Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:53:39 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: So Tony Perkins is a pile of shit shaped like a man  (Read 10551 times)

Runic

• Is Putting A Donk On It
  • Paid
  • John Brown did nothing wrong

Runic

• Paid
And I wouldn't even feel bad about it!

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
You're dealing with people who are dim enough that the below tactic is perfectly viable:

"So how do YOU know so much about the gays, ah?"

I never said it was mature, but you are dealing with intellectual children anyway, so you may as well use playground-grade tactics.

Delcat

• Paid
Tony Perkins today warned that making same-sex marriage legal will lead to an untold number of polygamists immigrating into the United States.

What, does he think we don't have enough in Utah already?

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Look at that shit-eating grin. This is clearly a man who has a close connection with God. In fact, I bet God regularly phones him in order to ask his advice on various subjects concerning "the gays".

Still, maybe someone should tell Tony that polygamy and gay marriage are two different things. I understand how one could mistake them, what with both terms having a "g" and an "m" in them, but it's only polite to be aware of your vocabulary when spewing stupid bigoted propaganda.

Lady Naga

• I died a little just now, it was wonderful.
  • Paid
  • Je M'amuse.
Does God have a dust buster too?

Delcat

• Paid
Does God have a dust buster too?
Lady Naga, April 03, 2013, 07:54:59 am

No, but He has a Flowbee to keep Jesus' halo even.

Tony Perkins is threatening a possible third party if the GOP abandons its evangelical base and supports same-sex marriage — which latest polls show almost six in ten Americans already do.

Over half of the voter base supports what you're in opposition to, so you're going to create a party to win an election.  Does God hate basic math skills?  Also, isn't threatening a third party like threatening to take your ball and go home when everyone else also has a ball?

Runic

• Paid
Delcat, piles of shit shaped like people aren't very smart either.

Delcat

• Paid
You're overestimating this man's ability to outsmart his weight in highly evolved bacteria.

Acierocolotl

• Romance Supremacist
  • Ridiculist
  • You will be romanticized
Over half of the voter base supports what you're in opposition to, so you're going to create a party to win an election.  Delcat, April 04, 2013, 02:21:26 am

In any country other than the United States, this is actually a viable idea, though more viable in some countries than others.  Get some votes, represent a chunk of voters, get folded into a coalition, force the government to accede to your demands if they aren't too utterly foul for the winning party, and presto.

Every country needs more than two parties to truly represent the electorate.

That said, I'm rubber and he's glue, etc., etc.  (Also black magic, no returns.)

Marian

• Paid
The telling note is that his organization is on the SPLC's hate group list, although hate group status is usually easy to guess. 

Look at that shit-eating grin. This is clearly a man who has a close connection with God. ... Still, maybe someone should tell Tony that polygamy and gay marriage are two different things.
montrith, April 03, 2013, 04:10:43 am

Jeremy Irons just said some strange things regarding same-sex marriage, and as a Pope he is undoubtedly closer to God than this Perkins:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2303908/Jeremy-Irons-claims-gay-weddings-used-inheritance-tax-dodge.html

(linking to the Daily Mail for a laugh)
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 04:09:58 pm by Marian »