Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:41:55 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446668 times)

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
Wanna feel old? Remember the Yiff the Otter guy? Apperantly it's been 17 years. Meaning someone born during that time would nearly be old enough to drive today.
Yavuz Fanzay Sherman Tank

BARK RANGER

• MRS. ASTOR'S PET HORSE
  • Paid
for the past three days i've had the phrase "motley crewneck" stuck in my head and i have no idea why
Bombshops, December 24, 2016, 08:30:41 pm

merry christmas
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Moose Bodark

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I feel like not only can you teach a whole course on why Airplane is the best comedy movie ever made, it is imperative that somebody do so.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Fanzay

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
The British are so into their kinks they even use "feet" as common measurement! It's a damn wonder we didn't clue in to their fetishism earlier!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Gyro

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Tokyo Gore Police is not good.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
2017 will be the year I buckle down and do drag at least once. I can't decide whether I want to try to be a smooth charmer drag king named Oliver Clozoff, or a Catskills comedian drag king named Perry Stalsis.
Moose

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Is that a drag king thing? What moustache are you planning?

• Paid
Is that a drag king thing? What moustache are you planning?
GirlKisser420, December 28, 2016, 01:13:12 am
No mustache, I'm more a sideburns and five-o-clock shadow type.

Caroline

• The Warren Buffett of snuggling
  • Paid
  • More spaceship than rabbit
A few Christmases ago my mum bought me a fake cat. It's not actually stuffed or anything, but it looks very much like it could be. It's profoundly creepy and terrifying, so after thanking her with total insincerity I put it at the back of a wardrobe in my parents' house, went home to London and forgot all about it. When I came to visit again a few months later, I found it on my bed. There was a brief moment of scrabbling fear, but then I chucked it in a different wardrobe and went about my day. That night, when I went to bed, it was sitting on my pillow. The same thing happened the next night, and the next, and every night for the rest of my stay, despite my increasingly elaborate attempts to hide it. This has been going on for several years, including this Christmas. I'm back in London now, but for all I know it could be sitting on my bed right now. It probably is. I assume it's my mum who keeps putting it there, although I've never caught her in the act (believe me, I've tried) and we've never mentioned it. The other possibility is that it's the cat, but I'd rather not consider that.
Corn Syrup Malten Saoirse-Lilith Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Shigan chai tea latte Moose nuffkins, of all people, Eider Duck

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
I'm very amused every time I see that I Liked That Joke bulbed something.
Shigan Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Moose Bodark Malten nuffkins, of all people, I Liked That Joke Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Eider Duck Yavuz Gyro Liatai Cirr

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
I question the tastes of anybody who thinks Guinness in a can doesn't taste horrible

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
I question the tastes of anybody who thinks Guinness doesn't taste horrible
Eider Duck, December 31, 2016, 04:11:46 am

Ftfy
Eider Duck

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Blasphemy! Guinness is great when it's fresh from the tap!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Hi there's not really any other appropriate thread to say this so happy new year, internet friends. I hope u have a good 2017.

edit: also i was curious so i looked up whether there was actually anyone in utc-1 and it turns out that right now, happy new year to everyone in the azores, that small section of eastern greendland, and cape verde!!!
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now I Liked That Joke Ashto
« Last Edit: December 31, 2016, 07:01:22 pm by moooo566 »

• Paid
There's a fucking dad joke in Rogue One and I keep thinking about it and laughing and being kind of mad that I'm laughing.