Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:04:38 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Best Episode to Start With  (Read 12122 times)

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Best Episode to Start With #30
The only person I've been brave enough to share the podcast with in person is my older sister. She got hooked on  265 Only The Preambles to Recipes
thatbronxlife, June 01, 2018, 06:37:37 pm

I've also only ever shared it with an older sibling, but it was after I introduced him to Lou Reads (forget the episode) and my recommendation was 241: DRUGS! because I really feel like the rollerskating guy is one of the funniest things to ever happen in this podcast.
oscaruglyface

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Best Episode to Start With #31
I think it's best to avoid the sexual ones at first unless they're 'warmed up' on the subject.

Some good starters would be the ice chewers or fine water episodes.

Pyradyne (Aquire The Spiritual Energy Of A Tiny Dead Pharoah), audiophiles or real vampires are good for someone into pseudoscience/general bullshit.

A good fetish episode starter is She Thinks My Sex Are Spexy. It's a good intro to weird fetishes without being too gross or explicit.

If you're looking to scare someone away, adult babies or bugs are your way to go.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Best Episode to Start With #32
If you're looking to scare someone away, adult babies or bugs are your way to go.
JamEngulfer, June 19, 2018, 06:34:12 pm
i know I've said this before but i started my friend on "My Girlfriend is Machine Washable" (then Ace and Cakes, then Angry Angry Hippos) I dunno what you guys are going on about.

really though. have three lined up and feel the room.
JamEngulfer
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:09:29 am by Shell Game »

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Best Episode to Start With #33
I started my boyfriend out on pounced, plushfuckers, and the multiple systems ones.
So, yknow. Grain of salt.

JamEngulfer

• Paid
Best Episode to Start With #34
JamEngulfer, June 19, 2018, 06:34:12 pm
i know I've said this before but i started my friend on "My Girlfriend is Machine Washable" (then Ace and Cakes, then Angry Angry Hippos) I dunno what you guys are going on about.

really though. have three lined up and feel the room.
Shell Game, June 19, 2018, 07:09:24 pm

Kinda funny, those are three of my favourite episodes
Wrought Shell Game

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Best Episode to Start With #35
Angry Angry Hippos (and, to an extent, the unused thin privilege doc) are both amazing in a very approachable way in that no matter who you are or what your life is like you can agree that it's hilarious that all people who weigh five hundred pounds want to do is go zip lining, hang gliding, horseback riding, and hot air ballooning and they're all incredibly frustrated that they can't and none of them can understand why they can't
chai tea latte Eider Duck

agentanalogue

• Reagent Provocateur
  • Paid
  • AMACKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Best Episode to Start With #36
It can be difficult to choose given that different people will be turned off by different things, but I've found a few different good starting points:

Ignorance of The Law is my Excuse, Episode #64. For me, this has been one of the best general-purpose episodes to start people off with, it covers a wide variety of F-plus themes, it's relatively clean, it features of one Lemon's best voices that debuts just four episodes earlier in Any Cling, and it's just extremely accessible.

The same goes for Today's Progress was Yesterday's Form Field because it too has that variety and also gives us the first Bozarth.

and

The remainder of my Time Will be a Series of Grunts also due to its wide variety and surprisingly varied level of pop-culture reference points.

For people that want things more consistently on-topic, Any Cling is weird enough to fascinate just about anybody, and if you don't mind starting at a cut, the Garfield Fan Fiction one is incredible in the same way, no offense to Van Hozel.

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
Best Episode to Start With #37
I think my first one was the Ice Chewer episode, which could have been the most recent one when I found out about the podcast.