Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:26:51 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448413 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Last night I found a person who has 100% all of the levels of Viscera Cleanup Detail. There's no music and no voice over, so it works really well as a sleep aid

Edit: But really though, who gets so good at VCD that that can 100% all of the levels??
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:02:56 pm by Novelty Novel »

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
Website idea: a forum where the premise of the website is to make philosophical statements about the world, morality, humanity, etc., and people have to argue with you in a civil manner and attempt to prove you wrong. Essentially it's any other internet forum but with much stricter policing so that you're only allowed to post if you're role-playing Socrates and no one can talk about video games. There are no off topic threads either. It's all just people debating philosophy like they're in fucking euthyphro. Itd be hilarious
GirlKisser420 Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte A Meat

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Website idea: a forum where the premise of the website is to make philosophical statements about the world, morality, humanity, etc., and people have to argue with you in a civil manner and attempt to prove you wrong. Essentially it's any other internet forum but with much stricter policing so that you're only allowed to post if you're role-playing Socrates and no one can talk about video games. There are no off topic threads either. It's all just people debating philosophy like they're in fucking euthyphro. Itd be hilarious
Wrought, January 27, 2019, 10:10:57 pm
The Form of the shitpost
Wrought

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
But really though, who gets so good at VCD that that can 100% all of the levels??
Novelty Novel, January 27, 2019, 11:59:51 am

to be fair getting good at vcd isnt particularly difficult

Seth "Slimy" Rollins

• I Waterboard Clowns For A Living And I Fucked Up Real Bad
  • Paid
  • ratfucking ourselves into oblivion
redditor: hey guys here's my alternate history map of the world. i spent a lot of time creating it and creating a new, interesting timeline.
redditor: so, the third reich is
Mr. Hunky Academia GirlKisser420 Wrought chai tea latte Spenny Dr. Buttplug Yavuz

Sovereign

• Self-proclaimed writer
  • Paid
  • none pizza left beef
At the end of class today my Psychology 101 Professor was taking questions and as I collected my things I overheard a classmate ask him if he's ever heard of Chris-Chan. I need to get out of this school.
Wrought

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
My brother is considering taking a job in Minneapolis/St Paul.  This week in Minneapolis the temperature will be lower in Fahrenheit than in Celsius, which is a good answer.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
My brother is considering taking a job in Minneapolis/St Paul.  This week in Minneapolis the temperature will be lower in Fahrenheit than in Celsius, which is a good answer.
Victor Laszlo, January 28, 2019, 10:59:56 pm

I'm considering it a great in for my next phone interview "Yeah we got that same cold vortex, so I'm completely ready to design some graphics in your state"

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Bet you guys are glad all your emergency response people are getting paid again

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Emergency response is usually local, then state, so with the exception of DC they largely never stopped being paid.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
Fun fact: Minneapolis will be colder than Antarctica tomorrow.
Wrought moooo566 (taylor's version) Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Vinny Possum Mr. Hunky Academia beelzeboob Lemon nuffkins, of all people, RoeCocoa Sherman Tank Yavuz

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Spin cycling is good because you sweat so much that no one will notice if you cry a little
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Fun fact: Minneapolis will be colder than Antarctica tomorrow.
Victor Laszlo, January 29, 2019, 12:54:29 pm

RIP Lemon and STOG, thought of the polar vortex and died
Vinny Possum

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've hit the moment in my job search where I think "Yeah, I could probably muster through 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training to get that illustration job!"

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
there's like no not-terrible straight male perspectives, media or communities about relationships, sex or feelings. It's basically only shakespeare in love and that Catherine game. no wonder theres so many incels, there's basically no alternative if you're in the demographic.

e: there's also Everyone else has had more sex than me by TISM
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:08:19 pm by GirlKisser420 »