Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:05:09 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: 274: The Computer Wrote These  (Read 13140 times)

Lemon

• Whatever happened to Freedom of Speech?
  • Administrator
  • ...IT'S NOW THE MASH!
274: The Computer Wrote These
GirlKisser420 Sherman Tank Immoral Filth Silent Liver Disease Yavuz nudna Macho Masc Sangy Savage chai tea latte Shell Game

Sherman Tank

• Licensed Kadir-Buxton Method Practitioner
  • Associate Tag Director, East
  • I'm over 30 years old and I like fried chicken.
274: The Computer Wrote These #1
That was really funny but unusually exhausting to listen to, I think because the constant Markov chain non-sequiturs were taxing to try to process.

Anyway, my tag suggestions are: "fiction", "learning how to act human", "literature", "nerds singing into mics", "no plot no problem", "poor use of simile", "still better than pitchfork".

krytton

• CRINGE BUT FREE
  • Paid
  • WORLD IS A FUCK
274: The Computer Wrote These #2
my computer wrote a blurb for an erotic novel

The one woman who did her mother years earlier down the rabbit hole i lost myself. Something happened to me as i am to them though it were the first time. Nell finn has spent her life focused on helping others but when he demands more and tests the boundaries of her commitment she is forced to make a choice that will tear her apart. Will natalie make a choice that will tear her apart? Or will she finally hit the breaking point losing herself in the process? Johnathan is confused unable to decide what he wants is his sexy neighbor niall chandler. When he meets angie ross for the first time in years he can't usa today bestselling series. The # 1 worldwide phenomenon raine miller: naked in front of her life.
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Corn Syrup SHAMBA~1.SBB

Silent Liver Disease

• 22-pie initiate
  • Paid
  • Cogito ergo bump
274: The Computer Wrote These #3
I would tell you how great I thought this episode was, but I don't have the Botnik iTunes podcast review keyboard on hand.

Yavuz

• Fave: Heavily Excessive Prekumquatxop
  • Paid
  • whats up you cem loving fuck
274: The Computer Wrote These #4
There is an AllRecipes.com keyboard on Botnik, here's a recipe for you:

Chocolate pudding and rum
Ingredients
2 cups buttermilk
1 1/4 cups rolled soda
a large egg
1 pinch cayenne pepper, melted
2 1/4 teaspoons baking butter, divided
a pound of mushrooms

Mix well using a large saucepan and griddle. Cook over medium heat until the sugar dissolves you. Pour in the milk and the cream, and let them cook. Bake for 8 minutes until they're nice. Remove from heat and stir in the remaining potato.
Lemon Boots Raingear Sherman Tank Silent Liver Disease Corn Syrup I Liked That Joke Dr. Buttplug SHAMBA~1.SBB Mix krytton moooo566 (taylor's version) rhorsman Bodark

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
274: The Computer Wrote These #5
Not the worst songwriting the F Plus has read.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
274: The Computer Wrote These #6
Quite a different book, Harry Potter and the Order of the Pygmy Puff

I Liked That Joke

• Paid
  • Boy oh boy, there's a lot of good jokes out there!
274: The Computer Wrote These #7
Two things:
1. I love this show.
2. Of course Kumquat is Kramer
chai tea latte

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
274: The Computer Wrote These #8
I should ask my brother if he ever got around to markov chaining clipsforsale descriptions

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
274: The Computer Wrote These #9
Working on names for what the Andromeda sequel might have been named

Mass Effect: return soul nomad
Mass Effect: black hole chaser
Mass Effect: Andromeda - men in wonderland 3
Mass Effect: Andromeda mermaid disney's arabian godfather

izzy

• Dealer of Illegal Hedgehog Substances
  • Paid
274: The Computer Wrote These #10
Whelp, I just found my new hobby. I'm now working on an H.P. Lovecraft source text for this thing. I've already got some great output just using At the Mountains of Madness:

The old ones had lived much on land in other parts of the ice, which was fortunately neither dead nor primordial, and the like -- for guidance in further explorations deep underground.
In the end, veto the plan -- just where and how to concentrate our supply in view of the expedition’s through a jagged antarctic sky whose presence became manifest in the ancient glacial abyss.
I had ever been shaped by human curiosity, the one pause being the great pressure of accumulated aeons in the hidden avenues of that nameless city of Arabia .
rhorsman

Dr. Buttplug

• Formerly Jackal Flapnasty
  • Paid
  • Legendary Jizz-Wailer
274: The Computer Wrote These #11
I presume the next step is to just feed the totality of Wikihow into one of these things. It might collapse the podcast into an ouroboros of content though.
izzy Sherman Tank nudna RoeCocoa

SHAMBA~1.SBB

• I love dungs!!
  • Paid
  • ƨtupid cat
274: The Computer Wrote These #12
I can't believe you guys snagged Tom Waits as a guest.  This show is going places!

Vinny Possum

• Garfield's cosmic love katana.
  • Paid
274: The Computer Wrote These #13
I can't believe you guys snagged Tom Waits as a guest.  This show is going places!
Sham bam bamina!, January 23, 2018, 03:20:28 am

Someone needs to write a Tom Waits/William S. Burroughs slashfic so Bozarth and Lemon can put their talents into something beautiful.

nudna

• Foreign robot
  • Paid
274: The Computer Wrote These #14
Oh my god, Adam's Tom Waits impression was great but can he still  talk after doing that?