Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:26:34 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1443922 times)

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Paid £140 to see lady gaga and theres some fucker going "LA LA OOH LA LA WANT YOUR BAD ROMANCE" in the lobby, like way to just yell out spoilers before the show's even started, asshole.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Wanna fuck Santa Claus call that hohosexual
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
anyone know a good horse dentist? a friend just gave me one and it needs a check up.
RoeCocoa Salubrious Rex Shell Game

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Hunter Biden is the Princess Diana for our times
xX_sp00ks_Xx Sauce

organburner

• Paid
One day you sit down at on computer and open youtube and on the front page you see it:
"Your MOM reacts to YOUR most CRINGE moments"
The thumbnail is your mom sitting in a garishly bright room, looking shocked at a laptop screen.
You click the video, and it is your mom looking at a compilation of your most cringe moments. Every time you failed at something, every awkward sexual encounter, every time you got too drunk, every single thing you thought you had forgotten. The video doesn't even have a running time, it isn't in chronological order. You simply watch your mom reacting to these moments you had hoped were forever forgotten by now.
After what feels like days the video ends, sponsored by RAID SHADOW LEGENDS
Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
WebToon is like the Library of Alexandria except uuuh... Well I can't think of any funny differences at the moment... Making jokes is hard sometimes...

This must mean WebToon is like the Library of Alexandria with no further qualifications.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Great Joe

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
WebToon is like the library of alexandria; to get the most value out of reading its contents, you have to provide your own content for the library also
WebToon is like the library of alexandria; I've never been to either of them
WebToon is like the library of alexandria; an awful lot of emphasis on 'greek sexuality' if you catch my drift

Salubrious Rex Great Joe Antivehicular xX_sp00ks_Xx Cheapskate

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
anyone know a good horse dentist? a friend just gave me one and it needs a check up.
unregistered hypercum 2, July 31, 2022, 09:43:12 am

o7

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
skimping out on buying a freezer for my spaceship and putting all my frozen food in unoccupied cryosleep pods
Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex RoeCocoa

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
I just let my perishables dangle from the back of the spaceship like cans on a string tied to the back bumper of a just married car. No oxidative damage!
RoeCocoa

organburner

• Paid
If the borg were real and here probably at least about 35% of the population would just be like "fuck yeah, assimilate me daddy/mommy"

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
don’t trust the petscatarian diet, its nothing but dogshit
Salubrious Rex Antivehicular chai tea latte moooo566 (taylor's version)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 07:12:48 pm by Spooks »

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
someone should make a list of games where you fight and or destroy ancient japanese earthenware. there's more games than you'd think that have a dogu or a haniwa in them
Antivehicular

Antivehicular

• she/her
  • Paid
  • ridin' high in my supervan
someone should make a list of games where you fight and or destroy ancient japanese earthenware. there's more games than you'd think that have a dogu or a haniwa in them
A Meat, August 05, 2022, 07:31:00 pm

It's me -- I'm the maniac who always gets hyped up when a JRPG makes you fight a dogu
A Meat

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Alternate universe F+ where all the documents they read have closing parenthesis without any opening ones
thelizzerd Sauce