Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:35:21 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The Grossest Episode?  (Read 19903 times)

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
The Grossest Episode?
Spinning this off into its own thread.

My picks are
156: Auto Moronic Asphyxiation because something about inhaling car fumes nauseates me on a visceral level.  I have a slight fear of suffocation.
117: My Mistress is Machine Washable because of something I can't quite put my finger on.
80: Disliking This Episode is a Form of Harassment because we just get a little too close to this guy's psyche here.  I'm mixed on single-person episodes because some of them are home runs (John Kitchin) and some of them are pretty samey (Amy Lee).  This one seems a little exploitative to me.

I actually love 95: Why Crush A Bug When You Can Ruin It Emotionally?  It's so gross that I don't even imagine it, I just listen to the words.  The ridiculists' reactions make it for me.  Not having a penis helps too, probably.

What are your picks for grossest episode?
Hux

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
The Grossest Episode? #1
As I said in the thread that this came from, #193 is my kryptonite. I listened to it around when it came out, because that was when I was starting to get into the podcast. I made the mistake of trying to listen to it while cooking dinner and nearly ended up vomiting in the spaghetti. I'm not sure if I've listened to it again more than once.

Aside from that, I'm not sure that any of them have been nearly that bad. The car-fucker and plushophile episodes are gross in terms of subject matter, but I find them rather cartoony. The part in #149 about sounding always grosses me out, but the rest of the episode wasn't quite as gross.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #2
As I said in the thread that this came from, #193 is my kryptonite. I listened to it around when it came out, because that was when I was starting to get into the podcast. I made the mistake of trying to listen to it while cooking dinner and nearly ended up vomiting in the spaghetti. I'm not sure if I've listened to it again more than once.
Yavuz Sultan Selim, May 03, 2016, 03:06:10 pm

I actually haven't listened to 193 more than once either.  It is really gross!  But I like it because it feels like a departure from other recent material.  I really like tumblr episodes but they seem to invite a lot of transphobic sentiment which is also gross...

cube abuser

• Paid
The Grossest Episode? #3
150, the foot fetish one. none of the other ones gross me out that much, but i can't handle 150. i think it's because most of the other gross fetish episodes are bizarre and unrealistic- i don't know what it would feel like to have bugs crawling up my ass, but i know what sweaty feet smell like and the thought of eating food stored in someone's nasty gym shoes makes me want to die
Amelia Blank Hux

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #4
Which episode was about a fetish for people stepping on rotten food?

That one.

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
The Grossest Episode? #5
203: It's Toasted, for so many reasons. These people are getting off on actual people having serious health issues and dying horrible deaths. Sometimes it's themselves, other times it comes across as "OH GOD IT'S SO HOT WHEN WOMEN DO IT- what I would never smoke that stuff kills people lol."

I've lost so many family members to complications from smoking and secondhand smoke that I can't get through it without puking a little in my mouth.
Nifty Nif RoeCocoa

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
The Grossest Episode? #6
Snoot by the Foot, adult babies, dickbugs, imagine your fave. Those are my top. I think all but adult babies I've only listened to once.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #7
Snoot by the Foot
Isfahan, May 03, 2016, 04:56:00 pm

That's the one I was trying to think of. [yuck]

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
The Grossest Episode? #8
I forgot to mention whichever episode it was that featured people picking at their teeth. That was fucking gross, whichever one it was.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #9
Snoot by the Foot, adult babies, dickbugs, imagine your fave. Those are my top. I think all but adult babies I've only listened to once.
Isfahan, May 03, 2016, 04:56:00 pm
I thing adult babies was my entry episode.  in my top 10 most-listened for sure.
CapitalN

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
The Grossest Episode? #10
The only time I came close to vomiting in the course of an episode was during the Squatter episode when the hobos were describing getting rid of head lice by boiling mayo-covered dreadlocks.
CapitalN Hux

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
The Grossest Episode? #11
I've got to go back and listen to the squatter episode again, apparently.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
The Grossest Episode? #12
I don't know what you're talking about, every time I hear someone blurt "Cream, Cream!" out of nowhere in an episode I crack up. I love The Thing You Like in Pain too, but man, the ballbusting episode is pretty hard to listen to. The flattening one where there's a description of a woman getting either her head or feet crushed by a steamroller as well, guh. Something about those people jerking it to something that is really clearcut in how non-jerkable it should be. I understand finding the idea of a giant woman crushing you to death with her smelly pussy or jerking off with your own viscera hot, we all can relate to that! But man, those other people, there's just something missing in that noggin of theirs that should be there but clearly isn't. I guess I could lump the garbage episode in here too, cause when you really think about it you'd probably get a stab wound and bleed out in your trashbag if you're all about getting thrown out in the landfill naked, merely wrapped in plastic.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
The Grossest Episode? #13
I don't know what you're talking about, every time I hear someone blurt "Cream, Cream!" out of nowhere in an episode I crack up. I love The Thing You Like in Pain too, but man, the ballbusting episode is pretty hard to listen to. The flattening one where there's a description of a woman getting either her head or feet crushed by a steamroller as well, guh. Something about those people jerking it to something that is really clearcut in how non-jerkable it should be. I understand finding the idea of a giant woman crushing you to death with her smelly pussy or jerking off with your own viscera hot, we all can relate to that! But man, those other people, there's just something missing in that noggin of theirs that should be there but clearly isn't. I guess I could lump the garbage episode in here too, cause when you really think about it you'd probably get a stab wound and bleed out in your trashbag if you're all about getting thrown out in the landfill naked, merely wrapped in plastic.
Spooks, May 03, 2016, 06:00:10 pm
...well now I'm grossed out

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag
The Grossest Episode? #14
150, the foot fetish one. none of the other ones gross me out that much, but i can't handle 150. i think it's because most of the other gross fetish episodes are bizarre and unrealistic- i don't know what it would feel like to have bugs crawling up my ass, but i know what sweaty feet smell like and the thought of eating food stored in someone's nasty gym shoes makes me want to die
cube abuser, May 03, 2016, 03:15:41 pm

Yes. All of this. I have only listened to the first ten minutes of that episode and nothing more. I couldn't stand it. I could handle every other gross thing. But not that.