Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:56:32 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Garbage Day 2020  (Read 29041 times)

1234GO!

• Paid
  • beyond buildings and food
Garbage Day 2020 #30
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Macho Masc Sangy Savage Sauce chai tea latte John Toast SHAMBA~1.SBB surrey Shell Game Yavuz Salubrious Rex

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Garbage Day 2020 #31
Whew, drawing for that big an audience was surprisingly stressful, but I had an absolute blast. Anyway, here's the one off key ring I made, for posterity:

I forget already who won it, but I hope it brings you years of timely reminders.
Puppy Time Dr. Buttplug cube abuser chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB surrey Penultimatum Shell Game Yavuz Salubrious Rex Chupasaurus-Rex Corn Syrup

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Garbage Day 2020 #32
ROCK
Sauce Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Lemon SHAMBA~1.SBB EYE OF ZA Boots Raingear Seth "Slimy" Rollins Shell Game Yavuz Secret Gaygent 69 Big Stinky moooo566 (taylor's version) Salubrious Rex

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Garbage Day 2020 #33
GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK. GIVE ROCK.
adrenochrome dome Dr. Buttplug Mr. Hunky Academia Sauce cube abuser chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage A Meat John Toast Lemon Achilles' Heelies Immoral Filth SHAMBA~1.SBB EYE OF ZA Boots Raingear three cats in a self-driving car Shell Game Yavuz Secret Gaygent 69 One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes Big Stinky moooo566 (taylor's version) Salubrious Rex

Cradicus

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #34
Intrigued that there are no battles this year! Current Garbage Day goals: 1) Be there the whole time 2) Get a donation incentive thing/piece of art from the broadcast 3) Have a great time with internet people!
Cradicus, October 22, 2020, 05:54:21 pm

I had to tap out and sleep at hour 19, but I accomplished my other two goals, so overall a successful Garbage Day! We raised $21,569.69!
adrenochrome dome

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Garbage Day 2020 #35
The instant garbage day ended my sink, which I guess had been backing up with my upstairs neighbor's washing machine waste water, overflowed onto the ground.

Thank you for waiting, sink.
A Meat positive stress Sauce Achilles' Heelies Puppy Time Boots Raingear chai tea latte Cradicus Dr. Buttplug Shell Game Yavuz Lemon Salubrious Rex Ragnarok Boobies Wyst Corn Syrup

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Garbage Day 2020 #36
Mr. Hunky Academia Sauce THE LESBIATHAN Boots Raingear Shell Game Yavuz Antivehicular Macho Masc Sangy Savage Secret Gaygent 69 Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug A Meat Corn Syrup

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #37
Hey guys it's publicenemynumber6, I had a great time this year. Can't wait for the next one!
Lemon Achilles' Heelies SHAMBA~1.SBB Boots Raingear chai tea latte three cats in a self-driving car Cradicus xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) Lumbermouth

The Killer Dynamo

• Egg-Type Thing
  • Paid
  • Gonna have a good time tonight
Garbage Day 2020 #38
Boy oh boy! Fun new emotes and a rock! I wish Garbage Day was every d- WAIT NO I DIDN'T MEAN LIKE
Mr. Hunky Academia Puppy Time chai tea latte Boots Raingear GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex adrenochrome dome surrey

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #39
(One finger of the monkey's paw curls)
The Killer Dynamo

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
Garbage Day 2020 #40
Disappointed I had to go to bed after the emotional rollercoaster that was Barney Hour, but psyched to watch the rest of the videos. I had a ton of fun with the steam and chat this year!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Garbage Day 2020 #41
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, October 25, 2020, 11:34:58 am

The guzzlord scream is the sound we needed for 2020
Great Joe A Meat Yavuz

Shame Boi

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #42
I won some things but I have forgotten what some of them are so I hope y'all will email me or whatever. I know I won a painting from Adam Bozarth and some kind of fetish...

1: I had 2 folks donate to have me "Say Some Shit" last year.  I honestly don't know who the hell it was (as it was lost to time & stupidity) and if they had anything for me to read.  I am very very sorry that it was such an accidental dick move.
Please holler on here and make your demands at this time.  I sincerely apologize unless I DID actually read some shit for you.  If that is the case then I really need to curb my drinking.
Bunnybread, October 24, 2020, 04:07:03 pm

I was definitely one of the people who won the Say Some Shit thing last year, and I had some weird thing about "all evildoers will be eaten by my balls of justice" or something for you to say. Never got it but it was real dumb so don't worry about it.

Great Joe

• Local good at video games be-er
  • Paid
  • Myahhh!
Garbage Day 2020 #43
I won a rock.
Secret Gaygent 69 KingKalamari Puppy Time Sauce Macho Masc Sangy Savage Lemon Frank West Seth "Slimy" Rollins Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Yavuz Shell Game A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) chai tea latte three cats in a self-driving car surrey Salubrious Rex

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Garbage Day 2020 #44
Shame I couldn't be around for more (Barney) but what I was there for was a real treat. My eyes are opened to the fascinating other-world that Daniel Songer exists in and they can never be closed.