Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:15:19 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 169: I'm Gonna Cuddle Everyone In This Room  (Read 55918 times)

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Episode 169: I Would Cuddle You So Hard
Squid tentacles would only provide even more cuddle output!

Goose Goose Honk At Me Now

• Can I offer you a Lorna Doone?
  • Paid
  • You have a very flexible torso.
Squid tentacles would only provide even more cuddle output!
Isfahan, March 13, 2015, 04:48:41 pm
Some squids do have elbows! Which clearly serve no evolutionary purpose but hugging, obviously.

Squids are clearly ahead of the curve, though, since they don't have undersea cuddle parties.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
I think I figured out why this concept makes me feel so angry and confused. It's the same level of stupidity the waifu freaks have.

The complete misunderstanding of human intimacy and social interaction, mixed with a "I'm never wrong" attitude just creates this irritating environment. They all sound like Martians, convincing themselves that they understand feelings.
FattyBoBatty, March 13, 2015, 04:42:24 pm

I would rather live with a waifu connoisseur than spend a minute at a cuddle party

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
This is by no means an in for sweaty guys who smell like stale candy corn to grind their boners into the small of your back while everyone watches Adventure Time.
a gross spider chai tea latte human_corkscrew KingKalamari strifeheart

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
This is by no means an in for sweaty guys who smell like stale candy corn to grind their boners into the small of your back while everyone watches Adventure Time.
count_actuala, March 13, 2015, 05:02:29 pm

this except the one i went to had an a/v issue so we watched Miss Representation, a sad documentary about misogyny

Ambious

#NotAllFacilitators
GodOfCheevos

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
If there's one thing that's reassuring when at a get-together, it's a long and reiterative preamble on how you're not going to be sexually assaulted.
usunoro Caroline Odd

EYE OF ZA

• some people's reactions such as the fuck,the hell,wtf, or what the hell
  • Paid
  • I have a problem and then I have another problem
I don't think I'm alone in the Christian Domestic Discipline vibes I got from these guys.  Not just in their shared language of "let's take things back to an earlier time, when things were happier" but in their intense, focused insistence that this isn't weird, and people who think it's weird are wrong, and if you just tried it you'd understand.

Some other people have mentioned just how creepy it made them feel, and it's a weird contrast to something like the F-list episode, which by every objective standard is so much more viscerally gross.  It's not just the absurdity, it's that no one on that site was trying to argue that it was entirely normal and not weird at all that they're into Demonic Cum.  That's what makes this episode and the CDD one so creepy and weird: the constant insistence that no, it's not weird, it's not a sex thing, this is what people really need in order to feel fulfilled.

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
To paraphrase an earlier episode: These are people who aren't having sex but everyone wishes they were.

Seriously, I think this shit would be way less creepy if it were just a mass orgy...

count_actuala

• Real VamPire
  • Paid
  • Do you tend to get a high from human blood?
Seriously, I think this shit would be way less creepy if it were just a mass orgy...
KingKalamari, March 13, 2015, 07:59:01 pm
This is so spot on. For me, and I think for a lot of people, the episodes that focus on deviant sexuality are way less creepy than the ones that focus on people trying to convince each other they're not interested in even conventional sexuality. Shit like the stuffed animal fuckers rides the line because I think at the core it's the fact that they're layering so much bullshit over what they're after.

Bobalay

• FORUMS MEMBER
  • Paid
  • is made of 50 unbreakable g-strings
I bet there's some of them who just want to softly whisper "mommy" the whole time.

advancedclass

• Paid
I feel like I should change my name now that I've listened to this episode.
Cuddlesquid with a caramel center, March 13, 2015, 04:48:12 pm

Have you considered "Boundarysquid" or "Touchsquid"?

Personally, I have never been so happy to hear a list of Canadian provinces that didn't feature my own. This was some creepy ass shit and I'm glad there's some distance between weird cuddle hubs and me. Although I'm flanked my provinces with cuddleparties which means in a way my province is getting geographically cuddled. Ugh. I don't know if Montrith and Portaxx should be banned from collaborating on future documents or should always work together for maximum horrible. Good? work, guys.

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
So I opened up a private browser and searched for Minnesota cuddle parties, and although cuddleparty.com had no listings, there are a disturbingly high number of other results.
Meetup.com is kind enough to show me what other groups these people are a part of and it's exactly what you'd expect.

Twin Cities Christian Singles.
Nerds At Heart Twin Cities Singles Group.
Twin Sum Drum (hand drummers, spectators, and dancers are welcome)
MNPoly (with 676 polyamorous members, and the organizer looks about as creepy as he should)
The Minneapolis Meditation Meetup Group
Singles & Single Parents Christian Fellowship
Minneapolis Tantra Meetup Getup
MinnSpec -- Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers
Minnesota Skeptics
And more of the same.

I feel like there's a doc to be made here.
Mique, March 14, 2015, 12:05:55 am

I feel like there's an odd couple sitcom

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
So uh, since when has dry humping been considered as non sexual?

Also, fuck, there's a cuddle party happening today about 15 minutes away from where I live, six hours from now. I probably shouldn't have checked whether this exists in my country. On the other hand, it seems to be organized by some sort of spiritualist tantric sexual healing group thing, as a sort of non-sexual introductory thing to the tantric sex courses?

I'm even more confused now.

Cat Planet

• Autosexual Lithromantic
  • Paid
Somebody should introduce the cousin guy to the Cockrub Warrior. He is also "not gay".