Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:22:00 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Adjudicated Guess 6: Why Do I Have To Poop All Of The Sudden?  (Read 13370 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
nuffkins, of all people, Shigan Sherman Tank Yavuz Liatai Eider Duck

Neal

Yay! It's back!
Sherman Tank

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
More Washington geography fun facts: the city of Pullman got its name because the city fathers hoped that they could convince the Pullman Car Company to build a factory there by doing so.

It didn't work.
Boots Raingear Sherman Tank junior associate faguar Eider Duck nuffkins, of all people,

SirSlarty

• Linda, where's my coffee!?
  • Paid
  • don't let's start
1) Michael Jackson is a woman

2) I was eating pistachios while listening to this

3) There's a town in PA called East Texas.

4) My town, Reading, PA, used to get on "most dangerous cities in the US" lists frequently.

5) As someone with Crohn's Disease, I am self-certified to assure everyone that one can feel every inch of poop going through. Also it feels like you gotta go 24/7.

MyFaceBeHi

• Second worst joke person
  • Paid
More Washington geography fun facts: the city of Pullman got its name because the city fathers hoped that they could convince the Pullman Car Company to build a factory there by doing so.

It didn't work.
Cheapskate, April 04, 2017, 06:05:45 pm

Does that mean there's also a town called Dragondildo?

Liatai

• Made of tea, science, art, and dragons.
  • Paid
  • Warning: uses far too many smileys.
Yay, it's back! :D

.... Shoot, there weren't any fun unanswered or partially-answered biology questions in this episode to expand on! XD

All I've got is that "bolus" can actually be used to describe any roundish, soft lump of stuff. :B Or, when used to describe medicines, a bolus is a single discrete large-ish dose -- basically administering a clump of whatever drug/compound you're giving in one go in order to raise its concentration in the body to effective levels.

Eider Duck

• Eats nothing but mussels
  • Paid
  • And has weird corkscrew genitals
Oh hey, I actually guessed right on the most dangerous city. It's also one of the world's most likely city to get kidnapped in.

Chaymie

• Paid
"it's probably Alanis Morissette or Shania Twain"  *yells "Alanis Morissette" over and over for a good five minutes in my car*
Lemon Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Liatai chai tea latte

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
A side bit that I forgot to put in the e-mail: There's a Coast Guard station at Cape Disappointment, which has got to be the best name I've found for a military installation. I can just imagine the look on some newly-trained Seaman's face when he sees his orders to it.
Liatai

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
"it's probably Alanis Morissette or Shania Twain"  *yells "Alanis Morissette" over and over for a good five minutes in my car*
Chaymie, April 05, 2017, 01:18:02 pm

Boots Raingear Lemon

Cheapskate

• Persnickety fussbudget
  • Paid
Oh hey, I actually guessed right on the most dangerous city. It's also one of the world's most likely city to get kidnapped in.
Eider Duck, April 05, 2017, 11:45:51 am

I also guessed that one correctly. Caracas has always been a rough city, but now that the Venezuelan government is completely broke, there’s really no way to enforce the law there at all.

DetectiveSlowpoke

• Paid
  • Why ballp.it posting Love is Called Fetish?
A side bit that I forgot to put in the e-mail: There's a Coast Guard station at Cape Disappointment, which has got to be the best name I've found for a military installation. I can just imagine the look on some newly-trained Seaman's face when he sees his orders to it.
H.P. Shivcraft, April 13, 2017, 07:26:47 pm

I live somewhat close to it. There is also a campground nearby and it is just as disappointing as you would think.

Corn Syrup

• Paid
  • hit it and quidditch
I live somewhat close to it. There is also a campground nearby and it is just as disappointing as you would think.
DetectiveSlowpoke, April 28, 2017, 01:31:24 am

You're telling me. That was the first place my family took me camping when I was a kid. I still have an abiding hatred of camping, 20 years later.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
I grew up near/in ideal camping territory, GOODBYE!
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop RoeCocoa Liatai