Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:26:30 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Poll: Who is the actual craziest motherfucker in an FPlus Episode?  (Read 11086 times)

Frank West

• Have you ever astraled and kicked it with satan
  • Ridiculist
  • Marky Mk 2
Honestly I would have gone with Patrick82 anyway. Every one of those crazies have their fixations, but Patrick82's is so hyperspecific that you would think it's a brilliant troll... until you see the thousands of posts and the Youtube videos...
One Of The Crappy Pokemon That Nobody Likes, June 09, 2016, 06:46:08 pm

Patrick82 is the Poe's Law demarcation line. He's as close as you can get to looking like a troll while still being provably not a troll.
Yavuz DetectiveSlowpoke

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Patrick82 is a person who legitimately makes me laugh and creeps me the fuck out. You can argue that Patrick82 isn't actually the CRAZIEST motherfucker, but he's the one who I am genuinely worried about.

I wrote fanfiction about him, dammit, and the inspiration for that came from a dark feeling I got from him.

STOG
AgentCoop, June 09, 2016, 08:38:37 pm

it me
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Bodark Amelia Blank Nifty Nif AlbieQuirky Cirr

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
I think Jonathan Lee Riches ought to have been on the list more than some of the options that are there.
Neal, June 09, 2016, 06:53:22 pm

Well, it's up for interpretation as to whether he's actually crazy, or just a really stupid courtroom troll who wants to bullshit his way into getting a bunch of money off of a lawsuit.
Gyro, June 09, 2016, 07:00:03 pm

I'm fairly certain he's not trolling. Before he gained more widespread notoriety, he was active in Lexington, KY, when I was going to school at UK; he routinely stapled his handwritten complaint letters to bulletin boards and utility poles, and for a long time I had a collection of them that I'd picked up here and there.
Neal, June 09, 2016, 08:00:35 pm
I still think Johnathan Lee Riches is completely normal, and just has a weird hobby where he presents himself as a crazy man. Even a crazy person can't possibly legitimately believe all of what Johnathan Lee Riches claims to.

...right?

I'd put him in the same basket (albeit very broadly) as Chuck Tingle. Guy's just making weird nonsense that makes him happy, in a particular format.

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
  • powerful and can be dangreous
I think Jonathan Lee Riches ought to have been on the list more than some of the options that are there.
Neal, June 09, 2016, 06:53:22 pm

Well, it's up for interpretation as to whether he's actually crazy, or just a really stupid courtroom troll who wants to bullshit his way into getting a bunch of money off of a lawsuit.
Gyro, June 09, 2016, 07:00:03 pm

I'm fairly certain he's not trolling. Before he gained more widespread notoriety, he was active in Lexington, KY, when I was going to school at UK; he routinely stapled his handwritten complaint letters to bulletin boards and utility poles, and for a long time I had a collection of them that I'd picked up here and there.
Neal, June 09, 2016, 08:00:35 pm
I still think Johnathan Lee Riches is completely normal, and just has a weird hobby where he presents himself as a crazy man. Even a crazy person can't possibly legitimately believe all of what Johnathan Lee Riches claims to.

...right?

I'd put him in the same basket (albeit very broadly) as Chuck Tingle. Guy's just making weird nonsense that makes him happy, in a particular format.
Cleretic, June 09, 2016, 09:45:22 pm

No.
Being in American federal prison isn't a choice, is not fun, and should never be voluntarily endorsed.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Definitely the person who thinks Jim Jones demanded they give birth to a psychic who predicted 9/11.

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
Is it bad that this list of subjects makes me want to create a League of Extrordinary Gentlemen Nutjobs?

I would watch that movie/read that comic book.
Liatai

Ambious

OK, a couple of points:
  • It's not "dozerfleet", it's "The Dozerfleet Founder", you fucking plebs
  • John Kitchin is certified insane - by his own fucking admission
I'm tired of bullets, so anyway - to me The Dozerfleet Founder is just a kid with a very active imagination who never grew up mentally and got stuck developmentally. Is he crazy? sure, but in an endearing "If he was a 10 y/o it would have been an acceptable fantasy world for him to live in with his imaginary friends/corperation" kind of way. I almost feel sorry for him.
Whereas Rev. Dr. Superintendent Kitchin is a RAVING MAD LUNATIC.

