Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 11:20:02 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: AU where its the 90s  (Read 12137 times)

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
AU where its the 90s
whatcha gonna do

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 02:30:13 pm by freaky wapiti »

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
AU where its the 90s #1
whatcha gonna do
freaky wapiti, October 25, 2014, 01:56:34 pm
steal my dad's rowing machine and all our NES games, tell my mom how to avoid breast cancer

also watch ghost writer every day

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
AU where its the 90s #2
Well, after I finish looking at the new posts on the F Plus mailing list on Usenet I'll probably turn on the TV I suddenly have and watch all the Xena I missed the first time due to a) a mother violently opposed to TV and b) my being 6 when it first started airing. And then go check out all the webrings and the fanfiction I missed the first time too. Yes, I realize I now have Netflix streaming and Wayback Machine for those things, but doing them in context would be so much more immersive.

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
AU where its the 90s #3
Short sell Enron, donate all money to Ralph Nader.

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
AU where its the 90s #4
HTML
<center bgcolor="black">
<table width="600">
<tr><td>
<marquee><blink><font color="pink">WELCOME TO LEMON'S WEBSITE</font></blink></marquee>
</td></tr>
</table>
</center>
Emperor Jack Chick strifeheart Bobalay Maxine Headroom scratchohey Avian Hux chai tea latte

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
AU where its the 90s #5
tell my small child self that school is going to suck for a lot of years but will be better eventually, and by the time I went to a school that had a locker it didn't seem exciting anymore and no I do not get a boyfriend in high school and yes that is okay. Also that even though it seems like all the teachers at school hate me, I have proof that they don't because I found my old report cards and they said nice things about me on them. Also the reason everyone keeps getting so mad at me is that it will be years until I am properly diagnosed with autism so at the moment everyone thinks I'm acting weirdly specifically to spite them. Also as hard as it is to grasp, people keep picking on me because I react so intensely when they harass me and like seeing me get in trouble for it. Also the girl who plays beanie babies with me who keeps telling me to tell my parents to buy me more beanie babies and then give them to her is not someone with my best interests in mind. Also even though the teachers insist I should be friends with the girl who keeps bullying me, I should absolutely cut things off with her because they're basically enabling an abusive friendship. Also no mom did not sell the old car because I threw up in it and she did not realize I took her seriously when she said that and had horrible guilt about it for years. Also she is totally willing to buy me a playmobil set even if she instantly said no when she saw me looking at a barbie dream house at toys-r-us so it's totally worth asking for one. Also don't call mom "the late mrs. mayer" because grandma says it because grandma actually doesn't like mom much and she's teaching me to say something that hurts mom's feelings.

I was too young to understand a lot of what was happening in the 90s so there's really not a lot I can think of to do other than check up on my younger self. Unless there's some movies I wanna go see in theater, maybe.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
AU where its the 90s #6
The F Plus: MST3K For Your AOL.

Also check out this 👍☼✌☪✡ font I just found!  It's called Wingdings and it makes your text ●□□& ●♓&♏ ⧫♒♓💧!  You could write messages in code to your friends or something.
chai tea latte

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
AU where its the 90s #7
F+ Live 3: Part One (not 56k friendly)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
AU where its the 90s #8
I'm gonna buy all the slap-on bracelets I can find and get in on the trend before it starts. Then I'm going to sell them all a day after just to cash on before they go out of fashion two days later. I'll be cool AND rich! I'll also be using the words "radical", "cowabunga" and "booyah" while I Do The Bartman down the street.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
AU where its the 90s #9
Wait, is this an AU where it's still the 90s or where we've time-traveled back to the 90s?

i feel like half of us may be misinterpreting the prompt guys

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
AU where its the 90s #10
An AU where the 90s never ends.

It's 90s forever, there is no escape.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
AU where its the 90s #11

FrAAAAHnk West, October 26, 2014, 11:45:08 am
Bogus!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
AU where its the 90s #12

Jesus... Jesus.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
AU where its the 90s #13

Jesus... Jesus.
Isfahan, October 26, 2014, 01:18:55 pm

Cmon Isfahan, this gives us all the time in the world to do that PM Dawn cover band we were discussing!

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
AU where its the 90s #14
whatcha gonna do
freaky wapiti, October 25, 2014, 01:56:34 pm

Fuck chicks.
Drink booze.

Maybe not as much booze since I wasn't legal yet in the 90s but the rest is accurate.
Man, things sure have changed for me.  Ahhh the folly of youth.