Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:17:25 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: The F Plus in the wild.  (Read 13961 times)

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
The F Plus in the wild.
So, I just moved to Minneapolis, and as I do, I hate-shop at the Mall of America. Thankfully, I spotted someone in one of our shirts:

Also I was completely awkward about it because I'm not used to people enjoying things I'm a part of (sorry!).

(Also sorry for the image size)
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark Nifty Nif TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan cube abuser Positronic sophrocynic Yavuz chai tea latte Caroline Fanzay montrith NutshellGulag Lady Frenzy Ashto Gyro Liatai Down10 Corn Syrup Amelia Blank Chaymie adrenochrome dome strifeheart nuffkins, of all people, Argyle Funk jorty

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
The F Plus in the wild. #1
how do you even handle that? do you just walk up and go HI I'M STOG
cube abuser Gyro Macho Masc Sangy Savage Argyle Funk

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
The F Plus in the wild. #2
jack chick, May 26, 2016, 08:31:34 pm

I had to lead up to it and afterwards my nervous system tried to tell me I was dying
Bodark Nifty Nif cube abuser Lemon Liatai zmonbobbo Macho Masc Sangy Savage Argyle Funk

Fatty Bo Batty

• Adult Baby Protective Services Officer
  • Paid
  • Is good to make a posting
The F Plus in the wild. #3
There's a simple answer. Just say "PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY" as you pass.
TheCrawlingChaos Knitting Machine John Toast Sherman Tank Yavuz chai tea latte Vinny Possum Captain Nobeard Gyro Liatai Down10 zmonbobbo Macho Masc Sangy Savage Argyle Funk

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
The F Plus in the wild. #4
This makes me wonder about how F Plus listeners are distributed.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
The F Plus in the wild. #5

Look, if someone did that to me, I would freak the fuck out and my day would be made and I would ask for that guy's autograph, whether or not he was actually STOG.  Then I would post about it here and hastily delete it when I realized it probably wasn't actually STOG, and then be really embarrassed for the rest of my life.
adrenochrome dome

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
The F Plus in the wild. #6

Look, if someone did that to me, I would freak the fuck out and my day would be made and I would ask for that guy's autograph, whether or not he was actually STOG.  Then I would post about it here and hastily delete it when I realized it probably wasn't actually STOG, and then be really embarrassed for the rest of my life.
Nifty Nif, May 26, 2016, 09:02:17 pm

Congrats on giving Bunnybread his most interesting idea for a pickup line ever.
Fanzay Nikaer Drekin Lemon moooo566 (taylor's version) Gyro nuffkins, of all people,

goombapolice

• a muscular, cum producing MONSTER
  • Paid
The F Plus in the wild. #7
How excited was she when you announced that you were the one they call STOG?

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
The F Plus in the wild. #8

Ashto, May 26, 2016, 10:46:10 pm

Okay, if Bunnybread tried that, I don't think he could fool anyone.  That's certainly one way to start a conversation, though, and then said fan would probably be hell of picked up.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
The F Plus in the wild. #9

Ashto, May 26, 2016, 10:46:10 pm

Okay, if Bunnybread tried that, I don't think he could fool anyone.  That's certainly one way to start a conversation, though, and then said fan would probably be hell of picked up.
Nifty Nif, May 27, 2016, 11:41:31 am

god i really want bunnybread to try and convince someone he is STOG now. holy fuck
Bodark NutshellGulag Gyro slandersonn Argyle Funk

Bunnybread

• You're welcome, genitals of the world.
  • Ridiculist
The F Plus in the wild. #10
Sup, Baby?  How you doin' on this fine day?  My name's Vincenzo Stog and I am weird on the internet.

Why aren't you grabbing my junk and pulling me into a nearby restroom?  I normally don't get a whole three sentences out before that happens!

What, do I have to learn about you or something?  Jesus, fine.  Ok, is Jack short for Jacqueline or do you prefer Jackie or -Fuck this I've lost interest I'm gonna go grab that chick at the pretzel place.
Bodark Emperor Jack Chick Nifty Nif Sherman Tank JonRG chai tea latte STOG NutshellGulag Captain Nobeard Ashto Yavuz junior associate faguar Gyro Digital Walnut Positronic Down10 The Comna moooo566 (taylor's version) zmonbobbo Madtrixr nuffkins, of all people, Argyle Funk Breakfast

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
The F Plus in the wild. #11
Sup, Baby?  How you doin' on this fine day?  My name's Vincenzo Stog and I am weird on the internet.

Why aren't you grabbing my junk and pulling me into a nearby restroom?  I normally don't get a whole three sentences out before that happens!

What, do I have to learn about you or something?  Jesus, fine.  Ok, is Jack short for Jacqueline or do you prefer Jackie or -Fuck this I've lost interest I'm gonna go grab that chick at the pretzel place.
StoggyBread, May 27, 2016, 12:04:50 pm

Thanks Stog.
Sherman Tank McMillan and Waifu Nifty Nif Amelia Blank zmonbobbo Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag
The F Plus in the wild. #12
That makes me wonder, can any of the Ridiculists do good impressions of the other ridiculists? I know a lot of them have busted out a Portaxx style "Yaaaaaay!" and some of Jack Chick's anime voice. Hmm. I would love to hear an episode where they intros were people pretending to be the other folks in the room.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
The F Plus in the wild. #13
That makes me wonder, can any of the Ridiculists do good impressions of the other ridiculists? I know a lot of them have busted out a Portaxx style "Yaaaaaay!" and some of Jack Chick's anime voice. Hmm. I would love to hear an episode where they intros were people pretending to be the other folks in the room.
Ms.Blank, May 30, 2016, 02:01:23 am

I love when the Ridiculists do this!  The best (?) example of what you're describing is really, really early, and it was referenced in the Retrospective: 35: Without Adult Supervision.
I think I've only heard it once, but I loved Adam's Bunnybread impression ("Yeah, you gay now baby ;)").  I love "Boots Voice" (followed up by "aww, it's me" or "hey Boots, it's you!").  And I LOSE IT every time I hear Isfahan's Lou Fernandez impression.  It may have been in an outro, I can't even remember where it was, but it is THE BEST.
Bodark Amelia Blank

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
The F Plus in the wild. #14
That makes me wonder, can any of the Ridiculists do good impressions...
Ms.Blank, May 30, 2016, 02:01:23 am

No we sure can't!