Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:38:58 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 103: Adam Carolla Would Look Better In A Burqa  (Read 39510 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I guess if you think about it for a little while, you could probably come up with a couple good things that women have provided for the world. Apparently the square bottom paper grocery bag was invented by a woman, also COBOL, and say what you will about the execution, but Toxic is a pretty catchy song. Still though, for the writers of sites like the-spearhead.com, avoiceformen.com and Men Going Their Own Way, that simply isn't enough. These are some dudes that have some issues with women, and like a lot of things, that's the fault of women. This week, The F Plus feels emboldened by the smell of urinal cakes.

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
I must try hard to not scream. It is hard. It is so very hard.

But god, the jokes are making this go from horrible to bearable. The ridiculists are really on the ball with this one.

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
As a feminist this pisses me off. As a male, this pisses me off. As an fplus fan, this made me laugh hysterically. The reactions were brilliant. They top even the Uneducation reactions. I was caught between punching my wall and splitting my sides the entire time.

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
I think Lemon left in all of my sighing and groaning. I apologize, listeners, it's just that these are the most reprehensible people on earth.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I think Lemon left in all of my sighing and groaning. I apologize, listeners, it's just that these are the most reprehensible people on earth.
Adam Bozarth, June 13, 2013, 03:18:50 am
So why do you go on a podcast with them?

hey-YOOOOOOOO

(honestly though what a fucking good episode, major congrats in order to all the Ridiculists and sherlockian for compiling a fantastic doc)

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Jesus. The only thing that made this stuff listenable was the fact that everyone was at least as angry as I was. There's just so much stupidity and broken logic here and the worst thing about it is that I know that these guys are so totally convinced they're right. Talking to a MRA is like yelling at a wall.

But what do I know, I'm just a stupid college educated whore (not slut) who has to find out what a toilet is pretty soon since I'm going to need to use one.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Oh shit I gotta register for LadyCon '13!

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian
And now I'm gleefully waiting for transatlanticalien to illustrate the cock carousel.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Yeah, that "the only thing boys get that girls don't is a prescription for ritalin"? That's a fucking lie. Part of the reason I wasn't diagnosed with ADD until I was 18 was that ADD was (and still is, to an extent) seen as a "boys' disorder".

Also, it's not by any stretch of the imagination easy to be a lesbian, but it's awesome to know that I can just go "BOOGEDY BOOGEDY" at somebody like the Spearhead dudes and they'll shit themselves and start shrieking about whores. Good times.

(Fun fact: we have, several generations back in the family tree, a bona fide suffragette. She raised seven younger siblings, only five of whom made it to adulthood if I remember correctly, and then when she discovered she wasn't allowed to vote she went "well that's a bunch of bullshit" and joined the marches and protests. However, when the voting amendment passed and she discovered her husband wasn't going to vote the same way as she was, she was so furious that she didn't vote for decades.)

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
And now I'm gleefully waiting for transatlanticalien to illustrate the cock carousel.
Al, June 13, 2013, 07:44:00 am

But that's such a terrible metaphor! I think they're trying to say that women go from one cock to another, all the time, but when you're on a carousel, you stay on the same horse the whole way through. Maybe they should've gone with "musical cock chairs."

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
Now that you guys've finally gotten around to making an MRA episode, I have to ask: Which content was harder to read, bug-fuckers or MRAs?

Sherlockian

• Library handwriting. Indexing. Abstracting. Alphabetizing. Filing.
  • Paid
  • File under Z695.95 S54
Wow, I see what Lemon meant about there being a lot of audible pain in this episode.  I think I could make a drinking game counting the times people sigh.

But still, glee!  My first episode credit!

Mighty Dicktron

• kooloo limpah
  • Paid
  • i am hear to jack my dick
Now that you guys've finally gotten around to making an MRA episode, I have to ask: Which content was harder to read, bug-fuckers or MRAs?
nilvoid, June 13, 2013, 11:20:32 am

mras were definitely harder to listen to
Sherman Tank

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Yeah, this was definitely harder. This is an attitude that is legitimately harmful and, while this material is a bit of an extreme example, is reflective of the shitty attitudes of an awful lot of people in our society. It's fucking gross, I hate it.

It took a fair amount of mental preparation and a bit of liquid courage on my part to be able to have fun in the face of something I so thoroughly despise.
Sherman Tank

Adam Bozarth

• Your friend on the internet
  • Ridiculist
  • [File Photo]
Al, June 13, 2013, 07:44:00 am

WAS IT WORTH IT? BAH-GAWK!
nilvoid montrith John Toast fruit power A Whirring Bone-White Gleech slandersonn Digital Walnut Vinny Possum Sherman Tank