Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:11:12 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 15 - RE: Fwd: FWD: STrange Military MUsT SEE!!1!!!!!11  (Read 3705 times)

Ambious

Amelia Blank

dijon du jour

• your zesty bud
  • Paid
  • oh gosh
I'm imagining the kind of person who fantasizes about being Santa and berating children and I can only take solace in my certainty that this person is kept so far away from their grandchildren they don't even know what their grandchildren look like.
Amelia Blank Liatai

Ganymede

• Larval Gambino
  • Paid
  • WARNING: IMPLICIT CONTENT
There's a pretty amusing disconnect between the lesson about reaching for cheap/offensive comedy and the amount of suicide jokes in this episode. 
Ashto

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
There's a pretty amusing disconnect between the lesson about reaching for cheap/offensive comedy and the amount of suicide jokes in this episode.
Ghoulymede, February 02, 2017, 04:48:54 pm

Something something punching up.

Anyway this episode was so fucking infuriating to listen to I haven't finished it yet.
Really_Quite_Nice

positive stress

• your favorite cool pizza star
  • Paid
  • beep beep ribby ribby
Ghoulymede, February 02, 2017, 04:48:54 pm

Good point. Back when I actually wanted to die I used suicide jokes as a coping method**** to like, sort of force myself to see it as absurd by being really over the top in the way/frequency I talked about it? and it probably wasn't a good healthy thing to do even then but now it's just a bad habit. I'll try to be more conscious of it in the future.

****this is not me getting defensive/trying to look sympathetic, just explaining myself

anyway FUCK SANTA CLAUS
Amelia Blank Goose Goose Honk At Me Now Ganymede