Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:39:09 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1453479 times)

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Whoops! All Anhedonia

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
why do most fantasy races in media have westernized notions of gender?

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
There's 2 reasons.
A: They're not actually attempts to create new cultures with radically different worldviews, they're generally expressions of a particular ideal of the writer's worldview or a knockoff of that
B: all fantasy writers are huge perverts and extremely bizarre people

ClaraTinSoldier

• Professional Cool Guy
  • Paid
Given my disdain for prestige drama, I'm annoyed with myself for enjoying "true detective" 

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
A Meat, May 02, 2019, 02:37:18 am

Write what you know. It's easier.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
A Meat, May 02, 2019, 02:37:18 am

Write what you know. It's easier.
boooo566, May 02, 2019, 01:23:12 pm
I mean... tbh when people don't the results are.... NOT USUALLY THAT GREAT.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
It wasn't a question I was asking in full seriousness, but yeah, I guess the dudes who write most generic fantasy would generate awful things if you made them think outside that box of things they know

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
I somehow fell ass first into GMing two different ttrpg groups in the span of two days

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Quoting my ballp.it posts from 4 years ago to get them "post-free bulb" engagement levels

Turtle

• [F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+][F+]
  • Paid
Quoting my ballp.it posts from 4 years ago to get them "post-free bulb" engagement levels
AgentCoop, May 02, 2019, 09:32:05 pm
Looking at my ballp.it posts from 4 years ago led to me finding a post where I linked the wallpaper Portaxx made for our 2010 Left 4 Jam team that I lost some time ago so thanks for helping me to find this great art.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Watching a normal video of a lady jiggling her big butt in yoga pants and having the first comment on Reddit be like "one does not simply show a video, without providing the source", like what the fuck do you mean my man, the source of the butt is the lady, do you think this isn't the whole clip, do you think there is more, what more could there be, what bigger motion picture could you imagine, Mr. Sticky Carpet, where a lady shaking her ass in the mirror is a taken-out-of-context piece of a larger narrative, what fucking insane bullshit do you actually want to be given when you ask for "the source", wacko, like do you wanna know where the lady's butt lives, do you wanna go to her house and motorboat those jiggling cheeks and say "ah thank you m'lady for providing me with the source, once i come back home i'll make sure to upvote your video before the cops show up and log me out of my reddit account!", I do not understand you nor your kind but I wish you all the best and merry travels in your Internet journeys because I know you're a disgusting piece of shit but you did coat that in a nice LoTR meme and this placates me for the night for you've made it clear you pay respect to the memory of Mr. Tolkein a great and learned man plus I do have to admit the lady jiggling her butt needs if not sourcing a sequel at the very least, the proverbial Two Towers or whatever; trying to tie these two threads in a nice metaphorical bow for the end of this post so that you can get some sort of satisfactory closure.
GirlKisser420 chai tea latte Frank West

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
every lesbian without exception is turned on by that gif of the lady crushing a watermelon with her thighs but so few of them work out. lesbians need to get Huge in 2020
chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Wrought Seth "Slimy" Rollins

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
every lesbian without exception is turned on by that gif of the lady crushing a watermelon with her thighs but so few of them work out. lesbians need to get Huge in 2020
GirlKisser420, May 04, 2019, 05:33:54 am
I'm out here telling ladies about owning a sword and not a single one of them owns their own sword. It's like, are you still in the closet, or what? Buy a sword!
Wrought

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
GirlKisser420, May 04, 2019, 05:33:54 am
I'm out here telling ladies about owning a sword and not a single one of them owns their own sword. It's like, are you still in the closet, or what? Buy a sword!
chai tea latte, May 04, 2019, 05:54:06 am
Get a sword!

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
If you're bi, do you get a knife?