Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:21:01 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444258 times)

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Is Guy Feiri just the Colonel Sanders of our generation? Like the white suit and bolo tie look must have fallen out of fashion well before 1930.

Maslow’s Tweeds

• Dumpster Firekin
  • Paid
Is Guy Feiri just the Colonel Sanders of our generation? Like the white suit and bolo tie look must have fallen out of fashion well before 1930.
Dr. Buttplug, April 01, 2019, 04:32:54 pm

Don’t tell Douglas over here. Homeboy is trying to bring it back.

Ambious

Math is awesome

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Spider-Man should have a spider abdomen as part of his basic design

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Statistically speaking, one of the Rugrats shit themselves on camera every episode.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Statistically speaking, one of the Rugrats shit themselves on camera every episode.
GirlKisser420, April 02, 2019, 04:09:13 pm

Yet another comparison datapoint as to why Fortnite's current microtransaction model is so hostile.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
GirlKisser420, April 02, 2019, 04:09:13 pm
We didn't need reminded of this. They shit on screen in several episodes. Now if you'll review my Tvtropes edits...

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Researchers estimate that up to 70% of contemporary human ideas for inventions are different types of instrument designed to remove excess earwax

Neal

I am utterly shocked to learn just now that there are still Foamy the Squirrel videos being made and released in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Nineteen.
Dr. Buttplug Frank West

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
I am utterly shocked to learn just now that there are still Foamy the Squirrel videos being made and released in the Year of Our Lord Two Thousand and Nineteen.
Neal, April 02, 2019, 07:43:39 pm

Post reboot

Germaine makes attempts to reform her character and personality, including changing her hair and getting breast-reduction surgery. Despite Mathers's claims however, not long after the reboot the series began to return to the original style, relying heavily on jokes and content derived on Germaine's sexuality. Germaine returns to using her sexuality to financially support herself.

In January 2015, Foamy moves out in protest over Germaine's "stupidity" and makes his home in a post-office box.[12]

The apparent continued focus on other characters in the series was also quickly dropped, leaving only more known series regulars such as Pilz-e and Begely.

However, on September 10, 2015, Mathers uploaded a new cartoon, revealing that Germaine had suffered a mental breakdown. The episode picks up six months after the previous one, and the new cartoon showed her meeting Foamy outside a mental hospital in New York City, and it was revealed that much of the sexual content shown in past cartoons had actually been a series of hallucinations by Germaine. Mathers said that he had been planning the episode for a long time, and had deliberately reverted to crude sexual humor in order to emphasize how the pressure of a sexually obsessed society can warp women's perspectives.

Mathers now claims that Germaine will "rebuild herself", and says that "[Germaine] will be a little darker, and a bit more jaded, but she'll figure things out."

He's tried SEVERAL TIMES but he CANNOT stop being horny on main.
Dr. Buttplug

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Neal, April 02, 2019, 07:43:39 pm

Post reboot

Germaine makes attempts to reform her character and personality, including changing her hair and getting breast-reduction surgery. Despite Mathers's claims however, not long after the reboot the series began to return to the original style, relying heavily on jokes and content derived on Germaine's sexuality. Germaine returns to using her sexuality to financially support herself.

In January 2015, Foamy moves out in protest over Germaine's "stupidity" and makes his home in a post-office box.[12]

The apparent continued focus on other characters in the series was also quickly dropped, leaving only more known series regulars such as Pilz-e and Begely.

However, on September 10, 2015, Mathers uploaded a new cartoon, revealing that Germaine had suffered a mental breakdown. The episode picks up six months after the previous one, and the new cartoon showed her meeting Foamy outside a mental hospital in New York City, and it was revealed that much of the sexual content shown in past cartoons had actually been a series of hallucinations by Germaine. Mathers said that he had been planning the episode for a long time, and had deliberately reverted to crude sexual humor in order to emphasize how the pressure of a sexually obsessed society can warp women's perspectives.

Mathers now claims that Germaine will "rebuild herself", and says that "[Germaine] will be a little darker, and a bit more jaded, but she'll figure things out."

He's tried SEVERAL TIMES but he CANNOT stop being horny on main.
Frank West, April 03, 2019, 09:48:36 am
Countdown to him rebooting it as a sex positivity comic.

Erika Moen can cover it and let him guest!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 11:46:04 am by Shell Game »

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
Hey I don't know if you knew this but the Italians do not say "How old do I look?", they say "How many years do I demonstrate?"
chai tea latte Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
I don't care for Glenn Howerton.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
There may be a correlation between being a crazy person and carrying around a mesh bag and picking morel mushrooms in the forest.

On second thought, that makes perfect sense. Carry on.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
augmented reality game where you have a virtual pet that's a car and you make it grow by taking pictures of car logos
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte sambair xX_sp00ks_Xx