Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:20:41 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Tell me your name and favorite color and I'll assign you an f-list kink  (Read 25732 times)

bubbleuj

• Paid
Shivangi. I like purple.

Just fuck my shit up fam

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
Andy. Orange.
Bring on the pain.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer

sambair

• Paid

Hux

• i'm like jim jones but a girl
  • Paid
  • ouuuuuuuuuuughe
Cal, black

im pretty sure that my email is adjacent enough to this that you get my name anyway
GirlKisser420, June 17, 2018, 12:38:42 am
lucky you, cal! you get a fairly innocuous kink to do with as you please.
Fangs / Sharp Teeth 
Expresses an interest in having or playing with a character that has sharp pointed fangs and/or teeth.

My name is Dan, and I'm here to say
I like cerulean in a major way!
Sham bam bamina!, June 17, 2018, 12:39:59 am
i have some news for dan today
he wears diapers, hip hip hooray!
Diapers
A situation in which at least one character will wear a diaper. May imply "soiling usage" of the diaper, but not necessarily. Often related with ageplay or infantilism, but sometimes in conjunction with humiliation.

Shell, orange.

That's all you're getting. Fuck you. Use Michelle.
Shell Game, June 17, 2018, 12:40:30 am
fish lay eggs, right? pretty sure they do.
Oviposition 
Engaging in an RP in which at least one character will lay eggs through an orifice.

Vincent, green
Vinny Possum, June 17, 2018, 05:54:40 am
possums usually only play dead, so would it still count? since this is your kink now, please let me know.
Necrophilia
The act of having sex with a dead, or otherwise unconscious or inanimate, character that was once alive, or, theoretically, receiving such actions.

Rory, all about that turquoise
AgentCoop, June 17, 2018, 07:45:23 am
a good choice. you are one of the lucky ones.
Strip Tease
The act of dramatically removing clothing or watching a participant do such, typically as a form of seduction.

Kara, Red
eldritchhat, June 17, 2018, 08:11:37 am
this one might be a little weird, but lucky for you i happen to have just the place for you to find like-minded individuals: https://vampirepassions.com/
Bloodplay
Pertains to the inclusion of blood or the retrieval of blood in any form in a sexual context, or engaging in acts which will draw blood.

Sam, Purple
Wrought, June 17, 2018, 10:58:51 am
you get this one because it's making me laugh.
Felching
The act of orally sucking semen out of a partner's anus or vagina.

purple

i dont have a name on account of being a ghost
krytton, June 17, 2018, 11:15:41 am
you have no name, therefore you have no limbs. sorry.
Nullification
The removal / amputation of any body part.

Seth, Deep Purple
Seth "Slimy" Rollins, June 17, 2018, 02:36:47 pm
i bet you think you're real slick, using words like "deep" to describe your favorite color. do you think you're better than the previous two people who also like purple just because you threw an adjective in there? huh?!? you make me sick, seth.
Scat Torture
The act of using fecal matter or the act of expelling fecal matter to abuse another character who is unwilling or uninterested in taking part in such actions, or being the recipient of such.

Antonio, red
Sovereign, June 17, 2018, 02:47:06 pm
are you really the only one that posted with colored text? wow. i thought of giving you a normal kink as a reward but i think i'll keep things spicy.
Wound Fucking
Inserting one’s cock into a wound, either preexisting or freshly made, in order to engage in intercourse.

Trevor, Green
I Liked That Joke, June 17, 2018, 03:34:47 pm
i knew a fat kid named trevor when i was in 3rd grade. he was kind of a dick. you're probably cool, so don't take this personally.
Weight Loss
The act of losing of weight through various means, or engaging in an RP in which a character does such.May be done realistically, unrealistically, through starvation, work out, through magical / scifi effects, or a variety of other methods.

Nicole, orange.
Kaleidoscope, June 17, 2018, 04:39:50 pm
hotdogs are orange. kind of.
Hotdogging
The act of placing a penis between the ass cheeks and pressing them against it, sliding it between them in order to reach sexual satisfaction.

Just take my social security number already - 248-11-9233 enjoy that debt mother fucker
Cyborguinary Novel: Detroit, June 17, 2018, 05:05:54 pm
if you're in debt, i can help you out.
Prostitution
Engaging in an RP in which at least one player's character is a prostitute, or involves a prostitute; a person who receives money for sex.

