Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:43:31 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject  (Read 9851 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject
Mix Monkey’s Paw Wish Achilles' Heelies chai tea latte GirlKisser420

Monkey’s Paw Wish

• Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #1
“I have become Jeff, creeper of worlds.”
Shell Game

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #2
#WeWantJeff
Shell Game

THE LESBIATHAN

• happy juletide
  • Paid
  • just a girl who loves horse piss
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #3
who the FUCK is jeff and what can i do to help him?????
Mix

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #4
A+ job on the title. Thanks, I enjoyed it!
Shell Game

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #5
It's been a few years now since I wrote that doc and I had forgotten most of it besides the sperm story and the chocolate wizard. It's the only doc I've ever actually submitted to the site because every other idea I've had over the years ends up being done already. It was a real surprise to see you guys reading it.

For anyone who's curious, those stories about Jeff are just one tiny subset of all the stuff on CYOC and it's already a lot. Their interactive stories section has been going since I think 2002 and it is vast. Very, very vast. I limited the document just to Jeff stuff for the sake of not being trapped there forever. 

Major content warning if you ever do decide to browse the site yourself btw. I kept all the really gross and horrible shit out of the doc but there's a lot of it, often involving literal shit. Or bestiality. Or Both.

Stay safe folks.
Shell Game

Captain Fargle

• Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #6
Oh yeah, and those jokes you made about the Chronivac in the ep? Completely accurate.  I was doing some digging back when I made the doc and it turned out to be an idea from some other, now defunct, early 2000's transformation fetish site for what they call AR (Age Regression) stories.  Basically a whole fetish community for stories about adults getting turned into little kids. Exactly as creepy as it sounds and thankfully seems to be very niche.

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #7
I still want to find a way to do something with that chocolate wizard story.

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #8
Infinitely disappointed in past me for missing the opportunity to make a 'jerk chicken' joke.

TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan

• Got an A in Chicken Nuggets
  • Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #9
At the end, I made a little singlet privilege joke to myself. I also feel like Jeff is in some kind of Sisyphean nightmare where he is forced to change into whatever until the end of time.
GirlKisser420

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #10
CYOC is one of the craziest sites on the net. I would have done at least 5 docs of it if it was possible to navigate at all.

Shell Game chai tea latte

Mix

• God's Personal Jester
  • Paid
  • ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #11
At the end, I made a little singlet privilege joke to myself. I also feel like Jeff is in some kind of Sisyphean nightmare where he is forced to change into whatever until the end of time.
TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan, March 30, 2019, 04:17:08 pm
Time to make an abdl cyoc crossover doc named Sissy-phean Nightmare!
TurkeyPopulationGuessingMan Shell Game

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #12
I'm exploring the chapters that led up to the Chocolate Wizard story we didn't read, and some of their branching paths, and I have come to, uh, a chapter where Jeff's hot muscular brother Troy comes to his door and asks if he can borrow a condom. Unbeknownst to Troy, Jeff then uses the Chronivac to transform into a condom. Troy enters the room and finds no trace of his brother, but he does find a condom on the floor, and says, and I quote: "This is very weird but I got what I wanted and I'm in for some hot action tonight."

Only two followups to this entry have been written, but one of them is titled "Time is up at just the worst time" and is tagged "violence". Oh no
chai tea latte Mix THE LESBIATHAN Shell Game

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby

Shell Game

• Paid
Episode 62 - Let's Change The Subject #14
Oops I read a bunch more CYOC leading up to but not including the chocolate wizard
positive stress, March 30, 2019, 10:54:24 pm

It's a good thing you didn't read the chocolate wizard!!!!!!!!!