Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 11:08:43 am

ballp.it is the community forum for The F Plus.

You're only seeing part of the forum conversation. To see more, register for an account. This will give you read-only access to nearly all the forums.

Topic: Completely pointless Thought Of The Day thread  (Read 1568819 times)

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Michel Foucault's Cells Are Work (on Crunchyroll)
A Meat

Tipsy Almond

• Paid
  • Must've blown a fuse, nothin' going on
Corporate culture seminars are probably the closest thing IRL we have to Lovecraftian insanity.

Example:

https://www.goldennumber.net/wp-content/uploads/pepsi-arnell-021109.pdf?fbclid=IwAR2bAWJPbtZpCImvEBBGkRJwrnqJskvFMqZj05x_MtwA_nqKIKA-3oP2WnQ
Vinny Possum

auaurorau

• Paid
"depths" is a fucked up word to say. four consonants in a row is too much, english

moooo566 (taylor's version)

• Paid
"depths" is a fucked up word to say. four consonants in a row is too much, english
auaurorau, March 11, 2021, 07:42:19 am

NSFW content. Click to show.
auaurorau Salubrious Rex

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
traditional antifa dance

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
Just saw my first unironic “my wife’s boyfriend” in the wild, time to prune my discords
xX_sp00ks_Xx chai tea latte Shell Game Dr. Buttplug

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
When you close your eyes and where you perceive your body to be and the scale is all fucked up, like you're a cubist painting or that human sense homunculus
Salubrious Rex chai tea latte

A Meat

• Artificial Man Pop Seasoning
  • Paid
  • filled with delicious dude meat
When you close your eyes and where you perceive your body to be and the scale is all fucked up, like you're a cubist painting or that human sense homunculus
Guy Ferrari, March 12, 2021, 02:02:58 am
I don't have to close my eyes for this, my proprioception is fucked

GirlKisser420

• Its time for limpboys to have their day in the sun
  • Paid
  • Just a Baby Drinkin Coffee
tumblr is better than twitter. both sites have insanely tedious boring people but twitter doesnt have a longrunning and absurdly prominent gimmick account where a guy pretends to be some sort of eccentric boar god. you cant find stuff like that anymore
sambair Salubrious Rex chai tea latte jim and the mammograms Seth "Slimy" Rollins xdaringdamselx babudarabu Dr. Buttplug
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:24:45 am by GirlKisser420 »

xX_sp00ks_Xx

• Every corpse on Mount Everest
  • Paid
  • was once an extremely motivated person.
Guy Ferrari, March 12, 2021, 02:02:58 am

Not me but instead sometimes my limbs fuse together when they're pressed close and I'm sleepy so my brain has no concept of left and right anymore or which neural impulse moves which digit on which side and I'm just an undifferentiated blob yeah that's the stuff
chai tea latte auaurorau

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
I'm genuinely trying to do this thought experiment re: spatial awareness of one's body and... i have no idea what I'm supposed to be sensing.

sambair

• Paid
I got that effect way more when I used to use nicotine.

Macho Masc Sangy Savage

• Beep Beep Imma Dwarf Jeep
  • Paid
  • 🍕 Pizza Philosopher 🍕
I'm genuinely trying to do this thought experiment re: spatial awareness of one's body and... i have no idea what I'm supposed to be sensing.
Shell Game, March 12, 2021, 09:55:13 am

It's trying to figure out where your limbs are in space, probably in relation to your brain. Kinda like building a constellation out of yourself, where the hands and joints are the stars. It's fun because sometimes your hands feel like they're huge, and taking up the whole bed. It's as if your brain can't proportion things without a visual reference, and just shrugs it's shoulders.

It's fun to do while you're trying to distract yourself into falling asleep.

Shell Game

• Fearless: The Fiscal Year of Shadow
  • Paid
  • Rex Morgan knows about Pretty Cure. Look it up.
Shell Game, March 12, 2021, 09:55:13 am

It's trying to figure out where your limbs are in space, probably in relation to your brain. Kinda like building a constellation out of yourself, where the hands and joints are the stars. It's fun because sometimes your hands feel like they're huge, and taking up the whole bed. It's as if your brain can't proportion things without a visual reference, and just shrugs it's shoulders.

It's fun to do while you're trying to distract yourself into falling asleep.
Guy Ferrari, March 12, 2021, 12:12:29 pm

Oh, no I think I understand what you're describing. I just can't seem to make myself do it. i just feel kinda... vaguely there? Like everything just kinda goes gray and my thoughts scatter elsewhere

xdaringdamselx

• Paid
tumblr is better than twitter. both sites have insanely tedious boring people but twitter doesnt have a longrunning and absurdly prominent gimmick account where a guy pretends to be some sort of eccentric boar god. you cant find stuff like that anymore
GirlKisser420, March 12, 2021, 05:22:16 am
I'm fond of Tumblr's insanity these days, going on a lot of other social sites is like going to watch the world melting before your eyes in a howling puddle of targeted ads and hot takes for clicks, but Tumblr is like walking into Animal House, where everything is dumb as shit but (at least in my corner of the site) everyone's having a fairly good time shitposting constantly
jim and the mammograms babudarabu