Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:27:16 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1446594 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Thanks for visiting the Texan Dark Magic Sex Witch. Y'all cum black now, y'hear?
chai tea latte

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
That thing Slavoj Zizek does where he constantly rubs his nose while talking only i do that with my ballsack
chai tea latte

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
The Swedish Muppet chef in a Björk costume
🧛‍♀️📘, May 14, 2019, 02:23:17 am

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
THE SECRET REVEALED:

/\
/    \
|  |  |
\  \/
/\  \
|  |  | ex
\    /
  \/
chai tea latte Shell Game GirlKisser420 Seth "Slimy" Rollins

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
You girls wanna be in my Gmod video?
Lemon Dr. Buttplug GirlKisser420

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Chocolate Starfish and the CBD Hot Dog Flavored Water

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
Obama voice: Uhh, let me be clear. If you like your plan, name three of its albums.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Shell Game

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
why does gross old armor you find in a chest that's been just sitting there for hundreds of years provide more defense than the stuff you just had a blacksmith make

also trapped chests never have the trap be the the armor is full of cobwebs and rat shit, which would be very bad
Lemon birdie

Carbon

• Paid
  • Can wink with both eyes at once
why does gross old armor you find in a chest that's been just sitting there for hundreds of years provide more defense than the stuff you just had a blacksmith make

also trapped chests never have the trap be the the armor is full of cobwebs and rat shit, which would be very bad
A Meat, May 15, 2019, 10:44:11 am

As long as it's not rusting, a piece of armor doesn't get less protective over time. You're much more likely to have problems with it being fitted to someone else's body, or the leather straps having given up, or even if it's all perfect you might not have a squire right there to put it on you.

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.

A Meat, May 15, 2019, 10:44:11 am

As long as it's not rusting, a piece of armor doesn't get less protective over time. You're much more likely to have problems with it being fitted to someone else's body, or the leather straps having given up, or even if it's all perfect you might not have a squire right there to put it on you.
Carbon, May 16, 2019, 12:20:44 pm
Is this what carbon capture is?

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Check it out bro, I got the fucken kuribo’s shoe from Mario hahahaha, get in and let’s jump on some spikes bro
Wrought sambair Seth "Slimy" Rollins

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Last weekend I impulse bought a Camembert without considering the fact that I wouldn't have an appropriate time to eat it for several days, and now I think it's started to taint the rest of my fridge. This is my mistake.
birdie

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
So grumpy cat died ya'll.

It is now free from the capitalist nightmare its owners had wrought.

That is all.
Mr. Hunky Academia birdie
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:46:54 am by Dr. Buttplug »

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Paid
All Quiet on the Western Front
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article is about the 1929 novel. For other uses, see All Quiet on the Western Front (disambiguation).

All Quiet on the Western Front (Colloquial English: Soulja Boyz II Soulja Men, lit. 'In the West Coast Nothing New') is a novel by Erich Maria Remarque, a German veteran of World War I. The book describes the

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Dr. Buttplug chai tea latte Wrought

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
hi I'm Neutral Milk Hotel. everyone thinks I'm a fucking genius because I invented writing obsessive songs about a woman I don't really know and I put a bunch of bullshit instruments in my only album ever. I look exactly like the boy on the album cover but my hair's worse.
Mr. Hunky Academia