Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:50:21 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1445975 times)

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Gonna tell my kids that I couldn’t find a woman who would fall in love with me and that’s why they don’t exist and I’m very sorry and also that this was Lord of the Rings
Cheapskate, November 29, 2019, 12:44:40 pm
Dilly Dilly!

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Top Gear but every week we only talk about the GeoTracker, maybe a nice pontiac aztek

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Pontiac Zizek
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop chai tea latte Carbon

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
so many people are talking about drinking beer... i feel like i should be... drinking beer?

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
Taylor Swift wrote a song called London Boy about how her British boyfriend had made her fall in love with the city, but then she got the widely accepted Most Attractive British Man, Idris Elba, to do the male vocal on it, and I feel like that would sting a bit.
Wrought GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex Spenny RoeCocoa

Shell Game

• Showrunner of Extra Credit
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
a man walked up to me and said he hadn't had a bite in three days...

SO I BIT HIM!
chai tea latte

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
UNCLE Tupelo??? I'd love to meet the rest of the family!
Vinny Possum

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
If you find and replace all instances of "God" with "Coach" in his writing, Thomas Merton is the ultimate football guy
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Mr. Hunky Academia

GirlKisser420

• Paid
Sucked off by Gremlin
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Vinny Possum

KingKalamari

• Cephalopod Enthusiast
  • Paid
  • It's Samba time for Tambo & Weep Day for Urine Man
After reading through a bunch of Eclipse Phase setting books while watching a deep dive video about those weird kid's Youtube videos that may or may not be entirely algorithmic ally generated to game Youtube's recommendations I am now convinced that it's not the machines gaining self awareness and taking over our society we need to worry about, it's the machines never gaining self awareness but we decide to hand over the reins anyway.

Just a dystopian cyberpunk future where we have to dress up as pregnant Elsa and Spider-man while getting dental surgery in order to earn our daily allotment of nutrition paste because that's what our machine overlords have determined is going to get the most exposure on a video platform that hasn't existed for 647 years...
Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop Salubrious Rex Frank West Vinny Possum RoeCocoa

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
After reading through a bunch of Eclipse Phase setting books while watching a deep dive video about those weird kid's Youtube videos that may or may not be entirely algorithmic ally generated to game Youtube's recommendations I am now convinced that it's not the machines gaining self awareness and taking over our society we need to worry about, it's the machines never gaining self awareness but we decide to hand over the reins anyway.

Just a dystopian cyberpunk future where we have to dress up as pregnant Elsa and Spider-man while getting dental surgery in order to earn our daily allotment of nutrition paste because that's what our machine overlords have determined is going to get the most exposure on a video platform that hasn't existed for 647 years...
KingKalamari, December 01, 2019, 08:56:10 pm
The GodMachines Must Be Crazy
chai tea latte GirlKisser420 Salubrious Rex KingKalamari

Penultimatum

• poster formerly known as dragon friend
  • Paid
  • my dragon element is pun

KingKalamari, December 01, 2019, 08:56:10 pm
There’s a great quote about this by computer scientist Pedro Domingos: “People worry that computers will get too smart and take over the world, but the real problem is that they’re too stupid and they’ve already taken over the world.”
Salubrious Rex Frank West Dr. Buttplug RoeCocoa

GirlKisser420

• Paid
You can inflict psychic damage on nerds with just the power words ‘Havelock Futanari”
chai tea latte xX_sp00ks_Xx Immoral Filth

GirlKisser420

• Paid
Orlanth was the first wife guy

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
anagrams for Boots Raingear (mostly via an anagram generator, but some of these are thanks to my broken brain):
Sir Boat Orange (or Sir Bat Oregano)
Gear Ratio Snob
Arbitrage Soon
Artisan Goober
Goat Brain Sore
Bear Gain Torso
Taboo Earrings
Boar Ant Orgies
Sangria Reboot
Art Bias Orgone
Anger Air Boost
Wrought Salubrious Rex Lemon chai tea latte Achilles' Heelies cat_examiner Shell Game xX_sp00ks_Xx Dr. Buttplug Boots Raingear RoeCocoa Wyst