Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:39:40 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Favorite Running Gags / Callbacks / Meta Jokes?  (Read 44123 times)

Fanzay

• Failson Prime
  • Paid
  • Turned on is the wrong word
I really love when ridiculists turn the usual plug for ballp.it into something else or just straight up mocking the idea of plugging the forum.

Like when something about finding horny sluts (or something along those lines) was mentioned, Boots or someone immediately said "You can find them on Ballllllpit!" in a hilarious Lemon imitation.
Sherman Tank, November 12, 2015, 01:27:37 pm

That was Cheapskate, I think.

QueenSyreen

• Unsurprised, yet Disappointed
  • Paid
  • very very strongly pro-vaxx
It occurs to me that quite possibly my favorite running fplus gag is 'Lemon has ingested many illegal drugs.' Every once in a while he'll casually say 'hey that's an LSD tab, which I recognize' or 'hey, those aren't the symptoms of meth.' I don't know how much of this is character and how much of this is 'Lemon has ingested many illegal drugs' but I kind of love it.
Eider Duck Fanzay Really_Quite_Nice Liatai blunge

Kaleidoscope

• Paid
Would portaxx getting frustrated with people ruining cartoons with their fandom wank count as a running gag?
Sherman Tank Really_Quite_Nice

Kinjaav

• dead guy
  • Paid
  • hi i'm sweet as nuts
I don't know if it's a running gag or just a thing he does, but I love that Kumquatxop starts every post with some variation of "HI YES HELLO."
Eider Duck chai tea latte Nifty Nif Liatai znarf Patterns Really_Quite_Nice Amelia Blank Yavuz

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
My favourite running gag is lemon getting angry at memes. If anything, lemon getting angry at memes is my new meme!
Sherman Tank Cirr Achilles' Heelies Vinny Possum Eider Duck Amelia Blank

Szymaniak

• the Hodgehank
  • Paid
  • So much fun to put a thing in a thing!
Is it a callback if it just turns up on its own? Anyway, I love "sex power". I don't know what it is, exactly, but I long for "sex power".
Kinjaav

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Is it a callback if it just turns up on its own? Anyway, I love "sex power". I don't know what it is, exactly, but I long for "sex power".
Szymaniak, November 09, 2016, 09:33:28 am
The best thing about sex power is you don't need to know what it is, you just need to know how to increase it
Kinjaav Liatai

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I too long for 「Sex Power」
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) cube abuser Nifty Nif chai tea latte Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Bodark Cirr Yavuz

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
On a similar note, anything related to panic/pennies/penix size
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank Nifty Nif Bodark Eider Duck

Cat Walking On Keyboard

• Paid
Listening to some old episodes today, I remembered that I'm always tickled by a ridiculist (often Frank West) saying, "oh, wait, let me switch to my [girl/man/British] voice," and then not changing their voice at all.
Corn Syrup Shigan Bodark Liatai Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop nuffkins, of all people, Turtle JonRG Eider Duck DetectiveSlowpoke Yavuz John Toast bigfangirl Shell Game

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
I don't know if it's a running gag or just a thing he does, but I love that Kumquatxop starts every post with some variation of "HI YES HELLO."
Kinjaav, November 08, 2016, 12:31:17 am

That might be the biggest earworm on the show.
Nifty Nif

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
I love that every person on the podcast can't do a British accent to save their life. Every attempt sounds like a linguistic tour of the Commonwealth and it makes me laugh every time.
Shigan

znarf

• Paid
  • aka Ludwig von Bangthoven
Boots' "Don't forget about the ________" is picking up groundswell.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Sherman Tank

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
It occurs to me that quite possibly my favorite running fplus gag is 'Lemon has ingested many illegal drugs.' Every once in a while he'll casually say 'hey that's an LSD tab, which I recognize' or 'hey, those aren't the symptoms of meth.' I don't know how much of this is character and how much of this is 'Lemon has ingested many illegal drugs' but I kind of love it.
QueenSyreen, January 10, 2016, 04:58:03 pm

It makes Lemon's sheer delight at first hearing the name "booger sugar" for cocaine at the end of the book reviews episode (213) that much more wonderful. x3
blunge

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
My favourite running gag is lemon getting angry at memes. If anything, lemon getting angry at memes is my new meme!
MyFaceBeHi, November 08, 2016, 02:52:26 am

Sounds like you've come upon a real Catch-22!
Goose Goose Honk At Me Now MyFaceBeHi Muffinator John Toast