Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:58:25 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Christmas season!  (Read 20036 times)

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Christmas season! #30
I do christmas caroling!

By which I mean my life in december is an undending hell of being both holly and jolly. (i have 3-4 gigs every single weekend)
jack chick, December 07, 2017, 12:10:01 am

thurs i made thanksgiving dinner.

saturday and sunday had a total of four gigs. one of the ones on saturday was for a lady on her death bed so we were also all crying!
Lemon FinchChunk adrenochrome dome

beelzeboob

• Risen from the tits of hell.
  • Paid
  • call that the boobonic plague
Christmas season! #31
I do christmas caroling!

By which I mean my life in december is an undending hell of being both holly and jolly. (i have 3-4 gigs every single weekend)

saturday and sunday had a total of four gigs. one of the ones on saturday was for a lady on her death bed so we were also all crying!
jack chick, November 26, 2018, 11:49:52 pm

Jack Chick, that's really sweet tho. That must've been really hard.
Liatai Shell Game The Smoking Dad

Ambious

Christmas season! #32
I'll be celebrating the holiday by listening to Jack Chick reading terrible "Night Before Christmas" songs for the umpteenth time.

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Christmas season! #33
Lemon Macho Masc Sangy Savage Ramona Chingona Liatai Dr. Buttplug adrenochrome dome

beelzeboob

• Paid
Christmas season! #34
Jokes on you, that’s actually very cute.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Christmas season! #35

SATAN MILKSHAKE, November 27, 2018, 06:17:54 pm

My cats would still find a way to climb that shit and ruin it
Liatai Dr. Buttplug

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Christmas season! #36
I do christmas caroling!

jack chick, November 26, 2018, 11:49:52 pm

Jack Chick, that's really sweet tho. That must've been really hard.
beelzeboob, November 27, 2018, 09:08:07 am

its not like she hadn't talked in weeks but mustered the strength to thank us as we sang silent night (quite apparently her favorite) for a zillion verses while her family wept and we all stared fiercely at our music so we could continue singing and not also start crying.

it was both really tough and super rewarding.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Pavlova Liatai Ramona Chingona Wrought beelzeboob chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup Eider Duck Dr. Buttplug

beelzeboob

• Paid
Christmas season! #37

House is coming along great! Will post more updates as the other four trees are decorated :)
beelzeboob, November 26, 2018, 10:53:59 pm

Three more trees down! Just the dining room tree left to go. Also, wrapped my first gifts today :D
Eider Duck Liatai

Blandest

• Paid
  • Help! Cannot see! Can only smell!
Christmas season! #38
No Christmas decorations yet as I'm too busy planning for my wedding on the 22nd. Goodbye.
beelzeboob chai tea latte Liatai Sherman Tank Eider Duck

beelzeboob

• Paid
Christmas season! #39
All my gifts went over well. I got nice things but my fav is that my grandma got me two tickets to a Weird Al concert next August that I had been eyeing but couldn’t possibly afford. I hope you’re all having a wonderful day.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage Carbon Achilles' Heelies Corn Syrup

Pigeon Pal

• Paid
  • i only dream of crime and ruin
Christmas season! #40
Didn't do anything this year because of how recent my move was, and my mom was across the country for work. I have some belated gifts being shipped for her and my roommate (who's been an absolute blessing as far as roommates go).

Next year I'm going to make up for it with a big ol' ham and actual planned gifts!

beelzeboob

• Paid
Christmas season! #41
In the dark of an early winter night... jingle bells are slowly encroaching........ Christmas season is upon us
chai tea latte

Angora Gomorrah

• just another cat on the internet
  • Paid
  • this is the life I chose
Christmas season! #42
The company party is on Friday and am looking forward to the food and open bar.
Hopefully I'll have time to put up my tree this weekend since I couldn't get to it last weekend.

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Christmas season! #43
I'm going with my girlfriend to her workplace Christmas party next Friday where she plans to drink heavily for the first time in her life and where I'll apparently be accosted the whole night by her colleagues who have been very eager to meet me.
That may be, unfortunately, the extent of my Christmas celebrations for the year.
Normally I spend the day with my father and his family but this year my father is travelling to visit my Aunt and I have a wedding to go to on Boxing Day so I'll not be going with him, so I guess instead of celebrating Christmas I'll be celebrating my two best friends getting married instead which i think is a pretty good trade.

adrenochrome dome

• YIMBY
  • Paid
Christmas season! #44
I made my boyfriend a super-cobbled-together Advent calendar, since I won't see him for large swathes of the month. Most of it is $1 bargain stuff, things lying around my parents' house, and doodles.

Today (12/5/19) was a reminder of our plans for tonight (Krampusnacht in Pittsburgh).

Boyfriend: I really love it. Tell [Ballpit] that!
Mr. Hunky Academia Sauce Salubrious Rex Macho Masc Sangy Savage Dr. Buttplug beelzeboob