Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:54:57 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1448616 times)

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
the fact that the jewish calendar uses the babylonian names is still kinda funny to me, since they're almost all named after babylonian gods

Spenny

• coolest guy
  • Paid
  • piss itself
Scooby Doo
Mr. Hunky Academia

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
There is an incredibly sweet irony in the fact that J.K. Rowling tried to "solve" the problem of how wizards went to the bathroom without the use of the muggle-created plumbing system and created the infinitely larger problem of the fact that any character can instantly disappear anything without any effort or restriction
krytton Yavuz

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
I think the funniest thing that's ever happened to me on twitter is the time I tweeted "who is Judith Butler? Is she hot?" and a woman dm'd me to say Yes, Judith Butler Is Hot I Agree
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game GirlKisser420 nuffkins, of all people, Yavuz

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
people who were scared of the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
lazzer grardaion? Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Paid
people who were scared of the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
GirlKisser420, January 06, 2019, 05:23:08 pm
people who were turned on by the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
lazzer grardaion? Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Shell Game Dr. Buttplug Sherman Tank Yavuz

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
that goes without saying, they all just go Hey Babe, I've got a Clanker for your Cavern and blammo its done
Mr. Hunky Academia Dr. Buttplug Cirr

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
French fried onions are a fuckin' lie. There's no fuckin' onions in there. There just aren't.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Super Dental team

lazzer grardaion?

• Paid
IT'S GAMES DONE QUICK NOT GAMES DONE STEVE

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
GirlKisser420, January 06, 2019, 05:23:08 pm
people who were turned on by the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie are having more sex than me
A Meat, January 06, 2019, 05:32:43 pm
i am so scared and turned on by the big rusty metal fish in banjo kazooie

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
reading the last few posts to the tune of tism's "everyone else has had more sex than me"

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
We gotta repopularize laugh tracks

A Meat

• Paid
melted ice cream, also known as "water cream"

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Jelquing is like making money: the less you have, the more important even a slight increase is. Jelquing it from 9 to 5 has been often shown to work. Sympathetic magic and wishing for your assets to grow bigger also works. Yelling at the foreskin teller to put all the circumcised skin flaps in the bag at gunpoint is a quick way to get ahead - you can glue them on your chode to make it powerful, attracting higher level females - but beware the karmic consequences and the law keepers who often roam the land.
bubbleuj