Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:20:29 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 112: I've Got My Spine, I've Got My Woman Crushed  (Read 16087 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
with Boots Raingear, John Toast, Isfahan, Victor Laszlo, and Lemon.

Edited by Lemon

There's moments of blissful comfort that can be undeniably wonderful. To find someone that you care about, and wrap their body around your own, silently sharing a few moments of euphoric, peaceful togetherness, is there anything better than that? The people in this week's episode would say: Yes, it would be better if she was flat and she just spent an hour talking about how flat she was, that would be totally hot. Because this podcast is still going strong, and as it turns out we haven't exhausted the weird fetishes yet, so this time it's about the object of your affection being flat. This week, The F Plus can't just play the theme song once.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Juice and I were talking over Skype. He said, "Man, I wish the F Plus would update."

Then I heard the click of a mouse, and a strangled gasp of joy.

Congratulations, Lemon. You have helped a wizard discover his powers.
chai tea latte

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong
Goddamn, you guys have gone and dug up a fetish that I didn't know about. Kudos to you, you beautiful crazy people.

Duster

I honestly though I've heard of just about every internet fetish but you guys found the fetish equivalent of TERRA INCOGNITA on old timey maps.

• Paid
the fetish equivalent of TERRA INCOGNITA on old timey maps
Duster, October 03, 2013, 10:58:21 pm
Here Be Dragons Getting Steamrollered While Also Having Gigantic Dildos In Their Asses

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Yay, after all the trouble it's finally here! Oh, and Lemon? You're missing tags on episodes 111 and 112.

Yossarian

• Sophisticated Sophistry
  • Paid
  • No one tell Hitler!
Holy shit is this Flat Stanley the fettish?

Ansemaru

• we put our faith in
  • Paid
  • blast hardcheese
Somehow, I was expecting more jokes about this being the bizarre inverse of inflation fetish. Or possibly the insinuation that these people jerk it to Paper Mario.

WELL NOW I'VE MADE THE JOKES SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO.

...also dear lord have mercy, the F+ jingle is a work of fine art. Please include it in all future episodes.

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I've only just started listening to this but I already fucking love it. That jingle is so goddamn terrifying.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
...also dear lord have mercy, the F+ jingle is a work of fine art. Please include it in all future episodes.
Ansemaru, October 04, 2013, 04:39:27 am

Counterpoint: the F+ jingle is a goddamn corkscrew in the ear, it could no shit turn people away from listening, please do not use it ever again.

TheCrawlingChaos

• IWASWONDERINGIFTHEREWEREANYSTORIESWHEREJENSENISACATPERSONANDJAREDISADOGPERSONANDSOMEHOWTHISISACOMPLICATIONINTHEIRRELATIONSHIP?!?
  • Paid
  • Messenger of the Outer Gods

Counterpoint: the F+ jingle is a goddamn corkscrew in the ear, it could no shit turn people away from listening, please do not use it ever again.
Isfahan, October 04, 2013, 10:44:27 am

I'm with you, having had the brilliant idea of "put the new episode on right before I go to bed to help me unwind" last night. I swear I lost two hours of sleep from that fucking thing.

• Paid
The two tighty-whiteys guys made me smile. I like to imagine that they are now planning their wedding.

Of course, the trade-off is that they can never tell any of their friends how they really met. The magic of being alive these days, indeed.
Alpha Starsquatch Emperor Jack Chick

advancedclass

• Paid
Somehow, despite the horrible depersonalizing implications of the fetish, this episode was significantly more joyful than a lot of similar ones.

But possibly anything would have seemed so after that /fucking abyss terror jingle/. Lemon, you made a Shame Based Man reference but you would have to do so much more to balance out the audio horror of that jingle. You a cruel and merciless podcast lord.

(Yay Victor!)

Alpha Starsquatch

• bigfoot conservationist
  • Paid
  • back alley veterinarian

Isfahan, October 04, 2013, 10:44:27 am

Agreed. It was funny the first time but it would be a real pain to listen to every episode.

Victor Laszlo

• May my path be lit up by the bridges that I've burned
  • Ridiculist
  • Yay Victor!
(Yay Victor!)
advancedclass, October 04, 2013, 12:12:54 pm
Yay!