Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:21:20 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: I'm drunk and have things to say. *hiccup*  (Read 228227 times)

Baldr

• Paid
I'm not sure who snuck into my home and took half of that, but their tomorrow is going to be a festival of unpleasant neurochemistry.

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
tough to admit but i think i kind of like people

edit: posted this then there was a star so I thought "oh there's a new post in the Yay, I get to talk about me!" forum and that's only the third dumbest thing i've thought todat

Diploskull

• Paid
Sewing. It's not going well! I should stop.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Diploskull, May 15, 2020, 11:32:22 pm

On the other hand, the one you keep stabbing with the needle, it's a great record for just how fast and how much you got drunk, based on stitch quality
Diploskull

Neal

Angry drunk tonight.

Diploskull

• Paid
Diploskull, May 15, 2020, 11:32:22 pm

On the other hand, the one you keep stabbing with the needle, it's a great record for just how fast and how much you got drunk, based on stitch quality
Bobguinary Novel, May 16, 2020, 12:03:54 am
I didn't get stabbed! And i finished the thing i was working on, since it's just for me it's fine.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I've looked at my budget tonight and there's just no fucking way I can move out. And not but a few hundred, but a few thousand. I really wantef away from my shit upstairs neighbor and move somewhere cheaper, but I can't cover the cost of the apartments and the deposits in one month, on top of moving fees.

Trying to look at the silver lining and tell myself that moving puts me and others in unnecessary risk and stuff, and it lessens the sting, but fuckkkk goddamn. Maybe I can just buy a couple gallons of flat white and make this shit more bearable.

I just need to keep looking at the bright side of things,. I'm healthy, my cats are healthy, I'm a sizeable distance away from shitty family, and I still have a job, for now (even more of a reason to keep what meager savings i do have squirreled away). Oh man, and to have any savings whatsoever!!n a year ago I didn't even have that! I'm full, happy, and drunk, and a friend drew a very rad portrait of me, so life will be okay

Thanks for skimming Sanguinary novel hasa drunken breakdown and works through it on ballpit, I appreciate you very much

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
2020 is such bullshit
Shell Game chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Mr. Hunky Academia moooo566 (taylor's version) Penultimatum

chai tea latte

• TheftBot is, simply put, a fully sentient robot for stealing automatic teller machines
  • Paid
  • (ATMs) from nearby convenience stores.
2020 is such bullshit
Bobguinary Novel, May 26, 2020, 01:13:10 am
amen

Salubrious Rex

• Paid
Starting a game of Talisman after 8 hours of d4inking is the worst fucking idea why would you
GirlKisser420

Neal

I'm going to be making brown derbies all night.

ETA: Brown derby recipe: 1 part grapefruit juice: 1 part honey syrup (1 part honey to 2 parts water): 2 parts whiskey

Agent (gobble, gobble) Coop
« Last Edit: May 31, 2020, 11:17:00 pm by Neal »

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
Dude fuck the police
Shell Game Salubrious Rex chai tea latte Mr. Hunky Academia Great Joe Achilles' Heelies

Neal

Dude fuck the police
Bobguinary Novel, June 01, 2020, 01:15:54 am

ALL COPS ARE BASTARDS
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex Mr. Hunky Academia Great Joe

Neal

I have no idea what the connection between angry drunk and baking brownies is, but i have achived it.
chai tea latte Salubrious Rex

Neal

I'm just going to keep guzzling bottles of wine until I can get my hands on bourbon. At least I'm getting game design work done and fucking with right-wing trolls in the meantime.
chai tea latte