Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:39:14 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2020  (Read 28978 times)

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Garbage Day 2020 #105
so.... is there a mr anthro mushroom cloud?

Shame Boi

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #106
I was very impressed and genuinely kinda horrified with the result. When I first came up with the idea my mental image of it was basically just a mushroom cloud stock photo with sexy legs photoshopped on. From that I was more or less expecting a simple goofy joke picture, but KingKalamari really went all-in and created something that's terrifyingly believable. You're incredibly talented, and also an awful, awful monster. Thanks a bunch!

Oh and if anyone was wondering, the rainbow one was the result of me specifically requesting that one of them be a "mushroom-cloud-sona". So now that thought is in your head, you're welcome.
Puppy Time KingKalamari Salubrious Rex Penultimatum auaurorau Dr. Buttplug Lemon RoeCocoa

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Garbage Day 2020 #107
Bunnybread donned his white trimmed speedo and Santa hat to give me my song for Christmas. It is amazing but I'm not sure how to share it with y'all.

I did just want to say, thanks Bunnybread!
Lemon chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Salubrious Rex Puppy Time

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
Garbage Day 2020 #108
You're quite welcome, Doc. I'm sharing the two songs, below.  Thank you again for donating, everyone.

https://soundcloud.com/user-253179763/sorry-mom-and-dad

and

https://soundcloud.com/user-253179763/make-you-pay

Man, getting Steampunk Opera as a genre requirement really did a number on me. 
Puppy Time

The Killer Dynamo

• Egg-Type Thing
  • Paid
  • Gonna have a good time tonight
Garbage Day 2020 #109
Ladies, gentlemen, and etcs, I am happy to report that I finally received my reward today. Thank you, 2020 USPS, for you have proven once and for all that the rock........ cannot be stopped.
Lemon chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Garbage Day 2020 #110
I got my rock last Tuesday, and it's beautiful. Thank you!
Lemon Shell Game

Shame Boi

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #111
So I'm a fan of this youtube show called VCR Party Live, by the Found Footage Festival. It's a weekly show where they go through their enormous collection of old VHS tapes and show clips of the best stuff. Since COVID they've had less access to their collection, so they started also delving into weird internet videos that more or less fit the theme. As a result of this, a few weeks ago they discovered Daniel Songer. I was delighted by this, and sent them an email to share that wonderful Bozarth original painting with them, and they loved it and put it in the show this week:

(I tried to link to the exact timestamp, but if that doesn't work the bit I'm talking about is at 1:03:00)

I did not expect them to read the whole email, so I wound up getting them to name-drop the F-Plus too, so that's neat.

Anyway I get the feeling there's a lot of overlap between "fans of the F-Plus" and "fans of weird old VHS stuff" so definitely check them out if that sounds like your kinda fun: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3tdeGrp7CmSy__Mc_ttvYw

They also have a side project (on the same channel) where they watch episodes of old terrible saturday morning cartoons and discuss them with various interesting guests (like a lady that curates a comic and cartoon museum, or the guy who voiced Sonic the Hedgehog for the last decade), definitely recommend that too. Oh and there's another side project where they're watching every episode of ALF in order and discussing it like a book club. I like it but it's... quite a lot of ALF.
chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Adam Bozarth

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Garbage Day 2020 #112
So I'm a fan of this youtube show called VCR Party Live, by the Found Footage Festival. It's a weekly show where they go through their enormous collection of old VHS tapes and show clips of the best stuff. Since COVID they've had less access to their collection, so they started also delving into weird internet videos that more or less fit the theme. As a result of this, a few weeks ago they discovered Daniel Songer. I was delighted by this, and sent them an email to share that wonderful Bozarth original painting with them, and they loved it and put it in the show this week:

(I tried to link to the exact timestamp, but if that doesn't work the bit I'm talking about is at 1:03:00)

I did not expect them to read the whole email, so I wound up getting them to name-drop the F-Plus too, so that's neat.

Anyway I get the feeling there's a lot of overlap between "fans of the F-Plus" and "fans of weird old VHS stuff" so definitely check them out if that sounds like your kinda fun: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3tdeGrp7CmSy__Mc_ttvYw

They also have a side project (on the same channel) where they watch episodes of old terrible saturday morning cartoons and discuss them with various interesting guests (like a lady that curates a comic and cartoon museum, or the guy who voiced Sonic the Hedgehog for the last decade), definitely recommend that too. Oh and there's another side project where they're watching every episode of ALF in order and discussing it like a book club. I like it but it's... quite a lot of ALF.
Shame Boi, February 17, 2021, 01:20:27 pm

This is great! I love the FFF, and have seen them live once, so it's really cool to hear them pronounce my name correctly, and that you hooked their interest in The F Plus. I'm so glad they were complimentary to my silly painting.

I had no idea they were doing a livestream show, so I will have to get on board. Nice work, ShameBoi!
Dr. Buttplug Shame Boi

sambair

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #113
I basically get high and watch Youtube an hour or two before bed and that sounds exactly like the kind of channels I'm looking for, thanks! I can only watch so much Angry Video Game Nerd.