Snakes In The Ball Pit > Yay, I get to talk about me!

Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread

<< < (4/1502) > >>

Chupasaurus-Rex:
Sometimes I wish that the world would suddenly be plagued by dragons, simply so I could drop everything and go on an epic quest. Cause then it would be more socially acceptable to sing "Kill the Dwagon" like Elmer Fudd does about Wabbits.

Carbon:
I once met a black girl with a really short winter coat and thoughtlessly commented "Well, I can tell you're not from Finland!". Only after I said it I realized she probably gave those words a whole different interpretation than I had meant. I wanted to run after her and shout "Your coat! It's because you have a short coat and everyone here wears long ones! I'm not a racist I swear!!".
montrith, April 20, 2016, 10:17:05 pm
--- End quote ---

But that wouldn't be respecting the traditional Finnish hectare of personal space!

montrith:
Every morning I think up excuses for not showing up at work. I never use them because I can't deal with the guilt.

But sometimes I take a break and play Candy Crush. Then I feel guilty again when I get called a hard worker.

Bunnybread:
I always kinda figured your job was looking up deranged, godawful shit on google. 

I think you've earned that Candy Crush break, baby.  Maybe take the week off, even.

Really_Quite_Nice:
Waking up after a night of good sleep is disappointing. I could've done something better with a few of those hours.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version