Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:44:43 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I have a bunch of old, shitty games I'm going to play  (Read 5968 times)

Bodark

• Joan Ocean's #1 Fansquatch
  • Paid
  • I'm real and I tried to suck your dick.
I have some old CDs that I'm going to try to run on Windows 10. These things are about 15 years old, and I've only played a handful all the way through. I'm also up for requests, including ones I can run on an emulator, since I didn't become much of a gamer until high school, and my experience with older games is very limited.

I'm going to play Cap'n Crunch's Crunchling Adventure today at 1PM PDT. Should be fun.

Check me out on Twitch!

Bodark

• Paid
[yay] We defeated the Crunchium Thief and saved the center of the earth so that Cap'n Crunch can continue to use slave labor to make his cereal! [yay]
Nikaer Drekin

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Aaaaagggghhh I loved that fucking crunchling game when I was little. I think I might just have to watch this...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2016, 08:22:24 am by Nikaer Drekin »

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
Aaaaagggghhh I loved that fucking crunchling game when I was little. I think I might just have to watch this...
Nikaer Drekin, June 03, 2016, 09:28:45 pm

hint: its not good
Bodark Nikaer Drekin

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
I will totally watch this!
Cereal box games, old freeware, Freddie Fish?  Anything.  I'll watch.  What's on your docket?

Bodark

• Paid
Cereal box games, old freeware, Freddie Fish?  Anything.  I'll watch.  What's on your docket?
Nifty Nif, June 04, 2016, 12:54:00 pm

The ones that I have on CD are mostly horse games, since my mom is an eternal horse girl, but I also have original Zoo Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and another Barbie game. I'm going to see about getting Curse of Monkey Island to run, and I'm getting my dirty, pirate paws on some Magic School Bus games.

I could be persuaded to play Secret Agent Barbie again, if enough people want to hear me cry.

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
I suddenly had a flashback to a Magic School Bus game my friend had in first grade. I wonder how that holds up.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
Nifty Nif, June 04, 2016, 12:54:00 pm

The ones that I have on CD are mostly horse games, since my mom is an eternal horse girl, but I also have original Zoo Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon, and another Barbie game. I'm going to see about getting Curse of Monkey Island to run, and I'm getting my dirty, pirate paws on some Magic School Bus games.

I could be persuaded to play Secret Agent Barbie again, if enough people want to hear me cry.
Bodark, June 04, 2016, 01:27:18 pm

Monkey Island!!  A classic.  Now I wish I had some of the Barbie games of my past, but most of them were creative and not story-based/adventure games (still hit in the tit by The Patriarchy).  If I find a goofy ubiquitous PC game, do you want me to send it your way?

Bodark

• Paid
Monkey Island!!  A classic.  Now I wish I had some of the Barbie games of my past, but most of them were creative and not story-based/adventure games (still hit in the tit by The Patriarchy).  If I find a goofy ubiquitous PC game, do you want me to send it your way?
Nifty Nif, June 04, 2016, 02:15:29 pm

Yes, please!

Bodark

• Paid
Streaming in 20 minutes. (5PM PDT), assuming I can get Barbie Horse Adventures to stream properly.

UPDATE:This old piece of shit won't work. with OBS. Time for Plan B.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 06:59:44 pm by Bodark »