LOOK AT HIM:

LOOK AT THIS SHIT:

AND THIS:

This is HIS LIFE! It's all REAL to him!
It's not an attempt to be creative, or different, he's not lost in a story or a game - this is his reality!
The Dozerfleet Founder is basically a highly detailed journal of a weirdo.
Kitchin GENUINELY belongs in an institution! He's fucking dangerous!
Lemon Fanzay Corn Syrup

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
OK, a couple of points:
  • It's not "dozerfleet", it's "The Dozerfleet Founder", you fucking plebs
Ambious, June 10, 2016, 06:24:56 am

I don't know if this bothers me or not so I've been switching back and forth.  It feels like metonymy.  Either way, it's an understood colloquialism.  I think your first point was meant in jest, though, so I'm not trying to pick on you or anything.

Gyro

• touched fuzzy, got dizzy
  • Paid
SHIT, I also forgot the Urth guy.

Seconded.
I can't make fun of homeless people or profoundly mentally ill people.  Dr. John Kitchin the episode is funny.  Dr. John Kitchin the man is not.  Maybe decoupling those makes me a bad person.  I've honestly gotten flak from people I know (not here) for listening to "Pioneers of Squat Cracking," one of the funniest episodes, to me.  I'm trying to reconcile that somehow.
Nifty Nif, June 09, 2016, 07:59:42 pm

The way to reconcile that is that the homeless forum was, by and large, one of the most self-aware groups the FPlus has ever covered in an episode. I mean, I love that guy who posted a giant picture of a wingnut in response to Mr. Angry Pervert.

Definitely the person who thinks Jim Jones demanded they give birth to a psychic who predicted 9/11.
moooo566, June 10, 2016, 02:11:54 am

Holy shit I forgot about this

Is it bad that this list of subjects makes me want to create a League of Extrordinary Gentlemen Nutjobs?

I would watch that movie/read that comic book.
Vinny Possum, June 10, 2016, 05:42:32 am
Same.

MUCH better than the Trapezoid Kids.
Nifty Nif Liatai

• Paid
Episode 100 has some real goodies in too. There was timecube and that lady who wanted to cut her hands off and get hooks.
Gyro Nifty Nif

Amelia Blank

• Giant Woman
  • Paid
  • Secretly seven cats in a human-shaped bag
Episode 100 has some real goodies in too. There was timecube and that lady who wanted to cut her hands off and get hooks.
moooo566, June 10, 2016, 01:17:04 pm

Ooooo! And don't forget Justin RPG and that one guy who insisted that his parents were murdering him because they wouldn't fuck him!

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me

Ooooo! And don't forget Justin RPG and that one guy who insisted that his parents were murdering him because they wouldn't fuck him!
Ms.Blank, June 10, 2016, 01:30:09 pm

Is anyone else but me mad that we're never going to get another JustinRPG album?
Amelia Blank Bodark Nifty Nif AlbieQuirky Gyro
« Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 11:20:55 pm by STOG »

• Paid
There must be unreleased work hiding in a box somewhere.
AlbieQuirky

Nifty Nif

• Big Dumb Slimy Monster
  • Paid
STOG
AgentCoop, June 09, 2016, 08:38:37 pm

it me
STOG, June 09, 2016, 08:39:34 pm

In the best possible way!

Ms.Blank, June 10, 2016, 01:30:09 pm

Is anyone else but me mad that we're never going to get another JustinRPG album?
STOG, June 11, 2016, 11:19:16 pm

Yes!
I changed my status in Pokemon to "MarriedToReshiram" and my default mass greeting is "I LOVE RESHIRAM".
AlbieQuirky Gyro