Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:06:59 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: CTRL+V and post it  (Read 430528 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
CTRL+V and post it #1155
but frank, you won't ever truly know Mark and
Frank West

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
CTRL+V and post it #1156
These kids are now all twenty-somethings — a fact that should make you feel old.
xX_sp00ks_Xx

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
CTRL+V and post it #1157
grindcore holly

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1158
i knew that you'd be a perfect fit for the scientist job

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
CTRL+V and post it #1159
His beauty would have been his greatest asset. One imagines he was raised in the big air of Texas, his soft skin scrubbed by ears of wheat, his eyelashes curled by grappling with grace against a blinding sun. A Steve McQueen lost on city asphalt. A fisherman without a line, he was made to be hooked by others, to believe in his fate without knowing it, to wreak havoc and forget it over time. Youth for women-of-a-certain-age, stock for late-night parties, a partner to accompany the wealthy of Palm Peach on nature walks, his splendor is consumed in the service of others. Now, a Fat Electrician in New Jersey, his talent depleted in his sexual decline. To celebrate this beauty which cannot be recaptured, a splendid vetiver is required - an ode to bygone eroticism. Antoine Maisondieu has willed him white, metallic, silver like the ancestral green of olive leaves. But also sweet, demure, addictive like a chestnut cream – vanilla bean, opoponax and myrrh in the bottom notes. Intensely concentrated, resinous, flawlessly unrefined, it conveys a sensuality of contradiction. Because all beauty carries within itself the knowledge that it will not last.
jim and the mammograms chai tea latte

thelizzerd

• Paid
  • Make documents, not sense.
CTRL+V and post it #1160
Stories from The Splosh UK Forum (Sourced from sploshuk.co.uk)

(I may have been working on a document before coming on ballpit hehe)

Ashto

• Paid
  • I don't even know anymore
CTRL+V and post it #1161
And as a short rebuttal to the people who say “some MREs are actually good!”

Imagine for a solid month you have a “choice” between a whopping 24 menu items, most of which, besides the entrees, are recycled between each other. But wait! Your supply chain didn’t give a shit enough to mix up the cases, so you got only cases of menu A. Tough shit, you have like 8 choices for 3 meals a day for a month. It’s probably hot as fuck, so you get to drink hot water out of a plastic canteen with grit and too much chlorine.

You do this a couple weeks every month, and then shit a loaf of pure malice. This turd is so hard, Wolverine would dull his claws trying to cut them.

“Gents,” your command says, “we are going to work through our meals so we can get home faster,” he says. It’s a bold lie. You get you sad little bags and you stay late anyway because someone cannot fathom how to do basic shit.

Basically, dudes on YouTube who eat one once and say “That ain’t bad, dunno why everyone bitches about them” is like me picking up a clamp and putting it on my finger and saying “Yeah, cock and ball torture doesn’t seem so bad. The clamp isn’t even that tight!”

And any hard charging, war fighting, 29% APR on a 2010 mustang driving, stripper marrying jackass that wants to come in here and say they aren’t that bad, fuck you too. You don’t like them, just admit they suck.
chai tea latte Antivehicular Salubrious Rex Dr. Buttplug

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
CTRL+V and post it #1162
Kind of romantic how theres only gay couples on the streets of my city now bc everyone else is watching the Euro football game
Dr. Buttplug jim and the mammograms Salubrious Rex

jim and the mammograms

• Paid
  • ah fuck my pun doesn't work now that i'm he/they
CTRL+V and post it #1163
Trying to work but I'm just thinking about him. By him I mean Paul Elvis, the Elvis impersonator who always had posters up in my old grocery store and, when I looked him up, had only posted videos of himself doing non-Elvis songs, poorly. (I recall a Tuesday night karaoke tier cover of Sweet Caroline where nobody in the audience bothered to join in the BA BA BAAA part.)
lazzer grardaion?

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1164
[Rimmer's father has died. The Cat attempts to console him]

The Cat : About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.
Dr. Buttplug

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
CTRL+V and post it #1165
Mistress Miranda from London and her hansom and muscular slave. It's hard to describe exactly what happens in this video. Miranda locks her slave in a small metal cage and steel ball mitts and then torments him with vegetables and dip. He ends up with a glass bell jar over his head as the two of them try to kiss through the glass. This is pretty strange, but they seem to be having fun and we happened to catch it on video

Shell Game

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1166
On Steam, Balan has only been played by more than 100 concurrent players on two days since it was released, according to SteamDB data.
Hux Frank West A Meat Dr. Buttplug Salubrious Rex Penultimatum chai tea latte

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1167
I don't see a lot of trans jokes by cis people that actually get a laugh out of me, but "I don't think this is a standard transition procedure, but I'm gonna cut the neck in half" was delightful. He turned out so cute, I love how mischievous he looks!
chai tea latte jim and the mammograms

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
CTRL+V and post it #1168
Tit Vision
Tit Vision is a megasite specially designed for the tit man.

Granny Fucking
Tens of thousands of high-quality movies and pictures of horny grannies getting naked and getting fucked.
chai tea latte

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun
CTRL+V and post it #1169
I want to stress that if you are a person who likes to dress up like an owl or Frankenstein's monster as part of your chosen romantic life, this has nothing to do with you. This has to do with replacing your head with a bunny's head as part of a bizarre experiment to see whether someone would still kiss you if you had a bunny's head.
Salubrious Rex A Meat chai tea latte Frank West Sauce RoeCocoa