Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:45:41 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee  (Read 35002 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee
KingKalamari Mix Shell Game Achilles' Heelies Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Boots Raingear Yavuz oscaruglyface Dr. Buttplug A Meat Great Joe Seth "Slimy" Rollins Antivehicular Blergh Captain Nobeard moooo566 (taylor's version) Down10 alqemizzy Salubrious Rex

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #1
I'd heard of jizz before, I was waiting for it to make an appearance, and I am continuing to lose my absolute shit at "jizz wailers." Beautiful work, guys.

Cradicus

• Paid
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #2
Haha, Cleopatra 2525 and Jack Of All Trades! Those are syndicated tv shows I've not thought of in a long time.

The Cleopatra 2525 wiki is sadly underdeveloped https://headhuntersholosuite.fandom.com/wiki/Cleopatra_2525

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #3
It's an absolute crime that you read about Luuke and didn't even mention Luuuke.

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Luuuke_Skywalker

And while I'm at it:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Sha%27a_Gi
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Mickey_Mouse
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Ambious Boots Raingear SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex Blergh

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #4
It's an absolute crime that you read about Luuke and didn't even mention Luuuke.

THE CURSE OF THE WITCH OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, February 11, 2020, 01:50:39 pm

I am SCREAMING right now at this, in public. LUUUKE, are you fucking with me!? Fuck you, star wars.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte KingKalamari Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Yavuz Seth "Slimy" Rollins Wyst Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB A Meat Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #5
To be fair, Luuuke was part of an April Fools joke someone made. To be unfair, the Wookiepedia article doesn't mention this until the very end.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Ambious Monkey’s Paw Wish SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #6
The decision to dive into the wookie pedia talk pages was an inspired choice.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #7
I'm probably biased as the document submitter, but this was probably one of the single funniest goddamned episodes ever.

A few things included in the doc that were not used in the episode:

Bevel Lemelisk, the guy who built EVERY weapon of mass destruction in the Star Wars universe.

Callista Ming, Luke Skywalker's love interest in multiple novels who was the ghost of a dead Jedi. Luke repeatedly made out with her while she was possessing the body of one of Luke's dead apprentices.

Waru, a giant, inter-dimensional pile of meat covered in gold plates that ate Jedi

The Yuuzhan Vong, an race of extra-galactic sado-masochists who only used organic technology and killed over 300 trillion when they tried to invade the Star Wars galaxy

That snow monster that tried to eat Luke at the start of The Empire Strikes Back, who later rallied an army of other snow monsters to kill Luke Skywalker when he briefly returned to Planet Hoth in the novel Darksaber

Some stuff I came across but didn't include in the document because it was too inside baseball for the podcast:

BoShek, aka "That dumpy guy Obi Wan talked to in the background of the Cantina", who is revealed in the novels to be a better smuggler than Han Solo and also secretly a Jedi and just generally the raddest most awesome character ever, MOM!

IG-88, one of the bounty hunters who shows up in the background of a single scene in The Empire Strikes Back. A short story about him reveals he secretly uploaded his brain into the Second Death Star before Return of the Jedi and was about to secretly conquer the universe before said Death Star got blown up.

C-3PX, an evil C-3PO that shoots people.

Triclops, the Emperor's secret, evil, mutant son with three eyes who is not to be mistaken for Trioculus, who was a different mutant with three eyes who pretended to be the Emperor's secret, evil, mutant son with three eyes.

The Abominor, a race of immortal robot monsters from another galaxy who made the Yuuzhan Vong afraid of technology. The first appearance of a member of their species in Star Wars media was The Great Heep, a giant pile of garbage that ate robots who appeared in a 1980s cartoon special starring C-3PO and R2-D2.

And Jaxxon, an anthropomorphic green rabbit who hung out with Han Solo and bore a weird resemblance to cartoon character Bucky O'Hare. Note that this was one of the characters Disney decided to  make part of the canon Star Wars universe.
Ambious TheCrawlingChaos chai tea latte Yavuz Sauce Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Salubrious Rex Blergh

Neal

318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #8
Since it happens enough to warrant a tag, "bird knees don't bend backwards" should be the term for an episode targeted to make a specific reader angry. It's happened to Lemon, Boots, Victor, and Portaxx now at least.
Boots Raingear Seth "Slimy" Rollins

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #9
Did You Know: The droid that shorts out in A New Hope before Luke buys R2-D2 was actually divinely inspired to do so by the Force so that the plot of the movie would happen. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid

Everything in the Star Wars EU is like this.
Salubrious Rex

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #10

THE CURSE OF THE WITCH OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, February 11, 2020, 01:50:39 pm

I am SCREAMING right now at this, in public. LUUUKE, are you fucking with me!? Fuck you, star wars.
Frank West, February 11, 2020, 02:06:25 pm
Neither of which should be confused with the Bigger Luke Hypothesis.
KingKalamari chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies Boots Raingear Diploskull Monkey’s Paw Wish Dr. Buttplug Shell Game MasterOfHope Captain Nobeard moooo566 (taylor's version) Salubrious Rex

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #11
Two names that should've been on the name list: Borborygmus Gog and Mammon Hoole. They were even involved in Project Starscream, which was mentioned in the Hologram Fun World article.

I got basically every passing reference in this episode, in case you wanted to know how much of a terrible nerd I am.

Anyways, Star Wars is really fucking dumb and I can't stop learning more about it.

RIP Aaron Allston, Wraith Squadron rules

Edit: oh wait how could I have forgotten Hohass "Runt" Ekwesh here's his picture also he's basically a multiple system okay goodbye for real:

xX_sp00ks_Xx Immoral Filth Salubrious Rex
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 07:27:29 pm by Yavuz »

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #12
Lemon Boots Raingear KingKalamari chai tea latte Turtle Frank West Adam Bozarth moooo566 (taylor's version) A Meat SHAMBA~1.SBB Shell Game Great Joe Yavuz

EYE OF ZA

• Paid
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #13
If you want to know what jizz is like, here's some titles of jizz songs.

"Dune Sea Special"
"The Sequential Passage of Chronological Intervals"
"(That Joyous Night) I Ate My Mate"
"My Hearts Belong to You"
"Galgamok"
"Jedi Rocks"
"Worm Case"
chai tea latte Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Seth "Slimy" Rollins

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
318: Wookiee Ookiee Ookiee #14
Did You Know: The droid that shorts out in A New Hope before Luke buys R2-D2 was actually divinely inspired to do so by the Force so that the plot of the movie would happen. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Skippy_the_Jedi_Droid

Everything in the Star Wars EU is like this.
THE CURSE OF THE WITCH OF THE MUMMY'S TOMB, February 11, 2020, 06:01:12 pm

Insufferable SW Nerd time! (Wookieepedia editing was my pastime when I was 12.) That story was published in Star Wars Tales under the Infinities label, meaning that it was always considered non-canon.

The EU version is that R2-D2 purposely sabotaged the droid, meaning the cute sidekick character from the film is really both ruthless and amoral when it comes to completing his mission, willing to cripple/ potentially kill innocent individuals of his kind if it helps him finish his job faster.

The Disney version tries to fix this by having the red droid wake up while R2  is attempting to sabotage him. R2 then explains his mission to stop the Death Star, and the other droid consents to the sabotage and even self-sabotages himself. So canon R2 is just as ruthless, but just doesn’t get the opportunity to act on that. Which is somehow better?

While Skippy does share the stupidity of the EU, it misses the telltale signs of needless cruelty that pervades it.

Man, did I completely waste my childhood.
Sauce Yavuz Salubrious Rex Captain Nobeard