Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:52:57 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children  (Read 29089 times)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children #15
Oh, come on. Linkola would not have sacrificed precious trees to get rid of few nasty human children. He'd have used anthrax, or possibly some deadly virus, so that the little leeches could have infected their parents before dying.

Come to think of it, Linkola could very well be the poster-person of the CF movement. Not because he hates children, but because he hates all other humans and thinks getting rid of kids will be a step forward to getting rid of "defectives" altogether. His webpage makes for pretty horrifying reading.

Birthgiving must be licenced. To enhance population quality, genetically or socially unfit homes will be denied offspring, so that several birth licences can be allowed to families of quality.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children #16
Jawohl, I agree mit his guidelines on genetic selection! It is like ze human centipede of mein heart is suddenly wrapped up mit cling film!
Sherman Tank

Delcat

• Paid
Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children #17
I used to lurk around a community for laughing at the idiots of Livejournal called sf_drama (which a few of y'all are undoubtedly familiar with)nilvoid, February 07, 2013, 01:19:51 am

Ah, war brother!  Come, let me embrace you!  We shall share stories of the trenches.

I've considered putting together documentation for sf_d as an episode before, but 1) it'd cause too much of a shitstorm, 2) there's such a fast turnover of people eating their own that it's a fucking ouroboros, and 3) I just really, really never want to fucking go back there again.

Back on topic, I used to think I hated children.  I've realized in recent years that this isn't true at all--I hate being around children.  I think children deserve every advantage in life and that they should be treated with respect and no one should ever dare hurt them.  I just don't like being touched with sticky hands or trying to divine what the hell a toddler is talking about.  I wonder sometimes if the people on cf_h have ever stopped to think about that distinction and whether or not it applies to them.  If it doesn't, that's just...sociopathic.

Achilles' Heelies

• Ridiculist
  • Intelligent Doggie Tracking System

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children #19
By the by, why isn't this video in the thread, while we're raising it from the dead? I feel like Frank West (maybe?) shared it a couple of years ago and since then I've been the only one who's held it close to their heart, thinking back to it periodically with fondness.

Frank West SHAMBA~1.SBB chai tea latte

Neal

Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children #20
xX_sp00ks_Xx Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Episode 42: Suffer The Little Children #21

Neal, December 23, 2019, 10:23:33 am
anti-vaxxing is an entirely new subgenre of Childfree Hardcore! Let Nature sort em out