

Once we make the short available to watch online, I'll be sure to post it here.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ashto Fanzay