Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:54:29 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228240 times)

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Maybe later I'll get a proper birthday party, but for now I'm drunk on the nicest Scotch I've ever had, and I appreciate the people who wanna be dumb online with me.
Lemon, March 30, 2020, 12:05:56 am
At least we determined that no matter how dumb we are, we can't outdo The New Yorker.
Shell Game, March 30, 2020, 01:19:02 am

The New Yorker is the depth of comedy
MasterOfHope, March 30, 2020, 01:48:57 am
Yup. Absolute bottom of the barrel is pretty deep.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
im usually pretty down on the grim death shit but bojo has the covo and ive got rum so get fucked you stupid fucking cunt of a motherfucker
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Achilles' Heelies Yavuz

sambair

• Paid
Attempted the straight edge lifestyle for a couple months, realized it sucks and bought a giant jug of Old Crow because I'm off work until Monday.
chai tea latte Shell Game

Mr. Hunky Academia

• MUSCLE HEDONIST
  • Paid
  • The only thing I'm good at is go away
Had one beer too many in the weekly group chat and now I'm the official American labor movement correspondent
Shell Game chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Yavuz

Neal

Had one beer too many in the weekly group chat and now I'm the official American labor movement correspondent
Mr. Hunky Academia, April 16, 2020, 03:29:53 pm

Seize the means of intoxication.
chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Salubrious Rex Yavuz

Neal

I just discovered something called Hochstadter's Slow & Low Rock and Rye at the store today, and it is incredible. From the label: "Straight rye whiskey, raw honey, navel orange, rock candy, and bitters."

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Not quite drunk, but i had a nice drink that's loosened me up a bit. For all the problems I've had and all the problems I still have, I feel for the first time in a long time like it isn't hopeless. And that's in part because of this community.

I love you guys!
Mr. Hunky Academia Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte sambair

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I just really really want some potato chips, but I go to the store for two weeks worth of groceries and I can't walk them back with the chips safely!!

Like some potato chips and spaghettios would be perfect. A lotta salt, vaguely tomato, all delicious

Neal

I just really really want some potato chips, but I go to the store for two weeks worth of groceries and I can't walk them back with the chips safely!!

Like some potato chips and spaghettios would be perfect. A lotta salt, vaguely tomato, all delicious
Bobguinary Novel, April 19, 2020, 12:48:05 am

You could eat the Spaghetti-Os with the chips like a dip.
Macho Masc Sangy Savage

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕

Bobguinary Novel, April 19, 2020, 12:48:05 am

You could eat the Spaghetti-Os with the chips like a dip.
Neal, April 19, 2020, 12:49:58 am

...this is exactly what I do. I ate it as a kid, and I still love it

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Imagine a cheese so perfectly sour and salty that the front of your face collapses in delight

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Really friends, what's life but finding some person to curl up drunkenly in bed with
chai tea latte

Neal

Really friends, what's life but finding some person to curl up drunkenly in bed with
Bobguinary Novel, April 19, 2020, 01:11:39 am

That sounds nice. I just passed the six-year mark since I was in a relationship.

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
getting plastered at sunset while blasting the rite of spring at full volume is like

nightcap+

bout to get entombed
chai tea latte

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Sorry I keep disappointing everyone and breaking promises. Kinda all I'm good for, really. Like doing the fake it part of "Fake it 'till you make it" thing, but never getting the make it part properly and just leaving a string of people very disappointed and think you just need to try harder