Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 10:20:48 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Movies We've Seen Recently  (Read 208442 times)

Cleretic

• Russian Roulette Silver Medalist
  • Paid
Movies We've Seen Recently #255
A day of random Netflix watching at a friend's place ended, somehow, with us stumbling into the 'Foreign Comedies' section and picking the funniest-looking movie there.

It turned out to be the Ace Attorney movie.

EVERYBODY WATCH THE ACE ATTORNEY MOVIE.

STOG

• im baby
  • Ridiculist
  • thiis is bernie bro, to me
Movies We've Seen Recently #256
I saw The Godfather and I didn't even realize it took approximately three hours of my life until I tore my eyes away from the screen and looked at the clock

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
  • 12 cellphones and I look like kurt angle
Movies We've Seen Recently #257
Saw Straight Outta Compton, it didn't exactly break the mold, but if you listened to a lot of N.W.A through your formative years you'll probably like it, because I had a great time

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Movies We've Seen Recently #258
Saw Straight Outta Compton, it didn't exactly break the mold, but if you listened to a lot of N.W.A through your formative years you'll probably like it, because I had a great time
AgentCoop, August 14, 2015, 09:54:46 pm

How does it make Eazy E look?  I have opinions about him

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Movies We've Seen Recently #259

Smoking Crow, August 14, 2015, 10:28:16 pm
It portrays him as a guy who kinda got conned by his agent, it certainly doesn't villify him, but he isn't like some perfect guy just trying to keep nwa together. The end of the movie is centered around him and his various contractual and health struggles

Ambious

Movies We've Seen Recently #260
Galaxy Quest still holds up if anyone was wondering.

Ike

• Paid
  • these colors keep me awake at night
Movies We've Seen Recently #261
I watched Mulholland Drive for the first time in 10 years. Still pretty fucked up!

crow

• Paid
  • get smoked
Movies We've Seen Recently #262

It portrays him as a guy who kinda got conned by his agent, it certainly doesn't villify him, but he isn't like some perfect guy just trying to keep nwa together. The end of the movie is centered around him and his various contractual and health struggles
AgentCoop, August 14, 2015, 11:21:25 pm

Does it include "Fuck wit Dre Day make Eazy's pay day" anywhere?  This is important

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Movies We've Seen Recently #263

AgentCoop, August 14, 2015, 11:21:25 pm

Does it include "Fuck wit Dre Day make Eazy's pay day" anywhere?  This is important
Smoking Crow, August 15, 2015, 09:21:44 pm
No, regrettably that was excluded.

Ambious

Movies We've Seen Recently #264
I watched Mulholland Drive for the first time in 10 years. Still pretty fucked up!
Ike, August 15, 2015, 04:57:51 pm

This thread is about movies, not abortions.

Nikaer Drekin

• One-Man Nic Cage Fan Club
  • Paid
  • "My burrito is a big deal"
Movies We've Seen Recently #265

Ambious, August 16, 2015, 06:50:52 am

Mulholland Drive is probably David Lynch's masterpiece and I won't hear any slights against it.
chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
Movies We've Seen Recently #266

Will my mom like this? She hasn't listened to rap in her life, but she does like documentaries.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Movies We've Seen Recently #267

Will my mom like this? She hasn't listened to rap in her life, but she does like documentaries.
A Meat, August 17, 2015, 11:05:18 am
It does a pretty good job of being enjoyable even if you aren't into rap. 

Ambious

Movies We've Seen Recently #268

Mulholland Drive is probably David Lynch's masterpiece and I won't hear any slights against it.
Nikaer Drekin, August 17, 2015, 10:20:15 am

Come on, even Lynch himself has no fucking clue what's going on in that "film". He just threw together a random bunch of unrelated scenes to seem eclectic and weird, but it's absolutely unwatchable.

• Trill Lesh
  • Paid
Movies We've Seen Recently #269

Nikaer Drekin, August 17, 2015, 10:20:15 am

Come on, even Lynch himself has no fucking clue what's going on in that "film". He just threw together a random bunch of unrelated scenes to seem eclectic and weird, but it's absolutely unwatchable.
Ambious, August 17, 2015, 11:30:17 am
That's inland empire I'm pretty sure