Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:42:22 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446313 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Recent genetic studies have determined that the Mothman, formerly classified as a cryptid (now widely accepted as a polyphyletic group), is actually a member of a previously undescribed suborder of Fae

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
See this picture? Hitler and Eva Braun, yeah? This is what some pussy does to a mf. Why don’t you think of that next time you decide to post your stupid little image macro memes in response to my Facebook status updates regarding my voluntary celibate lifestyle.
Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
daddy dom delenda est
Shell Game Antivehicular

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
You can't tickle yourself but you can go fuck yourself. Funny where society draws the line, isn't it?

My name is Andrew Ryan and I chose to reject this false dichotomy—
Salubrious Rex Lemon

Sauce

• Common-gender prole
  • Paid
  • Screw it, I'll go with they/them
Just had an old memory surface. My mum tried to get me acting jobs when I was a very young child, and I was 100% on board and very enthusiastic about it.

She took me to an audition for the part of a newspaper seller in a movie set in Germany. Once the casting people explained the role and the lines they wanted me to deliver, I became distressed. How could my mother have made such a fundamental error?

The casting people were very nice and polite, repeatedly explaining to me that it was perfectly ok that I didn't speak German. That even though the characters were in Germany and spoke German, the film was English language, so I didn't have to learn a new language for this part, and no, I didn't even have to learn the words "get your papers here" in German.

I became increasingly distressed.

Bring a very bright child, I had of course instantly figured out that they were just being nice to me, that my mum had messed up by not realizing this was going to be a German language film. I also knew that didn't matter. I didn't want to let her down and I just had to convince them to tell me what the line was in German. If they did that, I could prove that I could deliver it authentically. Their persistent refusal to do so meant that they had made up their minds, but they shouldn't be so hasty to dismiss me.

Obviously they wouldn't film a movie set in Germany with German speaking characters and have them all speak English. What a ludicrous idea! They expected me to believe this pleasant lie (concocted in the moment to let my poor foolish mother save face for her mistake) because I was just a child. They wanted me to deliver the line in English so they could politely bring this charade to an end and usher us out and bring in a nice German child to take my role. I would not let this happen. I would refuse to deliver the line in English until I'd had a chance to do it properly. Then they would see I was right for the role.

I was not taken for any more casting interviews after this.
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies A Meat moooo566 (taylor's version) RoeCocoa

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
This is for the people of the sun, and THIS is for the people of the sun, and THIS is for the people of the sun, and THIS is for the people of the sun, I mean jeez.

Salubrious Rex Sauce Great Joe Boots Raingear
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 09:32:54 pm by Lemon »

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Serifed Cool S
moooo566 (taylor's version) RoeCocoa chai tea latte

organburner

• Paid
pronouncing mcrib as m'crib.
RoeCocoa

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Serifed Cool S
Salubrious Rex, September 21, 2022, 04:40:08 am
seinfeld a show about cool s
Salubrious Rex xX_sp00ks_Xx Sauce RoeCocoa

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
If a Chud drives a Hyundai is that a Chundai?

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
If a Chud drives a Hyundai is that a Chundai?
Dr. Buttplug, October 02, 2022, 05:00:06 pm

Would it be Chundai or Chyundai?

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
proud of myself for three quarter assing things today instead of half assing like normal
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular RoeCocoa

One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes

• Oh no it's the "The-World-Owes-Me-A-Living Lads"!!
  • Ridiculist
  • RARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARARR
Techbros are convinced that they can replace everyone and everything else's job with an app that will then generate millions of dollars for themselves. Therefore I propose that we make an app that replaces the techbros' job. That is to say, an app that comes up with solutions to problems that have already been solved, or spits out the most incomprehensible babbling imaginable.

With a quick tap of a button, you either get "An APP that lets you HEAT SPAGHETTI in the MICROWAVE!!" or "An NFT that TRANSPORTS YOUR CAR to the TOP OF MOUNT EVEREST using SOCIAL MEDIA ALGORITHMS!!!" A new brilliant concept every time you use it!

I feel like if their gibberish deserves millions of bucks, then our gibberish that automates their gibberish should make us all into billionaires, right?

We'll call it something like "A.I.deyauh"
LuckyNumbers Antivehicular Salubrious Rex ikaribattousai RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
proud of myself for three quarter assing things today instead of half assing like normal
GirlKisser420, October 03, 2022, 04:23:34 pm
That's called semi-audible quitting I think.
Sauce Salubrious Rex GirlKisser420 RoeCocoa

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
I generally respect vtubers. despite all the wierd anime and fandom stuff they're harmless, give a platform for a previously limited demographic (women who are losers) and they do the only worthwhile things to do on the internet, which are play video games and do a weird extended bit. that said I would like for twitch to stop suggesting a hypno fetish one to me
xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte