Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:15:26 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1444994 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
I sent a lot more texts than that, Jack.

Emperor Jack Chick

• he/him
  • Ridiculist
  • Metal tyrant from hell
"1st T shirt concept contest 2010"
Does that mean you came first? You held the first? The very first existed?
The thing where he grades himself on things, but those things have no discernable order
Not highest to lowest, not alphabetica
L
Theres no consistency to the bottom graphics. Martini = outdoor?
And then the line weights are all over the place so they're all clearly random clip art
Even though logos are one of his best, no wait, logotypes.
So you're good at finding the right font for the word Kinko"s
What's CHAO mean?
"1st T shirt concept contest 2010"
Fuck
I'll stop now

forgive me. I thought people would be more interested in the enthusiasm than your breakdown of why that thing is fucking garbage.

also i don't know what a line weight is goodbye
Lemon Shell Game bubbleuj

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Nah details are the good part and where madness lies. Like, how the fuck do you not have a maxed out PowerPoint skill tree? Why is it vitally important we know you're male? What the ever loving fuck is that third vector graphic at the bottom - the Salem witch trials? And did you for real just turn "The worst thing about me is I work too hard!" into a goddamn pie chart?!

And please, PLEASE stop turning your skills into percentages:

WHAT DOES 68% INDESIGN EVEN MEAN?!?!

Of course this means I'll be eating crow later this week when I make my own and it too is ugly AF

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
Nah details are the good part and where madness lies. Like, how the fuck do you not have a maxed out PowerPoint skill tree? Why is it vitally important we know you're male? What the ever loving fuck is that third vector graphic at the bottom - the Salem witch trials? And did you for real just turn "The worst thing about me is I work too hard!" into a goddamn pie chart?!

And please, PLEASE stop turning your skills into percentages:

WHAT DOES 68% INDESIGN EVEN MEAN?!?!

Of course this means I'll be eating crow later this week when I make my own and it too is ugly AF
┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \), June 05, 2018, 12:39:55 am

EduCation
Darkly, June 05, 2018, 10:27:15 am

ED
UCATION
was my mentor

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
  • I BELLOW LOUDLY AS I TYPE THIS.
WE DON'T NEED NO
E
   D
   U
       CATION
Macho Masc Sangy Savage bubbleuj lazzer grardaion?

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
we've kind of lost cult followings. I guess it was obvious that it'd get subsumed into fandom as an amorphous culture outside of specific texts and thus, into the business of massively marketed transmedia pushes. maybe it never existed, or still does but gets drowned out. either way i'm sick of seeing harry potter in dating profiles
Emperor Jack Chick Dr. Buttplug Corn Syrup chai tea latte bubbleuj Yavuz Sherman Tank

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
we've kind of lost cult followings. I guess it was obvious that it'd get subsumed into fandom as an amorphous culture outside of specific texts and thus, into the business of massively marketed transmedia pushes. maybe it never existed, or still does but gets drowned out. either way i'm sick of seeing harry potter in dating profiles
GirlKisser420, June 07, 2018, 07:01:13 pm
it's Kumquat-targeted SEO

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
WOMEN, AM I RIGHT?

GirlKisser420

• Paid
can I be a good feminist ally if I laugh at the concept of a "dick sucking factory"?

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
While reading old Bordaine stuff: I miss the kitchen atmosphere at my old work, I should see if I can try to get my shifts back before the fall
Five minutes after reading: Yeah, that'd be a good idea
Ten minutes after reading: wait that job made me want to cry on the third day and tourist season hasn't even started yet

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
A cartoon character attempts to swallow a whole chicken (plucked but with beak and feet still attached) it gets stuck. He/she panics runs around with the chicken dangling out her/his mouth the chicken legs flailing independently as she/he goes.
Shell Game
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 06:15:41 pm by Jackal Flapnasty »

GirlKisser420

• Paid
MEME LAW
Smash 2 things together? Thats a lmao
use a meme to express a basic statement? No Lmao from me
Wrought xX_sp00ks_Xx

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
I think one of the most passive-aggressive ways to tell your SO to throttle their download is to not say anything and just let the sounds of you playing the dinosaur game drive the point home.

Wrought

• The Unsevered
  • Paid
God genius lyrics is fucking terrible

It's just different people making conjecture without actually reading into the lyrics or their context until one person makes the right conjecture and everyone mindlessly upvotes them until they're right

Like in Humility there's a line that goes "I'm the lonely twin, the left hand" and the person making the annotation took it as 2d literally being upset that he's left handed because he's in a minority and some cultures consider left handedness bad

He's one of the two frontmen of the band and he's been put upon for 20 years, and just now that Murdoc's in jail he gets a bit of freedom to breathe

It's not literally about him being left handed you fffffffffucks

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
If you think that's bad, read the comments on rap lyrics
Wrought