Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:53:28 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228375 times)

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
I hope it wasn't open. Otherwise that's some bad news for laundry day.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
I'm not tall enough for standing room only music venues. Cant see shit.

My solution is to have another drink until I dont care anymore. It is working.

I seem to have b u s t e d my back. I'm 24 I should have two or three years left before I start decaying.

Time after Time is currently playing between the opener an the main act and it's gotta hurt turning up and singing and dancing live and then having an mp3 get a better response.

Also time after time bangs
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 03:21:01 pm by boooo566 »

Neal

I know I shouldn't but I'm just tipsy enough to want to go out and get some drunk food. A cheesesteak from Sheetz sounds really good right now.

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Get that cheesestake my homie peppers and onions no doubt so listen I'm a little fucked up been drinking all night man them screwdrivers be hittin

Neal

Get that cheesestake my homie peppers and onions no doubt so listen I'm a little fucked up been drinking all night man them screwdrivers be hittin
AgentCoop, July 12, 2019, 11:36:47 pm

Okay you've convinced me, but peppers are heterodox to Philly composition and I will not be adding them.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid

Okay you've convinced me, but peppers are heterodox to Philly composition and I will not be adding them.
Neal, July 12, 2019, 11:45:11 pm
I will suffer with my green peps in silence

Neal

Neal, July 12, 2019, 11:45:11 pm
I will suffer with my green peps in silence
AgentCoop, July 12, 2019, 11:57:20 pm

Hey, man, I'm not telling you what to put in your mouth. I have a rule against that. I'm just saying how I take my sandwiches. I admit I'm weirdly purist and have Opinions about how certain things should be made and named.

Anyway, overheard in line while I was waiting on my food: "Tallboy. Smirnoff Ice. That's a man's drink." Exchange took place between two guys who, if they were about five years older, I would bet good money had a lower-tier YouTube series about Slender Man at one point.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Listen, masculinity (and the other one) they are a charade, and if a bro wanna drink Smirnoff ice how am I to stop a brother
chai tea latte

Neal

Gender is a scam, but so are drinks with 4.5% ABV.

Also, some asshole put a Diet Mountain Dew back in the place where regular lives, and I grabbed it by mistake, and now the wretched artificial sweetener taste is ruining the glory of my trash sandwich.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop bubbleuj

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Gender is a scam
Neal, July 13, 2019, 12:30:42 am

Yeah! Gender is a fake idea! (I use this same line on people who don't know Achewood. I can tell from your avatar that you know Achewood. I wish I was drunker so I could fall asleep faster.)

floaty ghost

• Paid
Am drunk and working hard at it. I just joined, and reading loosely through some threads a not infrequent theme, a feeling of being broken or maladjusted, and catharisis or comfort in this community.
How do you feel okay?
Having a hard time with it.

Ed.: found the sadbrains thread, and found my corner of the forum.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 11:44:42 am by floaty ghost »

Neal

Gender is a scam
Neal, July 13, 2019, 12:30:42 am

Yeah! Gender is a fake idea! (I use this same line on people who don't know Achewood. I can tell from your avatar that you know Achewood. I wish I was drunker so I could fall asleep faster.)
Spenny, July 13, 2019, 03:10:43 am

I actually just changed my avatar last night because AgentCoop and I were perilously close to turning into real-life Ray and Roast Beef from the tenor of our conversation.
GirlKisser420

bubbleuj

• Paid
I'm mad I only have cider. I wish I wish I was more drunk by now. 

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Man Fire Emblem Three Houses better be good because after losing Geoff Robinson and Rutger Hauer this week has been a fucking bummer

Mique

• Paid
  • Pronounced like Mike
Oh no, I'm drinking a lot of alcohol again! Who could have predicted such a turn of events?!

Also, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
chai tea latte Macho Masc Sangy Savage