Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:37:43 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1447354 times)

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
It's hard to believe that we now live in a world where not being a cynical dick to everyone and being kind is radical.
Sanguinary Novel, December 26, 2017, 12:08:05 pm

What do you mean "now"?  Is it the cynical part?  Being a dick to everyone has been the norm for thousands of years. 
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Sherman Tank

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
It's hard to believe that we now live in a world where not being a cynical dick to everyone and being kind is radical.

What do you mean "now"?  Is it the cynical part?  Being a dick to everyone has been the norm for thousands of years.
Victor Laszlo, December 26, 2017, 04:54:45 pm

Okay, so maybe I'm just getting older and noticing it more.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Clips4Sale is a dignity oubliette
Corn Syrup skeletons! A Meat Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Dr. Buttplug

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.

I blame Chandler Bing.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
When I was a kid it never occurred to me that yoda was actually another species. I just thought that was their best guess as to what it might look like if a human made it to like 600 years old.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop xX_sp00ks_Xx Achilles' Heelies A Meat bubbleuj Shell Game skeletons! Dr. Buttplug I Liked That Joke nudna Nikaer Drekin

Schumin Capote

• Paid
  • Nice to see you, to see you nice.
Assassin’s Creed must be great for the lift and carry community.

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
"Who will be the meat in this sexual sandwich?"
A Meat

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Mique Lemon A Meat Macho Masc Sangy Savage Caroline Corn Syrup Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Carbon Dr. Buttplug Ashto Eider Duck Down10

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
How come Princess Peach, a human, is the regent of the Mushroom Kingdom, which seems to be an ethno-state of almost entirely mushroom people. I want to know about the political marriages that led to this situation

• Paid
It's a colonialism holdover, like the Commonwealth. Princess Peach is to the Mushroom Kingdom as Queen Elizabeth is to Belize.
skeletons!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 05:41:57 am by moooo566 »

• Paid
happy new year ballp.it
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Macho Masc Sangy Savage beelzeboob chai tea latte bubbleuj A Meat skeletons!

bubbleuj

• Paid
Happy New Year!!

I am optimistic for 2018! Its gonna be good.
moooo566 (taylor's version) Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop skeletons!

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
there's theoretically a 'good' period of the Offspring's discography but I don't think it's worth finding it.
Dr. Buttplug

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
How come Princess Peach, a human, is the regent of the Mushroom Kingdom, which seems to be an ethno-state of almost entirely mushroom people. I want to know about the political marriages that led to this situation
A Meat, December 31, 2017, 02:13:29 am
I've been trying to figure out the geopolitical situation of Mario's world for a while now.

The Goombas seem to be an overthrown and subjugated nation, the Yoshis are a native tribal society that the Mushroom Kingdom pretends to respect but constantly mistreats, the Bob-Ombs are surprisingly democratic when peaceful but overly inclined to wage war for no reason, Bowser is the leader of a dictatorial nearby nation-state that has radicalist support from some marginalized minorities in the Mushroom Kingdom's borders. The Shy Guys are definitely a paramilitary organization beholden to nobody.

The fact that Odyssey proves that Peach (although perhaps not Mario) is likely a native of the Metro Kingdom halfway across the world clearly factors in, but I'm not sure how.

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
there's theoretically a 'good' period of the Offspring's discography but I don't think it's worth finding it.
GirlKisser420, January 05, 2018, 05:19:33 pm
I don't remember exactly, but I think it was before they came up with that flaming skull logo. You know the one James Ellsworth had tattooed on his shoulder? You're right though it's not worth looking into.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 10:28:23 pm by Jackal Flapnasty »