Alexis, pink.
junior associate faguar, June 17, 2018, 05:32:00 pm
i can't decide if this one is weird or not. congratulations on getting a confusing yet not necessarily repulsive kink.
Tickling
The act of tickling and / or being tickled in a sexual context of an RP; or, receiving sexual stimulation from such.

Shivangi. I like purple.

Just fuck my shit up fam
bubbleuj, June 17, 2018, 05:50:44 pm
i gotchu fam
Shaving
Engaging in the removal of fur / hair from a participant in an RP by the means of shaving.

Andy. Orange.
Bring on the pain.
Ragnarok Boobies, June 17, 2018, 06:44:45 pm
you're ambitious and ready to face anything, andy. i like that. now, to put that to the test:
Nonsexual Torture
The act of causing or receiving extended scenes of pain due to acts that are not of a sexual nature, or giving or being the recipient of psychological abuse for extended periods of time or at a great degree of intensity.

Jeremy Orange
Jackal Flapnasty, June 17, 2018, 07:24:28 pm
WAX ON YA DICK WAX ON YA DICK
Wax Play
The act of using wax, typically hot candle wax, as a form of sexual stimulation and / or torture, or receiving such actions.

Sam, blue.
sambair, June 17, 2018, 08:11:44 pm
if your face ever turns your favorite color while practicing your new kink, please stop and seek medical attention.
Breath Control
A situation in which at least one character will have physical control over the breathing habits of another character, often by either intermittent choking and / or due to the penetration of the throat.
SHAMBA~1.SBB eldritchhat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup I Liked That Joke Sovereign Achilles' Heelies krytton Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. sambair

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
Arty, teal
Fuck me up, Scotty!

eldritchhat

• Lady of Calamaris
  • Paid
  • Card Carrying Boobgeoisie
Kara, Red
eldritchhat, June 17, 2018, 08:11:37 am
this one might be a little weird, but lucky for you i happen to have just the place for you to find like-minded individuals: https://vampirepassions.com/
Bloodplay
Pertains to the inclusion of blood or the retrieval of blood in any form in a sexual context, or engaging in acts which will draw blood.

Hux, June 18, 2018, 03:56:06 am

What a ripoff, I thought you were gonna give me a new fetish
Lemon Wrought SHAMBA~1.SBB Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Hux Bodark Frank West Shell Game nuffkins, of all people, A Meat Achilles' Heelies Turbo Sexaphonic Vampire Bunnybread Jr. chai tea latte bubbleuj

Ragnarok Boobies

• 3viltiki's Spirit Animal
  • Paid
  • "Please insert proof of insurance into slot 'A'."
being the recipient of psychological abuse for extended periods of time or at a great degree of intensity.[/u]
Hux, June 18, 2018, 03:56:06 am
I'm not going back to any of my old jobs and you can't make me
Wrought Hux

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
Sam, Green.

(TIL there are a disproportionate number of people on here who go by Sam)
sambair

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
someone let me lay an egg on them
Hux

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Shell Game, June 18, 2018, 02:02:18 pm

As long as you pay me

Shell Game

• Paid

As long as you pay me
Cyborguinary Novel: Detroit, June 18, 2018, 02:14:51 pm
are they cheaper by the dozen?

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

As long as you pay me
Shell Game, June 18, 2018, 02:41:42 pm

I am running a MasterBaker's Dozen special right now. Bulk discounts on twelve eggs and I throw in the thirteenth egg for free! I've been running the ad in Home and Gardens but you're the first to enquire.

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion

Shell Game

• Paid

As long as you pay me
Shell Game, June 18, 2018, 02:41:42 pm

I am running a MasterBaker's Dozen special right now. Bulk discounts on twelve eggs and I throw in the thirteenth egg for free! I've been running the ad in Home and Gardens but you're the first to enquire.
Cyborguinary Novel: Detroit, June 18, 2018, 02:54:59 pm
awesome ok. i got my cinco myeggs ready to go, just give me a place and time. but do it in a private message so the good folks at home don't get too hot under the collar!
Macho Masc Sangy Savage