Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:29:01 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again  (Read 28001 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again
with Boots Raingear, Acierocolotl, Isfahan, Adam Bozarth, and Lemon.

Content for this episode was compiled by Caroline.

Edited by Isfahan.

Alright now fellas, what's cooler than being cool? These tongues! We're spending some time on IceChewing.com. As the name would imply, it's a place on the internet for persons who chew on ice to talk to other people with the same fascination, learn about the reasons that they share their passion, then ignore medical advice and go back to their ice chewing. This week, The F Plus wants to talk to you about the company refrigerators.

Ambious

Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #1
Holy shit
I dated a girl who kept chewing on the ice in her drinks, and I always thought it was weird and considered it to be merely a quirk but holy fuck this episode made me realize how messed up she REALLY was.
Well, to be honest, it wasn't the only red-flag....

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #2
Oh come on, you get the perfect set-up of "I forgot about Ice Cube" and not one of you makes a Forgot About Dre reference? fucking inscrutable

(what an incredible episode, goddamn)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #3
Oh come on, you get the perfect set-up of "I forgot about Ice Cube" and not one of you makes a Forgot About Dre reference?kal-elk, April 12, 2014, 05:31:24 pm

I thought of it while editing.

Mister Smalls

• Steampunk Evita original cast member
  • Paid
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #4
Adam was right, these people are almost bafflingly stupid.  I can barely wrap my head around this.

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #5
Sometimes I wonder if Lemon knows the difference between Christian Slater and Charles Nelson Reilly.

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #6
I'm suggesting a "the kind of shit that goblins do" tag, just because there are a lot of old and future episodes that could be described in that way.
count_actuala Bobalay Geremy Tibbles slandersonn hautecouture Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice SHAMBA~1.SBB

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #7
Jesus Christ, good work guys.  When I started the episode, hearing the subject matter made me think this was gonna be a horrid episode, but the voices and the jokes were beautiful.  Isfahan and Acier in particular, you two rocked it.

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #8
I'm suggesting a "the kind of shit that goblins do" tag, just because there are a lot of old and future episodes that could be described in that way.
portaxx, April 13, 2014, 01:13:09 am
Plus one, please and thank you. Existing candidates include the squat cracking episode.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #9
The "sitting down minding my own business just eating ice" from the roommate story sounds just like a really bad fake excuse someone would give for showing up to the hospital with multiple stab wounds.

By the way, great job for not making any Neuromancer/Shadowrun or Cat's Cradle jokes.

fruit power

• Paid
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #10
I had ice eating pica with both of my pregnancies. It was a disturbing experience the first time around.  It started out with a strong urge to drive the three hours to my parents house because they have an ice machine in their fridge!  Totally rational, right?  I knew about ice eating pica in pregnancy, but my brain refused to believe that was an option. My brain wanted ice and wanted me to want ice.  After having some blood tests run by my OB,  I was, of course, diagnosed as anemic. Two days on iron and I completely lost interest in ice.

But it was horrifying how quickly it came on and how completely insane it felt - like having an alien take over my brain. I can't imagine going on for years like that without seeing a doctor of some sort, let alone joining a social/fetish community
Boots Raingear Lemon cube abuser Haydon Sherman Tank

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #11
Off the top of my head "the kind of shit that goblins do" includes:
-tricking maidens into falling into quicksand traps
-hiding in garbage
-squatting in dirty hovels
-cast terrible spells (only goblin wizards)

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #12
It says a lot that the people who were obviously getting turned on by people chewing ice were the least weird ones.
chai tea latte

Tiny Prancer

• Tiny and angry
  • Paid
  • please be more respectable to physics
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #13
I am actually barely into listening to this episode but I just had to say, it is the weirdest experience for me to listen to this because I've legitimately chewed ice since I was a kid and until now I didn't realize it was considered a form of pica and was related to iron deficiency. I just knew that there were people, as in this episode, who considered it like a huge lifestyle choice/fetish thing, and even as someone who chews ice I found those people pretty weird, because even if I casually enjoy it, the idea of considering it as a huge part of your life/personality seemed super bizarre to me. (plus it's something I try not to do on a regular basis since I already have enough issues with my jaw, since I tend to clench it in my sleep and when I'm stressing.)

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Episode 133: Coldmouth Strikes Again #14
Chewing ice grosses me out on a nails-on-chalkboard type level. The only way you can make it grosser is by combining it with TEETH CRUMBLING AND FALLING OUT. Jesus christ. Despite that, utterly hilarious episode. I really wanna hear that pica stuff now.