Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 02:17:40 pm

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Favourite Voices  (Read 79808 times)

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Favourite Voices
Because there's more than just Fat Voice. There's Jack Chick's Anime Voice and Regal Voice, everyone's Hans Von Hozel impression, and Acier.

True story: went I went to the US for a business trip, I was watching TV in my hotel room and suddenly Paula Deen came on going "BUY MY HAM, Y'ALL!" That was the first time I'd really heard her and I immediately thought "oh my god, Bunnybread wasn't exaggerating."

Chaz

• is tuning the tiny timpanis
  • Paid
  • I'm being doppelgangstalked
Favourite Voices #1
Oh man, I have so many favourite voices. Let me list a handful of my favourites (In no particular order):

1. John's fat voice
2. Many of Bunnybread's voices, and his ability to switch between high-pitched childlike voice to his deep regular voice on a dime.
3. Acier's Québécois voice
4. Isfahan's really angry voice (Particularly "iPhone WOULDN'T LET ME FINISH" and "YOU SHOULD STICK A DILDO IN HIS BUTT AND SEE HOW HE LIKES IT")
5. Jack Chick's anime character voice. ("AROUND A MAN'S COCK")
6. Lemon impersonating Jack Chick's anime character voice. ("WHY AM I PUNCHING THIS WALL?!")
7. Last but definitely not least, STOG's hodgepodge of I-have-no-idea-what-accent-that-is in the omorashi episode.

I could keep listing them, but there are so many good ones.

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Favourite Voices #2
STOG as Garfield is absolute perfection. There's also a particular Boots voice I love... I think it was Da Sand Man in the quicksand episode, maybe? It reduced me to giggles in public when I first heard it.

ETA: Can't believe I forgot Jimmyfranks. All his voices, really, but Rob will always be close to my heart.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 02:04:38 am by Dacey Mormont »

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Favourite Voices #3
STOG as Garfield is absolute perfection. There's also a particular Boots voice I love... I think it was Da Sand Man in the quicksand episode, maybe? It reduced me to giggles in public when I first heard it.Dacey Mormont, February 08, 2013, 02:01:14 am

I was DaSandmann!

🍆

• Spongy Wood Witch
  • Paid
  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge cunt
Favourite Voices #4
STOG as Garfield is absolute perfection. There's also a particular Boots voice I love... I think it was Da Sand Man in the quicksand episode, maybe? It reduced me to giggles in public when I first heard it.Dacey Mormont, February 08, 2013, 02:01:14 am

I was DaSandmann!
Isfahan, February 08, 2013, 02:18:28 am
Oh my shame. I haven't listened to that episode in a while! Okay, Boots did some voice then, that made me laugh. Although DaSandmann was also very good. I swear!!

Isfahan

• Ask me about AKs.
  • Ridiculist
  • Trouble with customers? Isfahano cares.
Favourite Voices #5
Actually, you know what, I think DaSandmann showed up later on and someone else read him, so it may very well be Boots you're thinking of after all. Whoops!

montrith

• Petrodactyl Spotter
  • Internaut
  • You must be this tall to ride
Favourite Voices #6
Seconding  Lemon impersonating Jack Chick's anime character voice. I also love the royalty voice for "Arrive! Perform fellatio!" bit. Anime voice is always great too, especially "Sometimes I wish I'd never been born!".  Oh, and every time someone tries to do a British accent.
chai tea latte

Locclo

• Completely Wrapped in Cling-Film
  • Paid
  • Amakooooooooo!
Favourite Voices #7
Aside from the much-beloved Fat Voice, I was in tears at Bunnybread's Paula Deen impression. I always love when Mr. Bread comes out, because hearing him go off-script is always so great (seriously, I crack up every time I hear him do Gangstaboo918).

PurpleXVI

• Paid
Favourite Voices #8
STOG as Garfield is absolute perfection.
Dacey Mormont, February 08, 2013, 02:01:14 am

I gotta say, I vaguely remember the Garfield cartoon and... I am sure that STOG was a 100% perfect imitation of Garfield's voice from that. Goddamn.

But also yes, fat voices are always amazing.
Boots Raingear

Boots Raingear

• BBQ Man-Pop
  • Administrator
  • CEO of Victor's basement
Favourite Voices #9
I gotta say, I vaguely remember the Garfield cartoon and... I am sure that STOG was a 100% perfect imitation of Garfield's voice from that. Goddamn.
PurpleXVI, February 08, 2013, 04:31:54 am

Stog possesses the soul of Lorenzo Music. Literally. Ghost hunters have been trying to hunt him down for years, it's a pretty big deal.
Sherman Tank
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 06:11:40 am by Boots Raingear »

Cyberventurer

• Smoke-Free
  • Paid
Favourite Voices #10
Some I like that haven't been mentioned yet is Portaxx's Annie May / Gargoyle voice, and Lemon's Robotnik and Avilcore.

Also, Isfahan's Irish accent.  I was in Ireland for a year and I ran into people who really did sound like that.

fruit power

• Paid
Favourite Voices #11
Portaxx's "spooky" voice!

Horza

• Emissary of Commandante Aligheri
  • Paid
  • DEFY THE SPACETHORITIES!
Favourite Voices #12
Portaxx dragon RARARARARA...

STOG pepsicompanyputmorecaffineinmountaindew ALL.

Lady Frenzy

• ride junk ride drunk
  • Paid
  • Doctor doctor, I've got the lady frenzy
Favourite Voices #13
I just remembered another voice I loved: Unintentional Monster Mash.

Psammetichus

• ᕕ(⊙ω⊙)ᕗ
  • Paid
  • O damn'd Sonic! O inhuman hog!
Favourite Voices #14
Isfahan's tent revivalist preacher / old time Southern evangelical minister voice.

Not sure if everyone "gets it" though.