Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 03:16:20 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS!  (Read 32338 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS!
Here's the thing about our AllRecipes episodes: Sure they're stupid, but food actually exists. Welcome to SpellsofMagic.com, a place where you go in knowing that you'll be reading instructions on how to cast magic spells and yet you're still surprised by the poor writing abilities. This week, if you take this podcast as a joke you'll have to restart life.

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #1
Oh man, just looking at the synopsis this already sounds like an amazing episode. Downloading now!

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #2
The voice on the second killing spell DESTROYED ME. I guess this means the spell works?

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #3
The voice on the second killing spell DESTROYED ME. I guess this means the spell works?
Ansemaru, March 18, 2013, 11:35:08 pm

It sounds like Lemon nearly killed Acier with that voice too. I think that second one was the "Mass killing spell" spell upgrade.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #4
You know, if I could have bet a million dollars on "I've put a spell on you" being in this episode, I would have.

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #5
They can make food appear out of thin air?! Gadzooks, Batman! Someone send an army of pasty white shut-ins to feed impoverished countries! We could fly them in like an honest-to-god Mealitary invasion and never have to worry about starving children again! Why aren't we doing this again?

fruit power

• Paid
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #6
Ending with America's "You Can Do Magic" was perfect. I had that song and its video in my head during most of the episode.

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #7
Okay, I couldn't be the only one who wanted to append the majority of those spells with "Burma-Shave!", right?
Delcat

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #8
Ansemaru, March 18, 2013, 11:35:08 pm

I was seriously laughing and crying the whole while, trying hard not to snuffle into the microphone as best as I could.  I honestly don't know what was so damn funny about his voice at that particular moment, but it was a perfect storm of hilarity just then.

Or magic.  Surely magic.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #9
Now I can't help wondering what a Sissy Kiss version of the "Become a Baby Spell Spell" would look like.
mr3

Adept

• Statistically Insignificant
  • Paid
  • (p=.056)
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #10
Cat Communication
First, get your cat to sit COMPLETELY STILL in front of you-

Fuck.
Lemon montrith chai tea latte Chaz Down10 scratchohey

Neal

Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #11
I love a callback-heavy episode.

Also, between the killing spell and Video Game Pain, this may be Lemon's finest moment yet. All the ridiculists were really on, actually.

Zsa Zsa

• Paid
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #12
Today I was listening to this episode on the train, and my headphone jack got yanked out. My headphones are cruddy and quiet and my laptop has pretty loud speakers, so Boots ended up instructing most of the carriage to put the nail in the condom, tie a knot in it and dispose of it in a nearby trash receptacle. A lad sitting opposite asked me what on earth I was listening to, and I stumbled out that "it is a magic spell from the internet", as if that would make me seem any less peculiar.

So I became
and thus I am
piteous train
spectacle man.

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #13
Today I was listening to this episode on the train, and my headphone jack got yanked out. My headphones are cruddy and quiet and my laptop has pretty loud speakers, so Boots ended up instructing most of the carriage to put the nail in the condom, tie a knot in it and dispose of it in a nearby trash receptacle. A lad sitting opposite asked me what on earth I was listening to, and I stumbled out that "it is a magic spell from the internet", as if that would make me seem any less peculiar.

So I became
and thus I am
piteous train
spectacle man.
Zsa Zsa, March 19, 2013, 04:43:04 pm

I'm paranoid about that happening to me, especially since my favorite episode is the MUD one and I really don't need a quiet room to suddenly hear "AROUND A MAN'S COCK"

Keetah Spacecat

• Oh ho ho, Dear Reader!
  • Paid
  • Zero G's and I Feel Fine!
Episode 96: HOCUS BOGUS! #14
This episode showed me the world is lacking in wizard scientists so I must draw one post haste.