Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:59:56 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Episode 103: Adam Carolla Would Look Better In A Burqa  (Read 39593 times)

nilvoid

• FUCK COMPOSE FUCK MELODY
  • Paid
  • DEDICATED TO NO ONE THANKS TO NO ONE ART IS OVER
MRAs on Facebook decided to make a poll to decide, once and for all, who the greatest misandrist was in the Year of Our Lord 2013.

But they forgot to disable adding options.

Maybe there is hope for the world after all.
nilvoid, June 18, 2013, 01:01:12 am

The smug icon next to the winning option made the image in my opinion. Brilliant.
MicroMissles, June 18, 2013, 01:19:48 am

That's my icon, but I was feeling pretty smug when I posted the image so it fits.

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!
MRAs on Facebook decided to make a poll to decide, once and for all, who the greatest misandrist was in the Year of Our Lord 2013.

But they forgot to disable adding options.

Maybe there is hope for the world after all.
nilvoid, June 18, 2013, 01:01:12 am

God dammit, so many of those answer are beautiful.  It saddens me that "Obama" was probably a real answer on the poll, but it really softens the blow to see that he only narrowly beat out Fluttershy.

A real man-hating cunt, that cartoon horse.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
That has to be a parody group. Come on, their acronym is SCUM for crying out loud. Still, it's lovely to see all the new answers people have added to that poll.

A Whirring Bone-White Gleech

• fact-lord
  • Paid
  • I was in first place, you whore!

cyclopeantrash Bobalay Sherlockian PyroWulf

PurpleXVI

• Paid

Utnaphistim, June 18, 2013, 06:07:24 pm

WHY DID I ALREADY BULB SOMEONE IN THIS THREAD.

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?
Not a valid vimeo URL
Panic Womb Boots Raingear Adept agentanalogue Sex Bomb

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything
Not a valid vimeo URL
RedMinjo, June 19, 2013, 07:09:32 pm

To those who haven't bulbed yet. Bulb this. Bulb this right now. It is MRA the video.

NutshellGulag

• Monkey Bacon
  • Ridiculist
  • My cat? Let me tell you about my cat...
That was awesome.

toanoradian

• Paid
  • The happiest crocoffle

I don't know, Men's Right Activists...why don't you express your opinions through SONG?

I swear there's a version of We Didn't Start the Fire that are about Men's Rights, but I can't seem to have the energy to look for it.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:23:27 am by toanoradian »

cyclopeantrash

• Aspergers Unto Death
  • Paid
  • High velocity man-hatred fired at everything

I don't know, Men's Right Activists...why don't you express your opinions through SONG?

I swear there's a version of We Didn't Start the Fire that are about Men's Rights, but I can't seem to have the energy to look for it.
toanoradian, June 23, 2013, 07:19:51 am

My inner feminist is screaming at it for it's horrible views on women. My inner music enthusiast is lambasting it for being one of the worst songs I have ever heard. And my inner man is committing self-immolation for sharing a gender with these horrid people. It's like MRA's bring out the worst in everything. Go figure.

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
I've heard the Voice for Men and it's whiny as fuck. Bravo for truly capturing the essence of the movement in that one song, person who decided that was worth their time.

RedMinjo

• Paid
  • Which of these houses is the most blue?

Not pictured: The cheering continuing for over 20 minutes, until the end of the special session.

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
You know what, after listening to the frot episode again, I have to say I think the comments about the MRA probably being cockrub warriors are kind of a false equivalency. The cockrub stuff is about rejecting an idea of how bi and gay men should have sex with each other, not EWWW GIRLS R GROSS.

Somehow I get the feeling that if MRAs found themselves in another marginalized and mistreated group they wouldn't be such dickholes.

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
I am quite comfortable in assuming the overwhelming majority of MRAs are white. Just as Tumblrites desperately want the sympathy and moral high ground that comes with legitimate oppression, MRAs look down at their white male hands and think "why not me too?"
Sherman Tank

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
I am quite comfortable in assuming the overwhelming majority of MRAs are white. Just as Tumblrites desperately want the sympathy and moral high ground that comes with legitimate oppression, MRAs look down at their white male hands and think "why not me too?"
Isfahan, July 03, 2013, 06:09:43 pm
I have equalized your score in return for this awesome post with which I agree.